Sex With A Goddess

polly blue eyes land spirit sex goddess athletic house vivid lucid dream

5 replies to this topic

#1 alexandros8888

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:56 AM

Last night(that is to say some hours ago)I had a dream with a goddess..In my dream I was teleported in a room of a city(maybe in England?)and in this room I saw a very beautiful woman and I asked her <<do you want to have sex with me>> and she replied <<of course but with a condom>> but before the penetration of penis my dream ended.I felt in my dream sure that she was a goddess.What do you believe?It was a sign from a goddess that she help me to find a girlfriend because I never had a girlfriend and this period I am desperate with this issue or it is a sign that I will evolve very much in my spiritual growth?What do you consider?

Edited by alexandros8888, 02 April 2019 - 09:03 AM.

#2 vives gladio

• Old Timers
  • 101 posts
  • LocationNortheastern USA

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:01 AM

The goddess consented, but insisted on a barrier or intermediary between your union. Interesting.
The easy and cheap reply is that you probably need to get out more, and if you aren't "getting any" maybe contemplate a little on why that is (what you bring to the table, your presentation, who you are interacting with, etc.).

Think about the person you are now, and envision the person you would be in a decent, fulfilling relationship. If the only difference between the two states is a woman who is willing to put up with you as you are, think a little harder.

Edited by vives gladio, 03 April 2019 - 04:01 AM.

#3 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:27 AM

The more you involve yourself in the occult, the more spirits are drawn to you and tempt your desires and wishes. What is sex to you? Do you desire pleasure, companionship, love or procreation? Good hygiene, confidence and manners is all one needs with patience and courage to attract a mate.
[i]There are no gods but God, we know him through his order, his mind, the the miracle Jesus Christ. Give up most magic, give up enlightenment and or transcendence. No one can behold God, infinite is beyond, submit and know it creates and sustains creation forever. No true limit, no true death, no true nothingness. E=MC2, and gain and sustainability are greater than loss. The universe infinitely is expanding, growing becoming better and more immortal as are we. Resist evil, for it is an excess, ultimately a lie of true death. There is hell, as the Bible says, but there is choice! Choose wisely. Human origins, cosmic life, magical creatures, heaven, hell, earth and purgatory, many religions. Fascinating indeed, but in this world, no man was like Jesus Christ, and has the worlds largest faith.[\i]

#4 Orlando

• Old Timers
  • 627 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK.

Posted 05 April 2019 - 01:30 AM

View Postalexandros8888, on 02 April 2019 - 03:56 AM, said:

>> and she replied <<of course but with a condom>>

Your Goddess was giving you good advice.
After all, you don't want to end up having to pay maintenance for years for an unplanned-for baby, or catch a venereal disease.

Edited by Orlando, 05 April 2019 - 01:58 AM.

#5 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:35 PM

View Postalexandros8888, on 02 April 2019 - 03:56 AM, said:

I felt in my dream sure that she was a goddess.What do you believe?

I believe that there are many things possible within our own little microcosmic universe, and I also believe that goddesses are among us. I know this because I observe their beauty on a daily basis, pretty much.

That which manifests within is one thing, e.g. dreams, lucid or otherwise. That which is without is an ultimate form of reality - the apex of manifestation. All the spheres within the tree are a progression leading up to the tenth. This is the result.

Unlike the microcosm, the macrocosm is a product of the mind of god. This was its' vision that became its' reality. It doesn't get any better(or worse) than this.

Edited by Spida, 01 May 2019 - 01:41 PM.

The Black Cat at Studio Arcanis : https://www.studioar...hp?f=23&t=17512

#6 monsnoleedra

• Old Timers
  • 716 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:15 PM

I've been avoiding answering this because I know my answer will sound harsh.

I don't know if you encountered a goddess or not but it is plain, to me anyway, that what ever you encountered blocked you twice. She refused body to body contact by demanding you wear a condom and then rejected you from the vision prior to achieving penetration. The refusal to receive your "Seed" infers your unworthy or unclean. As to which, I won't even try to make a determination for that symbology lies with the OP alone.

I will surmise though that it wasn't a goddess, that in fact it was a fantasy and perhaps a sexual one at that. That and the failure to launch is more to do with your own inner doubts. My reasoning is where it a goddess then it would be a "Union" or "Joining" or other symbolic uniting of devotee and divine being. It might involve a sexual encounter but it would also expand to something greater than that. To the point where the sexual union would be the least of what is occurring and you'd not be asking if the person wanted to have sex with you. The other aspect is you'd not be the one initiating the action as your describing or suggesting here.

To me the action and movement of your dream suggests a movement of power and an attempt at control on your part then complete failure to achieve it. Your seeking it but do not obtain that which you seek which you desire. The woman appears permissive and receptive to your advances then first blocks with the condom then completely blocks by preventing penetration. Though it could be debated as to who actually blocked at that point as the dream fails before success is reached.
I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users