8 replies to this topic

#1 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

Hi
Before 15 years I saw a white soft powder and over it there was a brown liquid been poured carefully over the white powder and the powder and liquid were powered on our house main door. ( it was poured carefully and not randomly)

we had long history of not loving each other , me and my family - you can say all of our family members - we don't feel the intimate good relationship between the brothers and sisters.

for the last 7 years me and some of my brothers - each one of us has a separate life and we don't live in the same house any more - i discovered that all of us for any business we do we keep failing - i think there is a bad luck. me personally i failed several.

i heard that before 30 years until 5 years ago i heard that some of our family members using magic ! so is it coincidence that most of us have bad luck ? because i started to believe that there is magic that keeps us failing !

i watched my self for the last 5 years and i truly suffered from evil eye or magic work symptoms( sudden heat , too much sweating, bad mood, sudden fear, suspicion, isolation.

is there any chance to remove the curse ?
please advise

#2 Curious Cat

Eats Locusts

• Owner
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:38 AM

I think you should get a reading done. Kalagni is pretty inexpensive and does them through Etsy. I would consider it.

If you don't try him out, consider finding a reliable Ifa reader.

If you don't want a reading, consider doing a series of cleansing baths and asking a spirit for help through ritual. The angel Michael is very easy to contact and would be an entity I would suggest.

#3 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Thanks alot.

#4 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

Who has place this curse,was magician or witch?I may help you but cleansing bath no good to remove,asking other spirit for help not good unless you know type of curse you should not do this.Also what you say may be cause from something else not curse.

Posted Image Touch not the cat without a glove

#5 violetstar

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:48 AM

View PostSheperdess, on 18 September 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

Who has place this curse,was magician or witch?I may help you but cleansing bath no good to remove,asking other spirit for help not good unless you know type of curse you should not do this.Also what you say may be cause from something else not curse.
My feelings are consistent with the latter and an element of coincidence playing a role in most cases of perceived cursings.However,for the person involved the effect may be real.A psychosomatic process.

Fear Her Whom The Winds Fear

Posted Image My Blog : http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

#6 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

Why no answer from this?Maybe curse get him!

#7 monsnoleedra

• Old Timers
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

Personally I'm curious as to why the OP thinks it's a curse? Usually there is a reason for a curse and the person or person(s) / family or familial unit being cursed are aware of the reason. Not only the reason but in a great many instances it's almost a family lore as to not only the why but also the whom as to who did it. It greatly enhances the effectiveness of the curse and it's longevity. 30 years is barely a generation, figure 25 years is considered a generation by most standards, so it's not like your talking some great time frame where the knowledge should have been lost to the sands of time.

If the OP has no idea of the reason it makes it doubtful that there is in fact an "Evil Eye" cast upon that family.

There's a lot of implied familial structure here that is not always found in families. Just because people are siblings doesn't mean they will be close or even caring about one another. Multiple failure's in business also doesn't imply a curse as we do not know the business nor the conditions the business adventure was attempted under. Sorry seen many a sound business adventure fail due to poor economic opportunity or poor business mindset. Have known a couple of people that failed horribly many times at certain types of businesses then succeeded greatly with something completely different that they actually didn't want but conditions were present to support.

Curses are energy consuming and time consuming. More often than not rely greatly upon the person or group knowing they are cursed and requiring them to supply the focus and energy to make the curse both effective and ongoing. Many times attached to an object vice an individual. Yet the object stays in the possession of the individual or group and their continued focus upon the object serving to empower and maintain the perception of the curses presence or existence.

Yet none of that appears to be part of this scenario based upon the limited information provided here by the OP. Most from what I can gather almost appears more as a self fulfilling destiny. Something bad happens - I think we are cursed - something bad happens again - re-enforces the curse idea - something bad happens - curse - make something bad happen to ensure curse happens - curse happens - etc continue as expect in some manner or variation until broken then repeat process
I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

#8 Sheperdess

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

This is wise.I agree with Monsoleedra that not curse but bad family connection maybe.

#9 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 858 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:29 AM

It is also true that any given effect can have multiple causes, i.e. synergy can be a factor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users