- - - - -

General Question About Witchcraft

4 replies to this topic

#1 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

Im not sure if I am writing in the right place.I have a very little knowledge about witchcrafts rituals.For example if you put a goal to earn 1 million euros how many years it will takes to achieve this and why not try with other method to earn these euros?I referred to the term of witchcraft which is related with achieving that type of goals.Sorry for my English I'm not native speaker of English language.

#2 R. Eugene Laughlin

Board Member

• Moderators
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:36 PM

View Postalexandros8888, on 30 March 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

Im not sure if I am writing in the right place.I have a very little knowledge about witchcrafts rituals.For example if you put a goal to earn 1 million euros how many years it will takes to achieve this and why not try with other method to earn these euros?I referred to the term of witchcraft which is related with achieving that type of goals.Sorry for my English I'm not native speaker of English language.

You seem to be referring to magic in general. To answer your question, I think a career in engineering or software development has the potential to get you to a million euros faster than learning to do magic.

Furthermore, it's been my experience that people who want to learn magic to achieve mean goals of that nature tend to give up on it fairly quickly. Learning magic takes a lot of work. A magic practice can become an exceptionally rewarding lifestyle, but it isn't an easy path to tread.

Let me ask, Alexandros, do you really want to do magic, or do you just want a million euros?
Effectiveness is the Measure of Truth
http://neuromagick.com/
https://www.etsy.com...CraftsEngraving

#3 alexandros8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

My goal is not exactly to earn 1 million dollar via witchcraft.Occasionaly I have different goals but the reason for whom I searched about witchcraft is that with witchcraft you can win the nature and do things very difficult to be done by humans like to cure incurable diseases e.t.c Which are the benefits of that side of witchcraft which you referred?

#4 R. Eugene Laughlin

Board Member

• Moderators
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

View Postalexandros8888, on 31 March 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

My goal is not exactly to earn 1 million dollar via witchcraft.Occasionaly I have different goals but the reason for whom I searched about witchcraft is that with witchcraft you can win the nature and do things very difficult to be done by humans like to cure incurable diseases e.t.c Which are the benefits of that side of witchcraft which you referred?

Good luck with that. I have nothing further to add to what I've already posted.
Effectiveness is the Measure of Truth
http://neuromagick.com/
https://www.etsy.com...CraftsEngraving

#5 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
  • LocationA Hole in the Ground

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:56 AM

View Postalexandros8888, on 31 March 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

My goal is not exactly to earn 1 million dollar via witchcraft.

I've seen a million dollars in cash twice in my life. Once was a little old Chinese jeweler who showed it in his safe. "You see this? It is million dollars!" He was very proud of it, every penny of it made from selling fake diamonds. The other time was during the gold price spike after the market crash, in donut boxes. You can hardly buy a driveway out west with a million bucks, but it's still a worthwhile benchmark for financial success.

While in Northern California, I was eager to break out the treasure finding spirits and go adventuring. I ended up on a long hike about 18 miles from the Oregon border and 25 miles from the coast, at the end of which was a steep cliff with a bog at the bottom. I climbed the cliff, which took a few hours, and crossed into the ravine where the mine was located. I was unaware that the opposite hillside was a popular garden for shrubs which were at that time not legal, and the operators of that farm opened fire. I heard a woman yelling either "hit him!" or "get him!" and so I dashed back down the cliff like Tarzan of the Apes. When I got to the bottom, there were people searching for me in the woods, so I waved to them, got in my car (the children had been put in their seats when the gunshots were heard) and drove off. My life became somewhat difficult after that. A man claiming to represent Chase Bank got into my car, threatened me and my family, demanded directions to the site. I was in a bad car accident, gave up driving altogether, and accepted an offer that had been given to me from a prestigious company. I left California, and the US government spent 1.8 billion dollars renovating the 150 feet of remote logging road nearest the gold mine within the next six months.

I've had different interpretations of these events over time, and obviously you are getting the abbreviated version. The mine and the gold are real - a cavern with stalagmites covered in gold, many thousands of feet deep and unstable in the best of times, the Devil's Wineglass.And so in one sense I am vindicated in having discovered, from no foundation, a knowledge of the location of a treasure. But the treasure is incredibly well protected, by more than rednecks. Nature has found cruel ways to conceal its wonders.

Attempting to purchase the land and mine the site in a legitimate manner led to a whole new breed of nightmare. Twice we had people willing. One wanted to produce mine credits, not actual gold. The other investors wanted results that are incompatible with mining in a National Recreation Area. For what it's worth, I'm still sitting on the project.

But what I'm not sitting on is a million bucks. I've certainly had a massive amount of gold, diamonds, and cash flow through my hands as part of business, and that to me is enough for me to be satisfied with life. I've had some large and interesting homes, done lots of fancy stuff. But left to my own devices, even in an otherwise spacious place, I recoil into a tiny closet and eat chick peas from a can. I don't drive. Something tells me a big pile of cash isn't going to do a damn thing for me.

Maybe I just suck at witchcraft? I don't know. Like I said, my interpretations wax and wane, but at least I made the effort.

Hopefully that translates well.

Edited by Imperial Arts, 03 April 2018 - 01:56 AM.

https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users