64 replies to this topic

#1 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

I'm just saying:

Posted Image

It's not really a big deal, but I just wanted to express my concern.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:
http://stalkinghyena...rt.com/gallery/

#2 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

Nice Selfie.

Edited by Topper, 05 June 2018 - 04:49 PM.

#3 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

View PostTopper, on 05 June 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

Nice Selfie.

Oh hell.
Your avatar rocks!
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#4 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

Yes I suppose "Creepy" is one way of putting it. I've always(and recently)observed them as a sort of Cosmetic Blemish, although at times there is a deeper element that is somewhat amusing !

:-)
Scribe of the Gods; My Ritual Blog: http://occultcorpus....stical-qabalah/; Black Cat Music Blog: http://occultcorpus....lack-cat-music/

#5 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:47 PM

View PostThe Stalking Hyena, on 05 June 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

Oh hell.
Your avatar rocks!
Its a pic of my hand after a bout.Trying to heal it with sigils.

#6 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 592 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:28 PM

View PostTopper, on 05 June 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

Its a pic of my hand after a bout.Trying to heal it with sigils.

Now that's a Hand of Glory.

I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a 40 S&W man.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#7 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Sig Sauer depending on the job. Aint carrying to the UK next week,even with a license I heard its hassle getting in so as Im in for a rite with witches,have to rely on Violetstar for protection or mebbe fly away from any trouble with Sheppy on her broomstick.If I dont return I probably got sacrificed :)

#8 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

Heres another creepy one.For those with learning difficulties it aint nothing mysterious.Just means I moved out.

#9 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 592 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:53 AM

View PostTopper, on 09 June 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

Sig Sauer depending on the job. Aint carrying to the UK next week,even with a license I heard its hassle getting in so as Im in for a rite with witches,have to rely on Violetstar for protection or mebbe fly away from any trouble with Sheppy on her broomstick.If I dont return I probably got sacrificed :)

Oorah Sig! :D First and last time I bring up something like that, BTW. Shouldn't mix certain passions. I am sure the Ladies will take good care of you and that you won't end up strapped inside a Wicker Man. Yep, probably won't happen.
But if it does, escaping one would be a hell of a story to tell.Posted Image

View PostTopper, on 09 June 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

Heres another creepy one.For those with learning difficulties it aint nothing mysterious.Just means I moved out.

Too bad, but why do you think anyone can leave Occult Corpus? It's like the Hotel California. One you are in, you ain't getting out.
All you can do is try to stop posting, but your profile remains in ghostilness.

Believe it or not, I do wish that you, Violet and Sheppie would stick around. This site could be fun if all of us found a way to make it that way. How to do that seems like a puzzle to me, but I think that first element to a solution is some kind of patience. That's a slippery virtue online as it is anywhere, I think. I should know.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#10 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

I didn't even know S&W made a .40 Cal, only 40 I know of is the Glock, and I only saw one briefly some years ago. I'm not a really big Gun Enthusiast, but it was a decent hobby a few years back with frequent trips to the Range, but yeah, haven't been for a while.

Actually the "Gun Phase" followed directly after the "Art Phase". I wasn't using my Easel any longer so used it to hold Targets, and it worked well for a while but ultimately letting others 'try' my Guns was it's downfall.

All I have left now is a Ruger .44(Super Blackhawk), S&W .22 Semi, and a .17 HMR.

While being lured, captured, and sacrificed by Celtic Pagans(Female Witches only) is not really a good day, I have in any event reduced it to a Benign Sexual Fantasy !

Scribe of the Gods; My Ritual Blog: http://occultcorpus....stical-qabalah/; Black Cat Music Blog: http://occultcorpus....lack-cat-music/

#11 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:19 AM

View PostTopper, on 09 June 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

Really ? And back so soon ?

What I see here are more busted(creepy) avatars. Some of which use an uncommon writing style. Maybe Sock Puppets, but I can't say for certain.

The reason for this recurring scenario is that some have a narcissistic/egoistic personality. So they feel that they are 'needed', and that if they withdraw their presence when things don't go their way, that others will be 'hurt' or adversely affected in some manner.

They soon find out however that being removed from a situation is not much fun, hence their return - limping around with their busted avatars !

A very brief synopsis of those with intent to cause drama.

#12 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 592 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

View PostSpida, on 23 July 2018 - 05:19 AM, said:

They soon find out however that being removed from a situation is not much fun, hence their return - limping around with their busted avatars !

Hey, that sounds like Reflectionseeker!
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#13 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:41 PM

View PostSpida, on 23 July 2018 - 05:19 AM, said:

The reason for this recurring scenario is that some have a narcissistic/egoistic personality. So they feel that they are 'needed', and that if they withdraw their presence when things don't go their way, that others will be 'hurt' or adversely affected in some manner.

Hey Douchebag thats the exact thing everyone is saying about you-which is why they all left.Had to come back sooner than expected to sweep up the BS you post.Someone has to do it Posted Image

#14 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:14 AM

The truth is Violet that all of the BS comes from you. Sending and posting fake pictures. Lying about your age. Lying about censorship of content that you are in disagreement with, et cetera; et cetera.

