- - - - -

Question About Reincarnation

4 replies to this topic

#1 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:24 PM

It is known that the last two centuries global population increased from one billion to six billion.my question is where were human souls before this increasion?

#2 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:30 PM

An other question is if karma entails that we must not do nothing to improve the quality of our life or to solve some social issues?

#3 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:25 PM

View Postalexandros8888, on 11 June 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

It is known that the last two centuries global population increased from one billion to six billion.my question is where were human souls before this increasion?

Doesn't this sound a lot like the Hydra Analogy in a different post(Spirit Model Thread). Population increasing exponentially via departure and return ? One departs, and two return ?

The source/origin of the Human Souls would be the Primordial Godseed, also known as a Zero Volume Existence. Which aligns with Qabalah, and Cosmology. Spirit does not require four dimensional spacetime for its' Existence, as a matter of fact it creates it via a process known as an Aetherial Expansion, i.e. Creation of Space and Time.

Edit:

I know there could be a bit more depth and elaboration here with this. The Spirit initially starts from within the Primordial Point, and then expands outwards during the creative process, so then where do the Souls come from at this point ? I suppose there is still a connection to the source, and the Spirit that is Within manifests to what is without, and with the emergence of galaxies and star systems, biological systems that are still in some way connected to the source to allow for continued emergence of Spirit via biospheres such as Earth.

The ALL which permeates all space and time can be considered Spirit, with the individual elements(Souls) still manifesting from the Source.

Edited by Spida, 11 June 2018 - 10:01 PM.

Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin ! A Journey that has never begun, can never end !

#4 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:38 PM

Although in conformance with a current theme amidst recent threads, and also perhaps a slightly more elegant and less cumbersome analysis would be to just look at the contemporary cosmological view of emergence from 'Nothing', i.e. a Zero Volume Existence, Primordial Point, or Singularity. As an Emergent Transfomation, and not be concerned with the Source as it was, but what it is 'Becoming'.

Of course I would still acknowledge that the 'ALL' that was Within, expanded to become what is Without in effect rendering the Omnipresent Spirit of the Primordial Consciousness.

So then the Emergent Soul would be a Product and Process of the relevant Biosphere alone, and its' characteristics would be defined, and correlate with that of the Emergent Physical Vehicle/Vessel.
Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin ! A Journey that has never begun, can never end !

#5 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:22 AM

See also: http://occultcorpus....-tree-of-souls/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users