- - - - -

♡ I Want To Make Raum Come

19 replies to this topic

#1 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

Hope he likes that title...

I tried 2 times of just using his sigil & name - nothing.

In the evening I tried more formal envoking like...

Conjuration (x3)
Second conjuration
Constraint
Invocation of the king(x3)
Conjuration (x2)
Second conjuration
Constraint
Spirits chain
Conjuration of the fire
Greater curse (used a sweetheart mint tin burned w/ candle flame)

I felt some heaviness on my body but nothing! I only used a white circle shaped cloth w/ no design if that matters. Please no admonition about protection; I love & worship the same God as Solomon (peace be upon him) & I believe all things are only by the will of ♥God♥

I don't want to make Raum mad either... I take no pleasure in cursing him (and I ask God♥ to take it off if he does what I want) I only want to make him manifest.

Dedicated to Posted Image Rosier & Posted Image Aphrodite

#2 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

I've read like all of the pages of experiences with some goetic demons (none of them being Raum) and they're all like in your mind/black mirror but it seems pretty clear this is supposed to make them manifest. I didn't even feel anything....

#3 Jastiv

• Old Timers
  • 127 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:33 AM

Personally, I haven't found Raum to come on strong at all. Some of the other ones, I just draw out the sigil, and its like oh my, not that one.

#4 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:55 AM

Thanks so much for the reply ♡

I expected with them I wouldn't have to 'try' & that their power would be overwhelmingly obvious... maybe I'll do it again & be more open.

View PostJastiv, on 05 August 2017 - 03:33 AM, said:

Personally, I haven't found Raum to come on strong at all. Some of the other ones, I just draw out the sigil, and its like oh my, not that one.

#5 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  • LocationA Hole in the Ground

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:34 AM

Which city do you wish to destroy?
https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#6 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:25 AM

Is that all?

"and to cause Love between Friends and Foes. He was of the Order of Thrones. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits.”

I want a demon to love me & be mine (one powerful enough to manifest and let me feel their power) ... with 30 legions of demons I think he could easily find one I'd like.

View PostImperial Arts, on 05 August 2017 - 06:34 AM, said:

Which city do you wish to destroy?

#7 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

Affection for a spirit is a lame reason for messing with this stuff. It sounds like you are another one of those kind who wants a spirit lover and personal attache rather than any actual achievement. You don't appear to want the spirit to do the things ascribed to it as its Office. Feel free to correct me.

Edited by Imperial Arts, 05 August 2017 - 07:42 AM.

#8 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Thanks for your replies ♡♡ May I pm you?

To me it's less lame than wanting a worldly gain but ok you're saying it's an inappropriate task for him and/or beneath him. I thought he just didn't like me, which hurt. Ignoring me tends to induce obsession...

View PostImperial Arts, on 05 August 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

Affection for a spirit is a lame reason for messing with this stuff. It sounds like you are another one of those kind who wants a spirit lover and personal attache rather than any actual achievement. You don't appear to want the spirit to do the things ascribed to it as its Office. Feel free to correct me.

#9 Curious Cat

Eats Locusts

• Owner
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

Physical manifestations are rare. I have only had a few and they were always after the ritual (different set of spirits though).

According to Dr. Skinner, one should consider evoking in a rural area that has very few people if you want a physical manifestation. I would listen to the interview he gave on the Higherside Chat if I were you.

#10 violetstar

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

View PostStrawberriCake, on 04 August 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

Hope he likes that title...

I tried 2 times of just using his sigil & name - nothing.

In the evening I tried more formal envoking like...

Conjuration (x3)
Second conjuration
Constraint
Invocation of the king(x3)
Conjuration (x2)
Second conjuration
Constraint
Spirits chain
Conjuration of the fire
Greater curse (used a sweetheart mint tin burned w/ candle flame)

I felt some heaviness on my body but nothing! I only used a white circle shaped cloth w/ no design if that matters. Please no admonition about protection; I love & worship the same God as Solomon (peace be upon him) & I believe all things are only by the will of ♥God♥

I don't want to make Raum mad either... I take no pleasure in cursing him (and I ask God♥ to take it off if he does what I want) I only want to make him manifest.