And then there are the dramatic and further deceptive aspects of your behavior. Creating a big scene upon one of your infamous 'Departures', and then being anything but content with the results you have fashioned for yourself, over and over again, ad infinitum - apparently you are a bit slow on this one, and in any event you just don't get it. Granted I may have more of an inside view on this than most, but there are some very intelligent people here and I am sure that they can see right through all of your BS as well. It's not very difficult. Most just don't care enough to say anything(or get involved)which is the way I feel much of the time.

So you return with one of your bogus (Sock Puppet) accounts so as to have your cake and eat it too. All of the Dramatic Payout(in your mind)at minimal cost. Also with this comes a more ominous nature that is revealed while incognito, apparently so much so that some of the content is removed by Mods before I even have a chance to read it; I can only imagine.

These Posts may be deleted as well. So in advance: I don't care. I will just look at it as a Writing Exercise.

I know that you are disgusted with the comparative views between our two Blogs. Mine approaching 100,000 and a measly 10 Grand for your beloved Academic Blog. The pain of the Narcissist is evident, and my heart bleeds purple panther piss, sorry.

And another thing. Just so no one gets the wrong idea. I do like drama sometimes, I just need to be in the right mood that's all, and there are times when it is a distraction from what I should be doing.

One last thing Violet. Lately I believe I do prefer my posts over yours, and as the case has been so do the majority of the Viewers. Much of your content lately seems rather sloppy, rushed, regurgitated, and lacking insight. And to be honest you can be downright boring at times, which is why lately I don't even bother with you, or your posts.

But having said all that I do believe there is still some good in you so just hang in there, as I do enjoy your company at times.

Edited by Spida, 24 July 2018 - 07:19 AM.

#15 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:09 AM

View PostThe Stalking Hyena, on 23 July 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

Hey, that sounds like Reflectionseeker!

The truth is contagious; money talks and bullshit walks.

I failed to mention that they implemented a Blog Counter for a few days, but when they disagreed with what it was telling them. It was censored as well.

#16 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:26 AM

View PostSpida, on 24 July 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

The truth is Violet that all of the BS comes from you. Sending and posting fake pictures. Lying about your age. Lying about censorship of content that you are in disagreement with, et cetera; et cetera.

And then there are the dramatic and further deceptive aspects of your behavior. Creating a big scene upon one of your infamous 'Departures', and then being anything but content with the results you have fashioned for yourself, over and over again, ad infinitum - apparently you are a bit slow on this one, and in any event you just don't get it. Granted I may have more of an inside view on this than most, but there are some very intelligent people here and I am sure that they can see right through all of your BS as well. It's not very difficult. Most just don't care enough to say anything(or get involved)which is the way I feel much of the time.

So you return with one of your bogus (Sock Puppet) accounts so as to have your cake and eat it too. All of the Dramatic Payout(in your mind)at minimal cost. Also with this comes a more ominous nature that is revealed while incognito, apparently so much so that some of the content is removed by Mods before I even have a chance to read it; I can only imagine.

These Posts may be deleted as well. So in advance: I don't care. I will just look at it as a Writing Exercise.

I know that you are disgusted with the comparative views between our two Blogs. Mine approaching 100,000 and a measly 10 Grand for your beloved Academic Blog. The pain of the Narcissist is evident, and my heart bleeds purple panther piss, sorry.

And another thing. Just so no one gets the wrong idea. I do like drama sometimes, I just need to be in the right mood that's all, and there are times when it is a distraction from what I should be doing.

One last thing Violet. Lately I believe I do prefer my posts over yours, and as the case has been so do the majority of the Viewers. Much of your content lately seems rather sloppy, rushed, regurgitated, and lacking insight. And to be honest you can be downright boring at times, which is why lately I don't even bother with you, or your posts.

But having said all that I do believe there is still some good in you so just hang in there, as I do enjoy your company at times.

What the hell are you on about?? Obviously your mental health is worse than I first thought. Jeez,The offer still stands.For those of you that didnt see it,the offer was for this dumbass to send me his fone number so we can get this sorted once and for all.

By doing so you will see just how 'Violet' I am.No point trying to continue bullying Violet as she ditched this long ago .You deal with me here.Bit more in yer face eh?

Of course,everyone knows your posts are superior.Of course.Reality is no-one actually reads them they just click on them out of boredom.To compare your silly ramblings to Violets blog is so deluded its worrying.Truth is your peeved because I have an article there and you are jealous Simple as.Oh,and of course you didnt get to meet her.Sorry you didnt get an invite but men only :D

But dont think Im the only one who thinks you are an embarrassment just they aint got the guts to say it out loud.Why not get help instead of talking to yourself and spending your life stalking and bullying women?

Figure I dont want to be tarred with the picking on those with mental health issues brush.even though your illness doesnt give you the right to attack others with impunity.My kind side says you are to be pitied rather than mocked.I think thats the general consensus.Anyhow Im headin South for my Hols and dont have the time or interest as its gettin boooooorin. :rolleyes:

Always here to assist the unenlightened.Thats why Im here,to help those in need.

