* * * - - 4 votes

The Mystical Qabalah

Tree of Life Sephiroth Eternity Infinity Primordial The Absolute Macrocosm Microcosm

76 replies to this topic

#61 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:23 AM

Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:48 pm :

Even still, the Tree Of Life becomes part of a BIGGER Picture ! That has come to be referred to as a Theory of Everything, or as I prefer to call it: The Grand Paradox ! And the reason I refer to it as such is that Reason/Logic Fails in completing a Theory. Resulting in that which only defies the Instruments procured from within its Own Tool Box !

Conventional Logic has now been Surpassed. Welcome to the Land of Transcendental Reasoning !

Even the TOL has NOTHING(Ain), as a Precursor to its Grand Entrance. The Paradoxical Emergence of the First God(I AM Eheieh) Awoken once again from its Eternal Slumber. Eternity isn't an indefinite period of time, it's merely the Absence of it ! Eternity is to signify that 'Time' is no longer in Existence and ALL has been returned to a Static(Eternal) State ! Nothingness in the Absence of Time, and here lies the Paradox, The Grand Paradox !
Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin; A Journey that has never begun, can never end; We are Legion;

My Ritual Blog: http://occultcorpus....stical-qabalah/

#62 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:25 AM

Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin; A Journey that has never begun, can never end; We are Legion;

#63 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:32 AM

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 am :

So when I talk about 'Spheres' in regards to the TOL, in Shambalah or Shangri La they may be placed in a couple different Schemas for purposes of elaboration, revelation, and contemplation, but in the Real World, Actuality THEY ARE CONCENTRIC CIRCLES ! With Kether at the Core, and Malkuth at the Surface ! Of course the LAYER that occupies the MOST SPACE would be Daath as it separates, and conceals the Trinity from all else !

There is also the 'other' Tree, which is actually the same Tree in conformance with all I've said. It's just that a 'Spectrum' has been applied to elaborate the Dynamics of it. An Inverse of the Tree is Cast as if to be a Malevolent reflection, or Evil Twin - The Qliphoth!

Which is to say that for example the 9th Sphere Yesod whether it be a Sephirah, or a Qlippa undergoes the same Era of Cosmic Anabolism ! I.e. the same Element of the Concentric Circle Arrangement.

The Tree Of Life, Qabalah/Kabbalah seems to be holding up moderately well to Scrutiny ! Given it's Approximate Age sometimes I wonder if the Folks of Theoretical Physics, or Universal Cosmologists have 'Seeded' ideas from it ?

So the Sephiroth and the Qliphoth. Reminiscent of...

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 06:56 AM.

#64 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:36 AM

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 am :

The Emanating Sephiroth

Mechanically, the Propagating Aether lays down a Medium/Context, i.e. an Expanding 4D Construct in which the Sephiroth undergo their Development ! Much in the same way an Artist prepares a Canvas, followed by a Work of Art ! The Former is instantaneous, and the Latter is a building up(Anabolic)process that is measured in Eons !

Each Sephirah, or Period of Cosmic Development has a peculiarity, uniqueness, or quality that distinguishes it from the others so it is given a special Name ! And in this case there are 10 particular Phases of Cosmic Evolution, plus Daath makes it 11 !

So far the Process has Existed for Approximately 14 Billion Years which is a very, very, long...

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 12:37 AM.

#65 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:39 AM

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 pm :

Anyone who has any experience/knowledge whatsoever with the Tree Of Life has also most likely heard something to the effect that each successive Sephirah that is Emanated contains the Essence, or Qualities of its Predecessor ! Or perhaps even something as blunt as every Sephirah contains all the Sephiroth that were Emanated prior to it ! Which is true !

The above is exactly what is being demonstrated by the Concentric Circle Theory. Although we know that they are only Circles in Two Dimensions for display purposes, and are actually Spheres. The Process is Cumulative, meaning that every Sephirah builds upon the previous Emanation. So the Third Sephirah, for example, is involved in a Spherically Expanding Process that simply results in a Larger Sphere Signifying a current Cosmological State of Development.

Although it seems reasonable that while the Spherical Expansion may be more precisely attributed to the Aether, which is always Light Years ahead of the Evolving Sephiroth. That the Spheres themselves will inherit some of this Conformity of Geometric Progression.

