3 replies to this topic

#1 SabahSnoblod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

Hi. My name is Sabah.

I'm still getting used to the site and already submitted four other posts. I didn't see this at first. I'll write a bit about myself here.

I have a little bit of experience with the occult. I actually started out as a LaVeyan Satanist but now my focus has shifted to general occult magic and philosophy. I guess it was February I actually seriously started to study the occult and in April I had started to practice witchcraft. I decided to stick with it after I healed my unexplained pains by summoning an Egyptian goddess (namely Sekhmet).

I'm a Chaote and I'm studying Draconian magic now. I'm interested in a few other systems too.

When I'm not summoning spirits or drawing sigils I'm likely to be writing or reading a book if not doing art. That is, if I'm not at my evening job or online on a forum/studying/reading Wikipedia.

People describe me as "shy". Really I'm just quiet. I like to talk actually, I just have trouble finding people to talk to around where I live.

Feel free to chat with me although it might be late or in the middle of the day until I answer. I work odd hours because I'm in food service.

Thanks,

Sabah.
I am the Dragon. I am Chaos. I am the Devil. I am with Fangs. I am of Mind. Yet I am my own.

#2 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

Welcome, I hope you enjoy being here.
In the five years I've been here, a lot of members seem to have vanished- but we can build it up again.
My blog has occult mini-stories and poems and links to longer fiction works: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com/

#3 Curious Cat

Eats Locusts

• Owner
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

Welcome to Occult Corpus, Sabah.

#4 SabahSnoblod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:02 AM

View PostSuccubusSherry, on 08 September 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy being here.
In the five years I've been here, a lot of members seem to have vanished- but we can build it up again.

View PostCurious Cat, on 08 September 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

Welcome to Occult Corpus, Sabah.

Thank you! :)
I am the Dragon. I am Chaos. I am the Devil. I am with Fangs. I am of Mind. Yet I am my own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users