- - - - -

Christian Fundamentalism, The New Age, And The Occult.

2 replies to this topic

#1 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:27 AM

As many of you know, I was a long standing chaos magician, practicing Buddhist, and adventurer occultist of significant proportions, last 20 years. A little over two years ago after getting way over my head in the ascensionist movement of the late Hindus and modern new age, I attempted after long practice to ascend physically to heaven as a god, and harnessed my kundalini fully and became with my already information overloaded crumbling ego, fully schizophrenic. I tried this crap once before in my early 20s, and ended up believing I was alone in a dream world, which soon landed me in an asylum and jail, where a spiritual as myself experienced a true portal to hell. This time I cried out to the powers that be and Jesus Christ, long Shepard of humanity, welcomed me into his fold. For a price. I had to sacrifice power for wisdom, Magick for faith, and suffer the dogma of the Church and the Lord of Hell, the artifice, the qlipoth, and liberate myself by liberating others. I've became aware of strange, strange things.

Flat earth books and societies, as the Bible was written when the world believed flat, implying government coverups and ignorance of data in evolutionary theory, the age of the universe and earth in carbon dating, equations about the speed of light, strange archaeology of dinosaurs coexisting with men, and even giant lizards mentioned in scripture, the global flood and evidence for and against, the new age and illuminated' agenda to falsify information to create cults, sects, power, sex, science, and money and follow Satan and the false gods or watchers and nephilim, creating paradises amist the darkest hells. All really reminds me of the Matrix, and if Samuel Jackson is Christ, I've been Neo. Anyway, the signs of the times and the theme if revelation the last few millennia of Christianity, with nukes, dictators, world hunger, aids, cancer, disabilities, people living homeless or paycheck to paycheck, the rainforest, environmental change, corporations and the cattle of ordinary people, trash and industrial wastes, dangerous sciences, etc, has lead me to believe fundamentalist Christianity is indeed stranger then anything Occult.
[i]There are no gods but God, we know him through his order, his mind, the the miracle Jesus Christ. Give up most magic, give up enlightenment and or transcendence. No one can behold God, infinite is beyond, submit and know it creates and sustains creation forever. No true limit, no true death, no true nothingness. E=MC2, and gain and sustainability are greater than loss. The universe infinitely is expanding, growing becoming better and more immortal as are we. Resist evil, for it is an excess, ultimately a lie of true death. There is hell, as the Bible says, but there is choice! Choose wisely. Human origins, cosmic life, magical creatures, heaven, hell, earth and purgatory, many religions. Fascinating indeed, but in this world, no man was like Jesus Christ, and has the worlds largest faith.[\i]

#2 Jastiv

• Old Timers
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:47 AM

Ascension is kind of a vague goal that will land you in trouble. I don't know why people have such vague and stupid goals like that. It sounds cool for some reason, become a living god and all of that. It reminds me of a Dion Fortune book, the Demon Lover, where the man says about getting power and then the woman goes, but what are you going to use it for? and Its so logical, so profound, and also just demonstrates the facts of of the universe, aim for the highest heavens, fall to the lowest hells.
So, quit being vague, be specific, have small, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-dependent goals.

#3 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:50 PM

Indeed. Thank you. Life is life though, and just as many Christians await Christs return, or to die and enjoy heaven, us spiritual folks, can get obsessive and excessive ourselves. The world is not a toy. It's a beast who wants your damn soul!
[i]There are no gods but God, we know him through his order, his mind, the the miracle Jesus Christ. Give up most magic, give up enlightenment and or transcendence. No one can behold God, infinite is beyond, submit and know it creates and sustains creation forever. No true limit, no true death, no true nothingness. E=MC2, and gain and sustainability are greater than loss. The universe infinitely is expanding, growing becoming better and more immortal as are we. Resist evil, for it is an excess, ultimately a lie of true death. There is hell, as the Bible says, but there is choice! Choose wisely. Human origins, cosmic life, magical creatures, heaven, hell, earth and purgatory, many religions. Fascinating indeed, but in this world, no man was like Jesus Christ, and has the worlds largest faith.[\i]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users