- - - - -

Farewell Corpus

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:35 AM

It has been brought to my attention that I am not welcome in this place any longer, and I appreciate why. This is not really the forum for what I attempt. Its true that I do not have a legitimate education, I have something else; its called experience. I could tell you about it but it matters little to the scholarly type that frequent this place.

I had hoped to aid other initiates but I have trouble finding any. I had hoped to inspire real adepts but I dont see that happening.

You have told me your observation of my effort and now it is my turn to tell you mine of you. This world is filled with blase compromised minds. You are surrounded by people that have sold out to acquiring power and comfort, and the real Truth that we live for, and that will save us, is smothered in lies. The lie of money, the lie of authority, the lie of security. We need these lies to form a society, apparently, and so the trained individuals that do not want to risk their wealth will work to stop people like myself, True Prophets, from reaching anyone.

I have said a lot of things here, done a lot of public speculation while assembling my own understanding, hoping to take others along on my journey that they might re-imagine their compromised state and become inspired to start anew. A lot of what I have speculated on is mystical, and has no real bearing on day to day, but I leave it here and there for people to hear. Ive seen that this is secret information and know that because it is so, there will be ignorant minds that do not know its value.

In parting I want to send a plea to anyone that has earned their share. You know what we do not know, and you know what is missing in our education. If you feel that it is just, and safe, to leave the general public ignorant, then that is your choice, and may God have mercy on you for doing so. There is a great responsibility that comes with knowledge, and the wise will be judged with more firmness than the ignorant, so keep that in mind as you go about your way acquiring the wealth and privilege that you have grown accustomed to.

To my fellow Man, please understand; this world is not meant for the Good. It is meant for a selfish method of life that will harm you, and there are people that know this and do not care about you. You yourself probably do not realize how ignorant you are to this cause and the effect it has on our brethren. I have publicly debated if this is the design of the Gods, and it is, but is it the design of the creator? It is hard to say. Consider what you would think if you were above looking below at all that we do, and all that we do not do.

I have done my best, 20 years or more of working and experiencing and debating and practice- and I have left a trail of my ideas across as wide a path as I could muster. My opportunities to express myself have become quite limited, and I take this as the final curtain for these efforts, and so I hope that it has aided some. My future endeavors will be other attempts on a larger scale. Until then I will continue to post my ideas on my facebook page: Markus Malarkus. Feel free to browse what I reveal there should you be so inclined.

Good day

#2 Sandalphon

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:34 AM

There is Wisdom in the Silence

#3 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:20 PM

The Wisdom in silence is the admission of ones own ignorance.

#4 Orlando

• Old Timers
  • 622 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

View PostMskied, on 11 February 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

It has been brought to my attention that I am not welcome in this place any longer,...

Speaking for myself, it is not the content of your posts I object to, I can follow them or not as the case may be, but the way you have tried to draw in people to read your threads by placing them in inappropriate sub-forums and using misleading terms in your subject heading.
_

#5 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • LocationBigfoot's Neighbor

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:15 AM

Quit yer fussing Mskied. It's obvious that the old OC is your version of a coffee house chapbook, but you can't expect us all to treat you like you're the great master prophet.
https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#6 Sandalphon

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:55 AM

LOL! It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be an ignorant fool, than to open it and prove you are one.

#7 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

Tell that to Socrates Sandalphon

#8 vives gladio

• Old Timers
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNortheastern USA

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

Hi Mskied. Do what you feel you have to do.
The insistence on the importance of yourself and whatever message you hope to convey doesn't seem to be helping much.

I'm not sure what responses you were expecting or hoping for.

It looks like you are trying too hard. Instead of telling everyone how insightful you are, perhaps just make your insights and let others celebrate your genius?

To a degree I can respect audacity, but there has to be a foundation of expertise for it to be held up on.

#9 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

No one leaves.

Posted Image
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:
http://stalkinghyena...rt.com/gallery/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users