How Many Seals Of Solomon Can Be Carried On The Person At A Time

81 replies to this topic

#81 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

I did figure if anything survived throught the ages and translations it might be the Symbols moreso than the text, although this apparently is not the case either. Some of the Symbols/Pentacles regardless of whether or not they were altered do contain text that is unreadable.

I did consider the mechanics of these Pentacles and what actually might make them work in an attempt to add a substantive context:

Materials

This will determine specific Vibrational Rates/Frequencies peculiar to a class of Pentacles. Perhaps acting as a Key that resonates with transparent realities thus creating Portals or similar in synergy with other Ritual Apparatus. Parallel to this the evidence that altered states will cause an individual to experience(observe) things they normally wouldn't.

Color

The Colors(factor of material composition) of the Pentacle will alter rebounding light frequencies creating a unique ambient energy signature.

Psychological

Creating a psychological effect facilitating some sort of an altered state pertinient to the pentacle.

In summary, a synergistic output/effect created by the above and other factors as well.

Edited by Spida, 11 November 2017 - 04:24 PM.

#82 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:31 PM

Spida, on 11 November 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

I did figure if anything survived throught the ages and translations it might be the Symbols moreso than the text, although this apparently is not the case either. Some of the Symbols/Pentacles regardless of whether or not they were altered do contain text that is unreadable.

I did consider the mechanics of these Pentacles and what actually might make them work in an attempt to add a substantive context:

Materials

This will determine specific Vibrational Rates/Frequencies peculiar to a class of Pentacles. Perhaps acting as a Key that resonates with transparent realities thus creating Portals or similar in synergy with other Ritual Apparatus. Parallel to this the evidence that altered states will cause an individual to experience(observe) things they normally wouldn't.

Color

The Colors(factor of material composition) of the Pentacle will alter rebounding light frequencies creating a unique ambient energy signature.

Psychological

Creating a psychological effect facilitating some sort of an altered state pertinient to the pentacle.

In summary, a synergistic output/effect created by the above and other factors as well.
Thats actually really interesting.Certainly a whole new take on the mechanics of symbols and sigils.This approach is quite innovative and takes up where Freud and better,here,Tillich,left off.

Fear Her Whom The Winds Fear

Posted Image My Blog : http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users