Perhaps as though(loosely)that the Aether is being 'Seeded' during the Expansion, which results in a somewhat Evolutionary adherence to it, i.e. the Evolutionary Sphere being Guided, or Preformed by the Aetherial Sphere !

#66 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:42 AM

#67 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:51 AM

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 am :

Now if I may regress from the Emanating Sephiroth, Evolutionary, and Aetherial Sphere(s)back to The Primordial One.

The Primordial One/Point is more than a Singularity, it is Consciousness ! It is Spirit !

You cannot take a Mathematical Formula intended for the Material, and Apply it to Divinity.

The Aetherial Sphere, or Expansion that is 'Without' Kether, The Primordial Point, that is a Manifesting Reflection of the Infinity 'Within'. Now if you try and assess this Primordial Consciousness as NON SPIRITUAL by applying Mathematics to it, here is what happens :

The Primordial Point is a Zero Dimensional, or Zero Volume Entity, i.e. commonly referred to as a Singularity. The reason it is said to have "Infinite Density" is because the Density is equal to the Mass Divided By the Volume. So if the Dimensions, or 'Volume' is Zero then this would result in Division By Zero which is Undefined OR Equal to Infinity !

The Formula for Apples was used on Oranges and a correct context was achieved, i.e. an Infinite one. Yes the Primordial Consciousness is Infinite, but not with respect to Density(the Material). Spirit or Consciousness exists independently of Four Dimensional Spacetime. Always yielding a Spatial Volume of Zero, and producing an infinite result in the D = M/V Equation !

Consciousness still remains undefined to a large extent, and the best way to come to an understanding pertinent to it is via Ritual and Contemplation, among other things.

This is the MIND OF GOD we are talking about here, afterall !

#68 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:58 AM

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:22 am :

The concept of Infinite Density(a Singularity) in a Zero Volume is actually an interesting thought(sic), and perhaps that is all it is. Either the Singularity or the (Expanding)Universe would exist but not both Simultaneously. Something akin to the Big Bang and the Big Crunch as a quick analogy.

Between Universes, the Enormous Gravity of the Singularity may bring time to a complete stand still circumventing Infinite Regression. Since at the present time I am partial to Eternal States between Universes.

So what you end up with is an Eternity of Finite Linear Time Segments(Universes), as opposed to a contiguous Infinite Linear Time Sequence, i.e. Infinite Regression.

But for now, ultimately. I will just leave the Primordial Point undefined as having Consciousness/Spirit as the Key Player.

Because l also have my...

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 04:59 AM.

#69 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:09 AM

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:45 am :

Although Matter and Energy are interchangeable, all I have heard thus far is Finite amounts of Matter being subjected to a Zero Volume to create Infinite Densities with the thought that since the Universe is Anabolized with Material Constructs and is Expanding that perhaps its Origin is Material as well.

Energy could also be said to have Infinite Density. I am thinking about the Limitless Light(Ain Soph Aur). A single Photon is said to be Massless, but if it is more than one then they are said to have Mass.

So enough Energy to an amount that would avoid Zero being Divided by Zero would also create Infinite Density in the D = M/V Equation. 'V' continuing to have a constant value of Zero where 'M' is greater than Zero initiates a 'Singularity'.

So what this is saying is that if the Ein Soph(the Limitless) were to concentrate a center(as the Qabalists say), and I don't see how it could be anything else since Space and Time have not yet been created, so to visualize a Spatially Limitless Light would be an error, it would be Limitless Within, Divine Spark seems more appropriate ! So this Light would also have Infinite Density as well when confined to the parameters of a Zero Volume. Or anything else having ANY Mass for that Matter ! (sic)

Another thing that is being said here is that if you take a Four Dimensional Construct, and the THINGS that contain Mass and Physical Dimensions(Volume) that are Created/Evolve WITHIN IT, and then you REMOVE this 4D Medium that THESE THINGS ARE THEN REDUCED TO INFINITY !

So perhaps this D = M/V becomes obsolete in a Non Universal Context and the Division By Zero may be indication of this ! Although 'Infinity' is a reasonable answer. I like it !

Consciousness; Spirit...

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 06:00 AM.

