* * - - - 4 votes

Chaos

258 replies to this topic

#241 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

My philosophy is: imperfect environment, imperfect world. We choose what we think is right, and many sacrifice the True Good, which probably was only meant to exist for a short while. You can quest for it, or accept what is; in the end the best mind will appreciate the odd creations and find comfort in common company.

#242 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:09 PM

Its more in tune with reality to want, and to pursue your want. We actively encourage this, and we actually rely upon it for the movement of things. Should you be an enlightened soul to see past this pursuit, then you can be a true contribution to the wants of others, and that is a blessing to us, but it is something of a suffering life until you are free of your demands

#243 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:06 PM

The use of Kabbalah is to find the True Good, so that all Man may live in harmony. Crowley has utterly failed at harmony, he caused as much Chaos as Order, and the Order being nothing Good for all, only Good for the individual. The real measure of Wisdom is if it works for the health and wealth of ALL OF GODS PEOPLE! Therefore, the only real measure of Pure Good Action is to help someone do something that will helps someone else! You do this with kindness, grace, patience, tolerance, charity, and gentle Wisdom. Every act of retribution is an act that will cause retribution or hate, which will start a chain reaction of unfair actions that you are responsible for, because you failed to gently teach.

#244 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

I believe Aiwass is speaking a riddle. I thnk he does this because he thinks Man imagines themselves so clever, and that Man likes to solve problems. I denounce riddles, for they lead to dishonesty, disaster and Chaos. Straight honesty is the answer here. You are meant to become responsible for living in a community, its that easy. Take care of one another, is this so hard to grasp? you will be held accountable, trust me.

#245 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:02 PM

There are two primary Truths: Man knows, and Man does not know. These are the conditions that set the terms for the rest of the process. Man must choose to believe that they know, even though this is ignorant, because Man is expected to get up and move, and Man has needs that must be met. In Mans necessary application of knowing, some Man will believe that they are absolutely correct, and can do anything and its justified. This is the extreme end of the ignorant faith. It is True that Man must be satisfied, for they do have the right to experience themselves and this world and all its curiosities and delights, but an enlightenment Man will see that they rely on others for their survival.This leads us to considering how to do this together, and the absolute measure of this is Love. When I give and get Love, we are all happy, but when I stand against your desire or need, I am Evil. Therefore the best Good is to aid Man in aiding Man, but we cannot just submit to any desire, because all action needs to satisfy the whole, and so we will resist and withhold our Love, causing distress and anger and retaliation and confusion. This is when Wisdom is necessary, and Wisdom needs to be presented with kindness, for anger is offensive to everyone. That is the state of Man.

#246 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:04 PM

View PostMskied, on 13 January 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

There are two primary Truths: Man knows, and Man does not know. These are the conditions that set the terms for the rest of the process. Man must choose to believe that they know, even though this is ignorant, because Man is expected to get up and move, and Man has needs that must be met. In Mans necessary application of knowing, some Man will believe that they are absolutely correct, and can do anything and its justified. This is the extreme end of the ignorant faith. It is True that Man must be satisfied, for they do have the right to experience themselves and this world and all its curiosities and delights, but an enlightened Man will see that they rely on others for their survival. This leads us to considering how to do this together, and the absolute measure of this is Love. When I give and get Love, we are all happy, but when I stand against your desire or need, I am Evil. Therefore the best Good is to aid Man in aiding Man, but we cannot just submit to any desire, because all action needs to satisfy the whole, and so we will resist and withhold our Love, causing distress and anger and retaliation and confusion. This is when Wisdom is necessary, and Wisdom needs to be presented with kindness, for anger is offensive to everyone. That is the state of Man.

#247 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:28 AM

https://www.facebook...100023063560478

#248 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:59 AM

Some Wisdom is not Wisdom, like dont defend yourself- that is submitting to ignorance; yours and theirs.

There comes a time when a Man must stop measuring things based on Love and start honoring the environment we live in, which requires duty to survive.

Jesus says not to hit because you will offend Love, but thats not True- Love will hit- its Wisdom that doesnt hit.

The perfect ideal is not just duty to myself, or to my family or country; but to all living things.

#249 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

In regards to the work of the Master Therion:

Only those with no faith in reason, or Order should adopt this philosophy. Only those that believe self gratification is the True Will of God should participate. Only those that seek to invent out of obscure Wisdom defying methods that contradict security would try this. The odds of success are very low unless you know what your tools are: what you are defying, and why. It is fine to mix chemicals to see what occurs, but without knowing what can be designed, or what already has been discovered, all you are doing is causing havoc. If you choose to do these things, be scientific. Put forth your desire first, and then pursue with zeal the fruit of that want. Is it responsible? Not likely, but ohh how it will be gratifying.

#250 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:02 AM

The 4 Truths of Man as I can see as a crossroads of action is Dominance (strength) Kindness (Love) Liberty (Freedom) and Duty (expectations). These are the four corners that a solid Wisdom faith can be built upon. The simple Truth is not to offend someone elses freedom with anger or control, and to satisfy their expectations. That is not the leader-role in pioneering new territory. To be a pioneer, we need to take risks, and we will want to take the lead, and that is where dominance that is fair comes in. People will sacrifice their liberty and tolerate force if its a Good cause

#251 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

#252 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

The puzzle of the Gods! Will you betray duty for Desire? Beauty for duty?

#253 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:45 AM

It is a dark and cold night outside my second story window. As I lay here grappling to be at peace with inner silence because I am being forced to recognize how ultimately isolated and alone life is, I hear the wind push crystallized snow against my window pane. I imagine standing outside, in the light of the dark moon, wind tightening my skin and ice brushing against my face. I feel the cold silence of life as I lay in my warm bed, but I know that the cold silence of nature is even more dangerous to my heart, and so I mentally send my spiritual thanks to the Gods and Man that have fought so hard to provide us with shelter, heat and light.

Acknowledging this silence is my strength and my horror. I know that i could pursue the threads of meaning in activity, and occupy the silence with talk of ideas or observations, but always, I will find myself back in this bed- listening to the wild as it fails to see my heart the same way that all living things cannot see what isn't theirs.

I find courage in knowing this, because it is something that we are all forced to admit, but ignore just the same, and though this ignorance is madness, I will not allow it to destroy my Love, for Love is the True fire in this cold realm, and it is the fuel from my burning that animates me.

#254 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:46 AM

Your Will should be to find Truth and to Love it. The Truth is Love, and Love is beauty- duty can be neither, and Law can be unjust.

#255 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

#256 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:39 AM

God is a lover of Truth, and the only Good Truth is generous, kind Love. If you want to prove to God that you know Truth, and that you are Good, and that you know Love, then choose duty; duty is Love in action

#257 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:29 AM

#258 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:34 AM

Chaos is defeated by Wisdom, and Wisdom is based on what is Good, and the virtues of Love are Good, and in Goodness there is Truth, and safety from Chaos.

#259 Mskied

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:45 AM

Within the body and soul of a Man is All, and it becomes what we see by virtue of choice- mine and yours, and the environment that it is put into. It is not nothing, for there is no nothing, because once a thing is something, it is something, and nothing is a thing. Therefor we always are, but with a finite ability to become. What makes this infinite is the interaction with one another, and the environment, and the introduction of new information.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users