Sigils And Manifestation

3 replies to this topic

#1 Astaroth001100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

I have been experimenting with using sigils in conjunction with manifesting, or magic to manifest something.

I have previously been practicing magic with intent to bring something to you, or to manifest something for 4 or 5 years prior to starting to read of chaos magic.

I figured as I was working on this type of thing already and experimenting with it, why not give sigils along with it a try.

So far sigil wise I've written two sigils designed to try and manifest things. So I have just started with this work recently.
The very first sigil I wrote I wrote as a list of things to attempt to manifest first-

I had needed some more tools for magic work and decided to attempt to manifest these with a sigil. I wrote a general outline of a catalog of tools I would soon like to see in my work-

1. Spiritual tools.
a. Gems/Stones.
b. Candles.
c. Statues- Specifically of Buddha.
d. Masks.
e. Dishware.

Then I took a few letters from each of these items and drew out a basic English letter sigil.

I charged this sigil.

Unexpected income came to family close to me and they asked if I would like to hit a few stores with them, and have a bite to eat. Their treat.

I didn't exactly get gems or stones. I ended up finding a Himalayan salt lamp, which I purchased. I had actually been thinking of trying to get a Himalayan salt lamp after reading a few comments on them by others.

I got candles- I was specifically looking for colored candles and I found what I needed.

Dishware I had in mind for a Chalice. I ended up not with a chalice, but had found two small dark blue vases that would look wonderful on my altar shrine- where they currently are.

Masks- I found a mardi gra mask at one of the stores we went to check out.

And the statue- At the end of the shopping I had only ten dollars left and was still adamant on finding a Buddha statue. I had my family member go with me into a metaphysical/ spiritual shop I wanted to check out. I found a ton of Buddha statues there- all too overpriced for what I currently had in my pocket. On our way out just about to leave, my family pointed to a small table commenting how we did not see this when we entered. I looked at a small Buddha statue, I commented that this had better be for a price I was able to afford- ten dollars or less. I checked the price and it was ten dollars exactly.

Everything on my list came about, not so much in the exact way with all of it, but I was happy with what occurred and I ended up with none the less.

But there is more still...

Before this store trip, I had been wanting red butterflies, and butterflies to decorate my Kami Shrine. I found two butterfly napkin holders, a blue and a red one- Blue and Red are my signature altar colors, and the red butterfly decorations I had wanted that were not previously at the store- they had other colors- this day were indeed at the store.

I considered this sigil launch a complete success, and I still do.

I also noticed my thoughts in general seem to come to the fore during these times, thoughts of things I intend to do, or things I want for something, tend to unfold.

The second sigil is actually very much still in progress meaning there is opportunity left to manifest what it is I need from that particular sigil. That one had not been charged, and has yet to be as successful.

I am wondering should I be charging all future sigils?

I feel I may only charge some, and then some I may not, to experiment and see what differences arrive between those I charge and those I do not.

I'd also like to inquire on if I am working with sigils right, as stated by chaos magicians sigils tend to work best when you are not aware of or forget the intent of them rather.

With my sigils I make sure to be aware of my intent. As they are attempts to manifest. I have manifested in both ways- forgetting about it after the spell is cast, and keeping it in the back of the mind as well.

I also wonder if it is not the sigils working at all, and if I am just merely noticing the things I am thinking about coming to me, because I am thinking of them.

Thank you for reading.

#2 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • LocationBigfoot's Neighbor

Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:03 PM

If everything you desire can be manifested by a trip to the mall, you might want to aim a little higher in terms of your spell objectives.
https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#3 Astaroth001100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:51 AM

View PostImperial Arts, on 30 April 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

If everything you desire can be manifested by a trip to the mall, you might want to aim a little higher in terms of your spell objectives.

Keep in mind, I've said this in particular is something I have been experimenting with lately, and I've launched two sigils aligned with manifestation in so far.

These are not the only types of spells I've cast. What is it exactly you mean by aim a little higher?

I do realize there are many whom look at manifesting and want to manifest mass wealth, perfect partner such desires.

I am a little more simple in that which I desire. I do not need a million dollars at the moment, I am at peace at the moment where I am in life. I see nothing exactly wrong with that.

However I do realize why you say what you say, and in a way you are right.

Let me ask do you have any suggestions on how to exactly make the sigils better? And as I asked should I charge all future sigils- whether related to ability of manifestation or not? Or is it fine I not charge each and every one with the sole intent to see naturally the difference between charged sigils and non charged?

Thank you for your response none the less.

#4 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • LocationBigfoot's Neighbor

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

I am suggesting that you go back to the start and reconsider some of the fundamental propositions of sigil Magic. Compare them to your experience and expectations. Make sure you know what you think you know.

Most sigil magic instructions (used to) have more than just a step by step. All that jazz about Will and Kia. Magic offers more than what you might expect it does, and the sigil goals work toward that rather than just bringing some arbitrary stuff into your life.

To be specific, pick whether you want to be rich, famous, or important, and make that happen. If you get halfway you'll be better off than aiming for halfway there and getting halfway to that.

https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users