#70 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:13 AM

#71 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:18 AM

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:36 pm :

So this Ceremony has gone on for a few Years now. Prior to it, I had contemplated Universal Origins/Mechanics at varying lengths, and had a desire to interact with unseen Forces/Entities of which I had given much thought, and through my Mental Rigors were sure they existed. So the next logical step was interaction, although I did feel that even if I was right about everything that these higher evolved(or even lesser)Beings did in fact exist, it was still questionable whether or not I would be granted interaction. There are Universal Laws afterall, and Divine Keys/interaction are not just given to anyone on a whim, although perhaps most lack the capacity/desire/time to seek out such Keys of Knowledge. It is most certainly a specialized area of inquiry, and not for everyone. I would like to say also, that I am glad I am involved in the Philosophical aspect, and not required to do any Math ! I am grateful for that!

My main Targets have been Primordial Consciousness(God), Eternity, and Infinity. And Also Emergence Via Existential Paradoxes, i.e. Something from the '"so called" Nothing ! The Eternal Dance of Existence and Non Existence ! So I have also attracted much Aetherial Clutter. If you happen to have a Psychic/Schizophrenic/Sensitive in proximity they will see a lot of this, and do in my experience. I also see my fair share.

Time AND Space ARE ILLUSIONS ! Exalted Dreams of Divine Origin ! You And I are all that is ! Ever was ! And Ever will Be ! Eternity is real, and absolute, for I have died and been reborn an infinite number of times ! In an Infinite number of ways ! Eternally ! Even Death itself is an illusion !

#72 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:25 AM

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 pm :

So as I was getting ready for tonight's Ritual, on a whim, I decided to wear the Colors of the Archangelic Realm(Queen Scale) which is Black and Gray. Qabalistically speaking this was a very important Time in the evolution of the Universe. God, the Primordial Consciousness upon(and always) manifestation from Nothingness(I AM) to expand and divide as part of the Eternal Cycle, i.e. The Grand Paradox. Perhaps God would be better looked upon as a Transformer in lieu of a Creator.

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 05:25 AM.

#73 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:29 AM

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 am :

Paranormal excursions. My Life Story, but spread out quite a bit. We need to create ambience. Altered States, Visuals, Audio, Fragrance, Colors, Energy, Doorways, Portals, et cetera...

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 05:30 AM.

#74 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:34 AM

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 am :

So we have myrrh for Binah. And now we look at the entire ritual as a Symphony of Magic. A synergistic output. The Ritual Colors Candles et cetera creating an ambient energy signature, via propagating energetic snakeforms(transverse waves).

The fragrance emanating its essence in resonance with the color scheme. The Symphony continues with the addition of longitudinal percussive waveforms rendered by the Magician in harmony with all ! An Energetic and Ritualistic Masterpiece !

...definitely a Witch !

Edited by Spida, 18 July 2018 - 05:36 AM.

#75 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

I wrote a small repetitive piece, and posted some music. Now what ? How shall I greet the ambassador of alternate realities ? The White Rabbit ! He is approaching and I don't have a fucking plan, other than my current ritual. We always have to brainstorm for things to write about, why ? I don't know. It just 'Is' that way ! And It 'Is' that it 'Is' ! And it 'IS' MY Fucking Queen IS IS ISIS !

Nigrum holoserica mare silentium

:-)

#76 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted Yesterday, 08:06 PM

It must be some sort of processing of transverse waves as percussive waves cannot propagate in the vacuum of space. I hope it's not a hoax. I have been using it on my ritual display for a while now and just threw it up here on a whim !

Edited by Spida, Yesterday, 10:06 PM.

#77 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

You can either write or do a ritual, but not both simultaneously. I became fixated on the 3rd and 5th Emanations so I formulated some vocalizations for those Sephiroth. In lieu of going a cappella I had some ambient music that I harmonized with. Vibrating the God Names : Jehova Elohim; Elohim Gebor, descending to Tzaphkiel, and Khamiel, and then on to the Legions of Aralim(are ah leem), and Seraphim(Ser ah feem). It went really well, and I am still feeling it, but many times the results may be delayed for minutes to days.

I'm trying this new ritual drink(that's what I call it). It's Fentimans Botanically Brewed Rose Lemonade. Fermented with pure Rose extract! It's a pretty big bottle. I think it needs to chill for longer.

Still have the House for a couple hours. What's next...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users