- - - - -

Do You Feel?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mskied

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:13 AM

I have a question that Ive been thinking about for awhile now.

When I was young, I can say that I had emotional responses, but I cant say that I knew my heart. In my 20s I was extremely mental and sexual, but I noticed that my heart was rather silent. It wasnt until my 40s that I can honestly say that I know what my heart feels like, and its unreal. Im not talking about a quicker pulse, or a sense of fear; Im talking about emotional connection. I was wondering if any other occultists had similar experiences.

Edited by Mskied, 23 October 2018 - 11:10 PM.

#2 Mskied

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:13 PM

I find this very elusive, the heart. It, like spiritual glimpses of a different reality, cannot be controlled or commanded, or used for an expected outcome. It is something that happens to us, not something we make happen (although, in our lives and activities, we DO make it happen, in a sense). Still, even when I feel with my heart, and it opens my eyes to appreciating what is happening, I wonder if it is being put upon me, or if it is genuine from my own self. The mind and the higher spirit try to communicate to me, and my mind, if not in line with perfect observation, will lie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users