4 replies to this topic

#1 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

In this context HGA refers to Higher Guardian Angel. Whereas HGA as Holy Guardian Angel may refer to something entirely different.
One answer I would have in response to the Topic title would be: In The Past.

The TOL is progressive representing many layers of Cosmic Anabolism. Every layer could be thought of as an existence spanning a period of time. So one question might be, is a past Layer of Time, and the Entities(or HGA)that evolved with it accessible from the Present Time Today? Maybe, and this may be relevant when considering exotic Theories such as the Sea Of Forgetfulness when once an Entity or Soul has evolved to a point where it has experienced everything, i.e. the Apex of its Evolution, and it is reset(so to speak), and enters this SOF where everything is made new again, and all of the former things have passed away. Leaving its only existence as part of the past, and ergo the only way to reach it which in effect seems tantamount to a form of Time Travel, or in this case it would be Ritualistic Time Travel.

This reminds me of Crowley's Vision And The Voice(if memory serves me right)where he talks of the 30 Aethyrs. I haven't read it, I have skimmed through it, but its the 30 Aethyrs that gets my attention. So why 30?

The reason I think 30 is because of the TOL, the 10 Sephiroth and the 4 Worlds, so if you take each Sephirah as existing in each one of the 4 Worlds then this equals 40. Now the reason it is 30 and not 40 is because the Divine World of Atziluth is not included, and the reason why is because the Divine World exists beyond Time and Space, i.e. Time and Space had not been created yet, and you can't have an Existence relative to the Aether of the Universe if Time and Space do not exist. So that is the reason why I say 30 in lieu of 40.

This may be relative to the beginning of this post if we are looking at Existence as being arranged in Layers of Cosmic Anabolism leading up to the Present Time and how an Individual, even someone that appears to be hated as much as Crowley, can have interaction with these Past Existences where the HGA itself may reside.

Edited by Spida, 11 February 2018 - 07:59 PM.

#2 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:53 PM

Ethers, Aethers, and more Aethyrs. I wrote it, now I read it....Thank You Mr. Normal Mode of Consciousness and you morning Coffee. It was a good read :-)

#3 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:09 AM

Like Birds of an Aethyr, they flock together :-)

#4 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

View PostVenus, on 16 February 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

Alright Everyone, let's get back on Topic.

Okay. Hahaha :-)

#5 Spida

Messenger

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:43 PM

Just to not leave this in an unfinished state, there are some other Aetherial Existences aside from the Universal Aether relative to past Universal time slices.

And just to clarify and simplify, the Aether can be looked at as the 'Space' of the Space Time equation, and sometimes it is elaborated upon to mean only the upper regions, or non terrestrial.

So the Universal Aethers are the Macrocosmic or External Aethers, and there are also the Internal Aethers of the Microcosm. This Aether is created by Consciousness, as the Macrocosmic Aether is created by Primordial Consciousness. Dreams occur within a medium that could be called an Aetherial Expansion akin to the Expansion of the Universe and the creation of Spacetime.

Other Aethers could exist via alternate realities being neither Microcosmic nor Macrocosmic, such as Portals/Doorways to other Worlds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users