I'm New Here

3 replies to this topic

#1 SabahSnoblod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

Hi. My name is Sabah.

I'm still getting used to the site and already submitted four other posts. I didn't see this at first. I'll write a bit about myself here.

I have a little bit of experience with the occult. I actually started out as a LaVeyan Satanist but now my focus has shifted to general occult magic and philosophy. I guess it was February I actually seriously started to study the occult and in April I had started to practice witchcraft. I decided to stick with it after I healed my unexplained pains by summoning an Egyptian goddess (namely Sekhmet).

I'm a Chaote and I'm studying Draconian magic now. I'm interested in a few other systems too.

When I'm not summoning spirits or drawing sigils I'm likely to be writing or reading a book if not doing art. That is, if I'm not at my evening job or online on a forum/studying/reading Wikipedia.

People describe me as "shy". Really I'm just quiet. I like to talk actually, I just have trouble finding people to talk to around where I live.

Feel free to chat with me although it might be late or in the middle of the day until I answer. I work odd hours because I'm in food service.

Thanks,

Sabah.
What's the difference between darkness and light? Darkness is void (negative) and light is energy (positive). Everything requires void and energy, or else existence would be within a state of chaos (null). Therefore, everything has duality that originated from a single form of existence. Not just void and energy, but matter and motion, existence and non-existence, etc. I believe that the world constantly evolves new dualities and occasionally re-creates chaos, of both the harmonious and discordian breed. And this is the system.

#2 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

Welcome, I hope you enjoy being here.
In the five years I've been here, a lot of members seem to have vanished- but we can build it up again.
Most of my occult fiction is on free PDFs. See this page on my blog for a list of seven PDFs, by myself and the entity I write with, Ino.

https://candyrayblog...occult-stories/

#3 Curious Cat

Nanwu

• Owner
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

Welcome to Occult Corpus, Sabah.

#4 SabahSnoblod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:02 AM

View PostSuccubusSherry, on 08 September 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy being here.
In the five years I've been here, a lot of members seem to have vanished- but we can build it up again.

View PostCurious Cat, on 08 September 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

Welcome to Occult Corpus, Sabah.

Thank you! :)
What's the difference between darkness and light? Darkness is void (negative) and light is energy (positive). Everything requires void and energy, or else existence would be within a state of chaos (null). Therefore, everything has duality that originated from a single form of existence. Not just void and energy, but matter and motion, existence and non-existence, etc. I believe that the world constantly evolves new dualities and occasionally re-creates chaos, of both the harmonious and discordian breed. And this is the system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users