9 replies to this topic

#1 The Stalking Hyena

Revolving Door

• Old Timers
  • 532 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

I'm just saying:

Posted Image

It's not really a big deal, but I just wanted to express my concern.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:
http://stalkinghyena...rt.com/gallery/

#2 Topper

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

Nice Selfie.

Edited by Topper, 05 June 2018 - 04:49 PM.

#3 The Stalking Hyena

Revolving Door

• Old Timers
  • 532 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

View PostTopper, on 05 June 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

Nice Selfie.

Oh hell.
Your avatar rocks!
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#4 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

Yes I suppose "Creepy" is one way of putting it. I've always(and recently)observed them as a sort of Cosmetic Blemish, although at times there is a deeper element that is somewhat amusing !

:-)
Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin ! A Journey that has never begun, can never end !

#5 Topper

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:47 PM

View PostThe Stalking Hyena, on 05 June 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

Oh hell.
Your avatar rocks!
Its a pic of my hand after a bout.Trying to heal it with sigils.

#6 The Stalking Hyena

Revolving Door

• Old Timers
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:28 PM

View PostTopper, on 05 June 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

Its a pic of my hand after a bout.Trying to heal it with sigils.

Now that's a Hand of Glory.

I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a 40 S&W man.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#7 Topper

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Sig Sauer depending on the job. Aint carrying to the UK next week,even with a license I heard its hassle getting in so as Im in for a rite with witches,have to rely on Violetstar for protection or mebbe fly away from any trouble with Sheppy on her broomstick.If I dont return I probably got sacrificed :)

#8 Topper

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

Heres another creepy one.For those with learning difficulties it aint nothing mysterious.Just means I moved out.

#9 The Stalking Hyena

Revolving Door

• Old Timers
  • 532 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:53 AM

View PostTopper, on 09 June 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

Sig Sauer depending on the job. Aint carrying to the UK next week,even with a license I heard its hassle getting in so as Im in for a rite with witches,have to rely on Violetstar for protection or mebbe fly away from any trouble with Sheppy on her broomstick.If I dont return I probably got sacrificed :)

Oorah Sig! :D First and last time I bring up something like that, BTW. Shouldn't mix certain passions. I am sure the Ladies will take good care of you and that you won't end up strapped inside a Wicker Man. Yep, probably won't happen.
But if it does, escaping one would be a hell of a story to tell.Posted Image

View PostTopper, on 09 June 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

Heres another creepy one.For those with learning difficulties it aint nothing mysterious.Just means I moved out.

Too bad, but why do you think anyone can leave Occult Corpus? It's like the Hotel California. One you are in, you ain't getting out.
All you can do is try to stop posting, but your profile remains in ghostilness.

Believe it or not, I do wish that you, Violet and Sheppie would stick around. This site could be fun if all of us found a way to make it that way. How to do that seems like a puzzle to me, but I think that first element to a solution is some kind of patience. That's a slippery virtue online as it is anywhere, I think. I should know.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#10 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

I didn't even know S&W made a .40 Cal, only 40 I know of is the Glock, and I only saw one briefly some years ago. I'm not a really big Gun Enthusiast, but it was a decent hobby a few years back with frequent trips to the Range, but yeah, haven't been for a while.

Actually the "Gun Phase" followed directly after the "Art Phase". I wasn't using my Easel any longer so used it to hold Targets, and it worked well for a while but ultimately letting others 'try' my Guns was it's downfall.

All I have left now is a Ruger .44(Super Blackhawk), S&W .22 Semi, and a .17 HMR.

While being lured, captured, and sacrificed by Celtic Pagans(Female Witches only) is not really a good day, I have in any event reduced it to a Benign Sexual Fantasy !

:-)
Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin ! A Journey that has never begun, can never end !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users