78 replies to this topic

#61 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:38 AM

The so called Number Stations I believe,according to my dad who is a radio enthusiast,are almost certainly connected to military or intelligence agencies.They are also used to jam or blank out broadcasts that are deemed undesirable.

Here is a pic of the 'Rig' my dad uses.He says he has not yet picked up God on it but he did say that stars and also lightning emit frequencies that can be heard in the lower bands.

Posted Image

Edited by violetstar, 16 February 2018 - 12:06 PM.

#62 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

Back on topic,I looked at what the format of messages from God that are aimed at mankind might be.Assuming we receive these in dreams or subconsciously,my thoughts are with both analytical Psychologist lines of thought and more so the magical system of AOS.
Specifically,Spares 'Alphabet of Desire' reduces written words into sigils that aim to represent the overall wish of the magician.The reasoning behind the construction of the sigils rests upon the idea that the subconscious does not recognise words but symbols-an idea taken up for example by traffic sign designers.To avoid language barriers the signs that control and direct instructions to road users were formatted with the view of applying a universal set of symbols that could be understood worldwide.

In Spare's system the resulting sigils needed to be hurled into the subconscious to find activation by the atavistic beings that dwell beyond the thresholds of the primordial brain.From accounts throughout history,and in religious writings,the most common form of communication from God is received in oneiric form.
Given the acceptance of those ideas it must surely follow that the formatting of God's messages are a series of symbols.that are received by the human brain which later rectifies them and translates them into a comprehensible form which is later transferred to the conscious mind.

Thus within the Wavelengths transmitted by the Divine(and possibly the Demonic)are sets of symbols that convey pictographs designed to facilitate revelations,learning,commands or instructions and even destruction dependant on his Will.

#63 monsnoleedra

• Old Timers
  • 689 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:28 PM

Sort of makes you wonder then if "God" ever sends updates to the operating system. Do we as a species get random updates to the OS that we might call evolution to the component hardware parts or system program.

Of course that then also implies that is the "OS" then subject to exploitation and attack? Can it be corrupted by a virus? Is that then what it means to be "Possessed" To have the operating system coding messed up and needing to be reset to the original software settings to clear the "Demon".
I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

#64 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:16 PM

Just when I was thinking the ideas had peaked,along comes that.Its an excellent addition to the thread that highlights the possibility that God's original communication may become corrupt.Looking back to my previous post regarding the claim scientists had stopped Light in its tracks,we now have to contemplate if that Light might be 'hi-jacked' by demonic infested viruses en route from the transmitter to the receiver.

So the OS becomes Possessed' and the Exorcist(OS engineer)has to be called in to rectify the problem messing up the Receiver.Its basically doing my head in just trying to correlate the analogies used in this thread!

#65 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image Touch not the cat without a glove

#66 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:10 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 16 February 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

The so called Number Stations I believe,according to my dad who is a radio enthusiast,are almost certainly connected to military or intelligence agencies.They are also used to jam or blank out broadcasts that are deemed undesirable.

Here is a pic of the 'Rig' my dad uses.He says he has not yet picked up God on it but he did say that stars and also lightning emit frequencies that can be heard in the lower bands.

Posted Image

That looks really cool. Like something I would like to have, but people usually end up buying me things that are a waste of space. Anyway, and not like it's never been done before, but I would just like to Monitor the Night Time Sky also :-)
Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin ! A Journey that has never begun, can never end !

#67 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

Would it make sense that the Angels are acting as intermediaries between Man and God, and the Angels are the ones affecting us via Dreams or whatever, and not God itself, there is a hierarchy here afterall, even Jesus was used as intermediary between Man and God?
Scribe of the Gods; Somebody get me a fuckin' Violin ! A Journey that has never begun, can never end !

#68 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

So these Angels would be Forces of the Light. The Messengers of God, Energy traveling at Light Speed. But God itself IS Everything, like the Universe is analogous to a Collective, but at the same time Unified, i.e. QE.

#69 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:48 AM

Posted Image

#70 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:17 PM

After a Revelation comes a Revolution .Anger attempted to incite a departure accompanied by thunder and lightning.A reinstated strength of Self crushed that weakness so I will be quietly on my way.

#71 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

OK. :(

#72 violetstar

Destroying Angel

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:30 PM

I'm done

#73 monsnoleedra

• Old Timers
  • 689 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:10 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 17 February 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

After a Revelation comes a Revolution .Anger attempted to incite a departure accompanied by thunder and lightning.A reinstated strength of Self crushed that weakness so I will be quietly on my way.

????????????????????????
I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

#74 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

Quietly? Now that's very funny, because I swear I can hear Drama !

The 'Revolution' must be a reference to the 'Revolving Door' that has been made extensive use of for coming and going Hahaha.

Maybe this new found strength is merely a part of the same ongoing delusion(that what is said will be done) having an emotional root cause.

Or perhaps there is confusion between 'strength' and 'insanity'. Anyways...

Adios for the...I don't know I lost count !

:-)

#75 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:13 AM

Anyway, God never had a Voice in the Conventional sense, and I would say The Logos/Word of God is more a metaphor for Divine Action, particularly in a Primordial sense :-)

#76 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:45 PM

Or maybe the door finally stopped workingPosted Image

#77 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:48 PM

With all the use that poor Door has seen, that wouldn't surprise me ! Anyway, I don't see much of a distinction regardless of who is on what side of the Door. Mountains out of Mole Hills, that's all this is. Now that is the Reality of the situation. I will get back on Topic next time :-)

Edited by Spida, 08 March 2018 - 09:49 PM.

#78 Spida

Eternal Return

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

Yes maybe the Door is finally broken. Those Purple Pillars of Strength are VERY IMPRESSIVE, and seem to be holding up rather well ! It's insane ! Hahaha !

#79 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:28 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 17 February 2018 - 12:30 PM, said:

I'm done
I now understand why Violet.

Aaand....I'm done too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users