#17 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:59 PM

"What the hell are you on about?? Obviously your mental health is worse than I first thought. Jeez,The offer still stands.For those of you that didnt see it,the offer was for this dumbass to send me his fone number so we can get this sorted once and for all."

Why on Earth would I want to give you my phone number if you are who you say you are? What would be the point? because whomever you are I don't like you and wish you would all stop following me around, but if you continue to do so can expect more of the same.

"By doing so you will see just how 'Violet' I am.No point trying to continue bullying Violet as she ditched this long ago .You deal with me here.Bit more in yer face eh?"

I don't care who you are, but I write a reply on Kabbalah which automatically generates a long winded response by Violet(it's not that hard to read between the lines here as to why) supposedly mediated by you, but Violet ditched this long ago ? So who the fuck are you and why do you care ? With stupid comments like that you can just fuck off like I told you on the other forum before coming here, where I am yet followed again. You are just like my Housemate, I think they just get off on making me explain everything to them.

"Of course,everyone knows your posts are superior.Of course.Reality is no-one actually reads them they just click on them out of boredom.To compare your silly ramblings to Violets blog is so deluded its worrying.Truth is your peeved because I have an article there and you are jealous Simple as.Oh,and of course you didnt get to meet her.Sorry you didnt get an invite but men only"

Violet has said things to me quite the contrary, and I have emails to back that up so once again you are full of it. I am not going to blow smoke up my own ass here the way you do with Violet, or she is blowing smoke up her own ass, either way I don't really care. Meet her? That's funny because I imagine in person, such as a relationship for example. She would be the same, always getting upset about something and leaving. I know the type, and would need to have a special kind of door installed in my house. You know the kind ? So no apology needed. I am all set with that !

"But dont think Im the only one who thinks you are an embarrassment just they aint got the guts to say it out loud.Why not get help instead of talking to yourself and spending your life stalking and bullying women?"

An embarrassment? Then please stay away from me and stop instigating or like I said it will just be more of the same. Talking to myself ? Since I am by myself and writing then I must be talking to myself? You just love putting everything in a shitty light don't you? Obviously because you are upset, but I don't care about you; your feelings or anything else, or that you have to say. Stalking and bullying women? Your statements are contradictory to the circumstances in an attempt to antagonize. I barely interact with anyone here, and the few female members that I do interact with here and elsewhere will most certainly have a contrary assessment I can assure you, so stop lying and just go, in lieu of poking the Hornets Nest and then complain about being stung. I won't follow you anywhere, I promise.

"Always here to assist the unenlightened.Thats why Im here,to help those in need."

In that case, help yourself. I remember how you and Violet supposedly met a few months ago on OF. Pretty weird if you ask me and you both use that unusual writing style of omitting spaces following punctuation and you say that is how they taught you to write at the University. Yet you are from New York and Violet is in the UK. I believe if this was a murder case that would be some substantial evidence, so it smells like a set up to me.

Have a nice day and don't let the revolving door hit you in the ass(more than once) on your way out !

Edited by Spida, 24 July 2018 - 05:10 PM.

#18 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 592 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

View PostSpida, on 24 July 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Pretty weird if you ask me and you both use that unusual writing style of omitting spaces following punctuation and you say that is how they taught you to write at the University.

I was wondering about that. It kind of makes it hard to read some posts and blogs and stuff.
I usually get yelled at about comma usage, or lack thereof.
Oh, incidentally, why do you put a space before an exclamation point?
As in:
Have a nice day and don't let the revolving door hit you in the ass(more than once) on your way Posted Image out !Posted Image
Just wondering.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:

#19 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

View PostThe Stalking Hyena, on 24 July 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

I was wondering about that. It kind of makes it hard to read some posts and blogs and stuff.
I usually get yelled at about comma usage, or lack thereof.
Oh, incidentally, why do you put a space before an exclamation point?
As in:
Have a nice day and don't let the revolving door hit you in the ass(more than once) on your way Posted Image out !Posted Image
Just wondering.

I was on to the omission of spaces quite some time ago, and noticed it on several accounts of which some are still active here. It is an unusual writing format to me so it does raise some suspicion to see it so frequently as of late.

On my use of spaces preceding punctuation. I started doing it for aesthetics as I saw some other users doing it, although I don't like it when the exclamation point is at the end of a full sentence because then it gets moves to the next line all by itself, and that looks stupid !

P.S. I'm not really hell bent for leather on people leaving, but the derogatory statements, deception and outright lies can be just a little bit annoying at times.

#20 Reflectionseeker

• Old Timers
  • 451 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:57 PM

Spida said:

The truth is contagious; money talks and bullshit walks.

I have lately, thanks to an extraordinary visitation of good fortune, found myself to be in possession of an avatar which presents just one of its various faces to observers according to their world view. Thus, the committed atheist will see Beavis chick, whilst the Illuminati initiate (or other title with many 'i's) would encounter someone altogether more enigmatic and perhaps magnificent. This is magic only available to those acquiring access to the finest bulletin board software and the purest browser incompatibility.
Ne supra crepidam sutor iudicaret

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users