←  Conspiracy

Occult Corpus

»

Prophecy Of The Popes

Qryztufre's Photo Qryztufre 15 Mar 2013

http://en.wikipedia....#Petrus_Romanus

Petrus Romanus

In recent times, some interpreters of prophetic literature have drawn attention to the prophecies due to their imminent conclusion; if the list of descriptions is matched on a one-to-one basis to the list of historic popes since the prophecies' publication, Benedict XVI (2005-2013) would correspond to the second to last of the papal descriptions, Gloria olivae (the glory of the olive).[11] The longest and final prophecy predicts the Apocalypse[12]:[indent]
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.[/indent]
This may be translated into English as:[indent]
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[13][/indent]
Several historians and interpreters of the prophecies note that they leave open the possibility of unlisted popes between "the glory of the olive" and the final pope, "Peter the Roman."[4][14] In the Lignum Vitae, the line In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own. While often read as part of the "Peter the Roman" prophecy, other interpreters view it as a separate, incomplete sentence explicitly referring to additional popes between "the glory of the olive" and "Peter the Roman".[1]

My take on Pop Francis being the 112th Pope...

Peter in Greek is Petros, meaning ROCK.

Assissi, which is where the location of Saint Francis (Francis of Assisi) which is also know as Rocca Maggiore which means BIG ROCK. ROCK = ROCK

He was also born in Buenos Aires, but of Italian immigrants....meaning he is Roman by decent.

But going back to the name he chose, Francis. Francis was also an Italian, and his full name was Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone.

Please note the Pietro which again means Rock, is translates to Peter.

So there ya go, the 112th Pope is Peter the Roman and will be the last Pope...

thebard's Photo thebard 16 Mar 2013

Qryztufre, on 15 March 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

http://en.wikipedia....#Petrus_Romanus
So there ya go, the 112th Pope is Peter the Roman and will be the last Pope...

great. FINALLY.

jes's Photo jes 17 Mar 2013

I was told that the third prophecy of Fatima says that this will be the last pope. The prophecy as released by the church says no such thing, but it looks like this comes from the speculation of Catholics who believe the prophecy was not the original.

Qryztufre's Photo Qryztufre 17 Mar 2013

The third secret combined with this makes it scary on biblical proportions!

The are different prophecies but do seem to match on some level