* * * * - 1 votes

Where Is Everyone?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Minmo

• Old Timers
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:45 PM

Hello, the chat is dead and I was wondering if there was another format users here are using to connect and discuss.
How serious? So? Give me time.

#2 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • LocationBigfoot's Neighbor

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:37 PM

Spent a full year in a moldy underground chamber probably about the size of your bathroom, lit and heated by fire, and most of the summertime out of doors at all hours. It was not all bad, but it drove the people who cared about me nuts, and I watched close friends driven to ruin over greed and bitterness. Eventually I went up to Vancouver, ate some weird Asian food, and got the idea to go overseas and get into a fight over some debts. It was a blast, and I came back to the world of normal people, at least for a while. Getting my yard ready for winter, installing a cat door, and the usual move-in stuff has taken most of my time. Chat here has always been dead, for years and years.
https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#3 Minmo

• Old Timers
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:00 PM

Impiral arts, that's one heck of a story. I wish mine was as interesting as yours. I hope you had some interesting pictures from your adventures to reflect back on. Mine was spent wallowing in a pity party for far too long while hopping meaningless jobs. Now I'm back in my game here and I remember I used to enjoy many nice chats with folks back in 2012. I want that back, sowmhow

#4 Curious Cat

Dances With The Dead

• Owner
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:10 PM

This place needs an overhaul. I would like to see a chatbox in the future.

#5 Minmo

• Old Timers
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:25 PM

Agreed! I was almost unable to log in, the captcha module is outdated

#6 biketowork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:56 AM

I rarely post here, except when I need some information on the grimoires.

My work with magic has been very slow due to the difficulties with my schedule and
obtaining the materials needed.

I will now try to come to my office job earlier, to cut my badminton time (an addiction, my only sport) to 50%.
I also bought a minivan for the purpose of renting it out to business so I am constantly busy having to find clients or drivers to make it work.
I also hate to admit it but a tremendous amount of time is being consumed by scrolling through facebook.

I am now starting to draw the magic circle on the rug with a pencil before adding the colors. I also gained an understanding after reviewing the 10 sephiroth and the meanings of the names.
I will practice the preliminary rituals soon and then I can start gathering the materials for the Almadel.

#7 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:20 AM

View Postbiketowork, on 01 October 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

I will now try to come to my office job earlier, to cut my badminton time (an addiction, my only sport) to 50%.

Badminton? That doesn't even seem to exist around here anymore. I distinctly remember it growing up though along with Lawn Darts and Horseshoes.

I believe we used to refer to the shuttlecock as a 'birdie', but damn that was a long time ago. My sister and her boyfriend, who later became her husband used to host a lot of indoor and outdoor games.

I still play games, but lately it's Backgammon and indoor Darts - Cricket.
Scribe of the Gods; My Ritual Blog: http://occultcorpus....stical-qabalah/; Black Cat Music Blog: http://occultcorpus....lack-cat-music/

#8 Mskied

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:52 AM

18 years ago I was in the middle of a conversation about Good and Evil when a spirit took hold of my body and drew out a symbol. Shortly after that, a few days, I had been thinking about life and God and what I believed, and I called out and got a response. A few months went by and I was in a flurry of activity trying to find this symbol and define what had happened when I got thrust into initiation. Trying for the next 15 years to understand, after having been given the word of the aeon, and falling many, many, many times- falling so far in life and health and wealth, about 3 years ago I got back up and really attacked my ignorance. I went through a lot of journaling to comprehend whatever it was that I had failed to understand and now, three years later I am at a decent place of knowledge- nothing revolutionary, though for me, quite eye opening, and so Im at a point of calm finally with things. I have a firm grasp on the occult as a spiritual system now- but it came at a tremendous cost. As I did not actively seek this out, I had to learn from random information, song lyrics, meditations and life experience. Now I can look at these books and see whats in them, finally. I have a stack of other reading material to go through but Im at such a point of peace, after having spent 18 years and numerous hospitalizations fighting the Devil (insert name of God here) that I am not feeling like contributing much more to this cause. I took an oath to do this for free, and Ive posted it all over the net and on my facebook page, and hopefully, when I can rise from this point of understanding and peace/sorrow, I will make art again. Otherwise, I still check in.

#9 Minmo

• Old Timers
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:32 PM

My life is till ruled by the two of swords but I still really want to break out and connect and engage with a community about the occult overall..

Sounds like everyone has definitely been DOING things khaha. Well. If anyone wants a chatting occult accountabuddy I would appreciate any PMs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users