- - - - -

Shadow People?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Tb777

• Old Timers
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

Hello! So I had an experience a few weeks ago in a projection where I was threatened by a mob looking shadowy figure and admittedly for a while it messed with me (depression, fear, ect.) but I've been back to feeling normal lately, except now my finance who doesn't practice has been seeing shadowy figures outside of our door. Now she does often get sleep deprived but the timing is odd, so my question is, if a hostile entity couldnt get what it wanted from me can they try on others who dont get involved with really anything occult? If so what steps can I take to help her separate from it?

#2 Adamantium

The Lantern Bearer

• Gold Member
  • 732 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

Hi Tb777,

Have you read the works of Nineveh Shadrach or listened to any of his YouTube talks by any chance? He describes similar appearances of shadowy beings as being appearances of the spirits of Jinn. Many Jinn are beneficial and positive, but others may have more hostile motives to human beings.

Have you done any banishing rituals in your home, e.g. the Lesser or Greater Pentagram Ritual, Hexagram Ritual, or Thelemic Star Ruby? You may wish to do some such ritual either envisioning your circle as including your whole house or doing several iterations of the rituals in different rooms. The idea is to protect and cleanse your whole house so that the spirit's influence there is reduced.

One witchcraft approach might also be to sprinkle salt in all doorways and window frames of the house. You could also light some sage and smudge all the rooms while doing prayers or invocations. If you wish to integrate your fiancee, and if she is open to it, she could do the salt sprinkling while you do the ceremonial work for instance.

Another approach would be to attempt to open a dialogue with the spirit and find out what it wants. If it is something simple and in conformity with your ethics, you might be able to work out an arrangement or even a friendship with it and have it leave in peace. I would only go this route if you feel comfortable with your shielding / banishing abilities just in case, though.

Hope this helps. Let us know how things turn out,

Take care,
Frater S.C.F.V.

"People mostly turn to [non-theurgic] magic for three purposes, or combinations thereof: love, prosperity and revenge, or to get laid, get rich or get even." --Caliban

If you're seeking a set of the most cost-efficient Enochian Tabletson the internet or occult-related clothing feel free to visit my online Albiegnus Occult Shop .

Light in Extension, an online Magical Journal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users