- - - - -

I Performed A Ritual Of The Magister Templi

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Mskied

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:13 PM

Today I spent about an hour in the state of imagining what the end result of the Magister Grade would create in the mind of a magician. I had pushed this idea a few months ago with some interesting results, and then backed out of it because what I was doing to prove or disprove this theory was dangerous.

So what this grade represents is the idea that God is directly communicating to you, individually, potentially at any time. I had already come to this awareness in my initiation, after seeing certain things that were beyond normal accident.

Today after thinking deeply about the creation of life and the reason for it, and recognizing that there is a real possibility that I am experiencing an attempt at creating me in some test tube, I sat in the state of deciding that I was a potential citizen of some other place and time. This is a key to a few different rites and traditions, and taken to its extreme, it provides the mage with the idea that all that is, is constructed by a God (or potential parent) specifically to see if you are worthy of birth.

I think I will leave this post here and let you contemplate this idea.

Edited by Mskied, 31 October 2018 - 10:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users