- - - - -

Conglomerate's Book Of Brews

1 reply to this topic

#1 ConglomerateMeans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

Going to use this thread to collect the recipes and spellkraft for some of my home brews. Feel free to use these recipe, leave comments or questions. Otherwise it will be a thread for personal reference.

Protection Mojo Bag

Ingredients:
Lemon essential oil
Bamboo essential oil
Rose
Salt
Bay Leaves
Frankincense
Lemonbalm
Parchment with protective sigil
Totem or personal item
Tourmaline
Sage

Of these ingredients the totem and the sigil should be selected with thought to the type of protection desired. The sigil could reflect one's belief system, or the belief system that would best aid with their work. For the totem, I traditionally use items that I found on spiritual quests such as special stones and small twigs. The construction of the bag is fairly simple. Center yourself before a white or black candle, incense, and a cauldron. Mix the ingredients (except the sigil) in the cauldron and say your prayers to cleanse the herbs and charge them with protection. Put the mixture into the pouch with the sigil and breath life into it. From then on it can be looked at, but never touched, and must be fed more salt every Sunday.

Simple Air-Invocation Brew

Ingredients:
Boiling water
Peppermint
Lemon Essential Oil
Salt/Ashes
Sage
Three candles

Light the three candles. Bring water to a boil in your cauldron and add the herbal ingredients to the brew. Stir the mixture with the feather and chant, "Feather of all things that fly." At any point feel free to say an invocation and charge the brew. After the mixture is done and gnosis achieved, put the brew away in a glass bottle.

#2 Curious Cat

Nanwu

• Owner
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:00 PM

Interesting stuff. I have been more of a spiritist for a few years now. It is my opinion that folk magic works best when it is combined with some sort of spirit work.

I'm not sure what your background is though. Thanks for posting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users