* - - - - 1 votes

Necronomicon Witchcraft

65 replies to this topic

#1 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

How to cast an astral circle in necronomicon using solar energy?

#2 Lazarus Benedict

• Old Timers
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:36 AM

When you say "Necronomicon", what do you mean?
It's not the flesh I'm after, but the howling ghost within...

#3 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:22 PM

I mean simonomicon.type in google simonomicon

#4 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • LocationA Hole in the Ground

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:39 PM

The introduction says that the spirits cannot be banished by Golden Dawn rituals and that you need to use an appropriate solar banishing.

This is not exactly true. The rites themselves are based on Golden Dawn rituals, with some Sumerian verse thrown in for appearances. The powers invoked are explicitly planetary forces, just like in Golden Dawn rites, and the Maqlu text includes numerous banishing rituals suited to the theme of the Simon Ncronomicon. The magic circle is replaced by a square, but otherwise has the same function.
https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#5 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:56 AM

Title threw me.Is there a Necronomicon witchcraft.?Not studied the book but from the overviews around the web looks unlikely.

#6 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostTopper, on 12 May 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

Title threw me.Is there a Necronomicon witchcraft.?Not studied the book but from the overviews around the web looks unlikely.
If there was it would be only like in a story so it cannot be taken to be real plus you wont connect to fiction unless you have very big imagination.With this you maybe find more truth in other Occult novels that are not pretending to be real.

Posted Image Touch not the cat without a glove

#7 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

Thought that Much better stuff around.Have you read any Algernon Blackwood novels.Heard that there is some decent Occult truth in the stories.Well thats according to your friend anyway,
BTW you tell her to get back here pronto.

#8 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

View PostTopper, on 12 May 2018 - 11:23 AM, said:

Thought that Much better stuff around.Have you read any Algernon Blackwood novels.Heard that there is some decent Occult truth in the stories.Well thats according to your friend anyway,
BTW you tell her to get back here pronto.
No I dont read many novel but I think there are other one like Crowley and Fortune have done.So if you mean Violet then OK I will ask her but I cant promise she may come here.She was having problem with log in that was not fixed I think,plus also other problems here.Anyway this is off the topic but we will wait if this Alexabdros will tell us if anything said has helped.

#9 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:01 PM

Got that.Maing thing was that looking round the archives I spotted some of her threads on the HGA I would be interested in discussing.No use resurrecting that if she is not here to answer.Still anyway as you say we crack on.

#10 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

Sheperdess Do you request to me to read others magic books?I want to do mind control to achieve my goal over a person.Which books do you request to read?

#11 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

View Postalexandros8888, on 12 May 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

Sheperdess Do you request to me to read others magic books?I want to do mind control to achieve my goal over a person.Which books do you request to read?
Better to say sway in favor not manipulate.Yes there are spells for this but first the mechanics of magic must be understood so another way is from the Psychology you maybe seen mind magicians or mentalist use on TV., OK then with this you could try this type of book

Posted Image

Psychology has a big part to play in acheive magical success so before looking in complex Occult works you may try to sharpen up your skills there.

#12 Spida

Lunaticus

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:55 PM

View PostSheperdess, on 12 May 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

Better to say sway in favor not manipulate.Yes there are spells for this but first the mechanics of magic must be understood so another way is from the Psychology you maybe seen mind magicians or mentalist use on TV., OK then with this you could try this type of book

Do you understand the Mechanics of Magic ?
Scribe of the Gods; My Ritual Blog: http://occultcorpus....stical-qabalah/; Black Cat Music Blog: http://occultcorpus....lack-cat-music/

#13 Topper

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:21 AM

View PostSheperdess, on 12 May 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

Posted Image

Psychology has a big part to play in acheive magical success so before looking in complex Occult works you may try to sharpen up your skills there.
Yeh,that sorta thing isnt my cup of tea but I think your mindset has a critical role to play in all areas of life including magical work.That book is more worthwhile than reading a story paraded as a grimoire for sure.

#14 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:52 AM

Yes I have been trying to help Alexandross with basics before wasting time with quick fix type books or complex Grimoires.Dont try to run before you walk is good advise in the Occult.When I was starting out I began with Candle Magic first to help concentrate then adding my own ideas to form small rituals based on the usual correspondences.Later I realise this was limited and more use as a director of the Will but not to gain access to the spirit world as such.

From these beginning I began to understand how we link with the natural world and how this was linked to other realms I could not yet see.So it is like the car engine,if it is broken we need to fix it and to fix it we must know how it works inside.Same with magic so you are like the mechanic looking at the problem of how to make it work.Once you have the basics figured and repair it toyour best then you attempt to start the engine.Maybe at first you dont succeed but you try again.Maybe you need to try something else if all fails as there could be something you missed that causes the failure.Trial and error is a valid approach.

#15 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

Great analogy Sheperdess.But you forgot to add how in your first attempts at Candle Magic you set fire first to the altar cloth and then the curtains :o

#16 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

Ha Ha! Check it, Yo! Real Life.,Ha! I get a feelin on you.All The Stars Are Closer....I want the credit if I'm losin or winning! B)

#17 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me...You the moral to the story you endorsing? F**k you and your expectations.. :P

#18 The Stalking Hyena

Labore et Constantia

• Old Timers
  • 584 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

View Postalexandros8888, on 06 April 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

I mean simonomicon.type in google simonomicon

Great book. Had me thinking Tiamat was going to eat me. But I was only 11 years old.
I remember when they had it on the shelf of the 7-11 near my house for $5.99 USD (7.99 Canada). It was right above plastic sealed copies of Hustler, Swank and Genesis.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:
http://stalkinghyena...rt.com/gallery/

#19 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:17 PM

View PostThe Stalking Hyena, on 31 May 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

Great book. Had me thinking Tiamat was going to eat me. But I was only 11 years old.
I remember when they had it on the shelf of the 7-11 near my house for $5.99 USD (7.99 Canada). It was right above plastic sealed copies of Hustler, Swank and Genesis.
I dont know the Genesis one maybe it have naughty bits from the Bible.I subscribe to Taboo myself :o

#20 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

Thought you liked the small format of Swish because it was easier to carry round in your bag :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users