Have to be brutally honest here.You will not be successful in this type of enterprise for the following reasons.

Firstly,this 'demon' Raum may never have existed.The name is drawn from Weyers Pseudomonarchia Daemonum.He had himself drawn from an earlier work called Livre des Esperitz. The LdE was not a work on magic but a list of demons thought to occupy Hell and was almost certainly a Monastic document constructed in a Christian context.Raum is listed in the Appendix :Rau vel Raym, magnus comes, 30 lég.

The LdE also inspired the Lesser Key of Solomon but the point is that the Goetic type Grimoires carry a strict and rigid regime of preparation before the actual operations can even be attempted.This is because the MSS were collected,distributed and often composed by Monks or members of Ecclesiastic circles who were among the few who could read and translate Latin.

Hence the authors assume the targeted readership were pure of heart and holding a deep devotion to God.It is also important to note that these MSS were not intended for or available to the public.It was not until the Dissolution of the Monasteries by Henry VIII that they became available.

Here is an example:

"The Pseudo-Solomonic texts are particularly insistent on the need for ascetic regimen – the regimen animarum which Gregory had bequeathed to the middle ages as the Ars Artium – with its attendant mortifying corporeal practices. The practitioner must be “well confessed, and fast on bread and water for three days, and he must not eat until all the stars are in the sky [...] and give alms to the poor”.
He must “fast during the days which he looks upon the diagrams”.
He must only call on the angels and God “after having acquired the grace of God” by “good works, confession, fasting [and] chastity”.
He must be “pure and unpolluted, and make his devotions disingenuously, neither eating nor drinking”.
He must be “very penitent and trewly confessed of all his sinnes, he must vtterly forbere
the company of women and all there intycements, in so much
that he may nott looke upon them [...] [nor] kepe no company with
wicked or sinfull men [...] [and] lett not his apparryll be filthe but rather new, or elles very cleane waschyd.”

Extracted from:
STEPHEN CLUCAS
JOHN DEE’S ANGELIC CONVERSATIONS AND THE ARS NOTORIA :Renaissance Magic and Mediaeval Theurgy

Hope this helps to clarify the actual reality of Goetic type literature.Of course,anyone is free to hold their own personal beliefs.
Nothing is more learned than Silence

My Blog http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

#11 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:01 PM

The primary office of that spirit is the ruin of unjust government and the removal of unwelcome politicians, as a binding against this spirit who delights in the elevation of the unworthy. It is liable on those accounts, but it is not bound to be your pal.

#12 violetstar

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

View PostImperial Arts, on 05 August 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

The primary office of that spirit is the ruin of unjust government and the removal of unwelcome politicians, as a binding against this spirit who delights in the elevation of the unworthy. It is liable on those accounts, but it is not bound to be your pal.
Is this attribution reliant on Weyer or later Grimoires? I am interested in these type of Offices given to the spirits and also the forms in which they appear to the Conjurer.

If you have anything on that I would be grateful considering your knowledge of Classical literature exceeds my own.I mention Classical as I have found nothing on these topics before medieval times.

Edited by violetstar, 05 August 2017 - 04:25 PM.

Nothing is more learned than Silence

My Blog http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

#13 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

Thanks for sharing ♡... were any of them of one of the 72?
Being home alone is the best that I can do.

View PostCurious Cat, on 05 August 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

Physical manifestations are rare. I have only had a few and they were always after the ritual (different set of spirits though).

According to Dr. Skinner, one should consider evoking in a rural area that has very few people if you want a physical manifestation. I would listen to the interview he gave on the Higherside Chat if I were you.

Thank you for taking the time to share that ♡. Maybe he's not but it might still be worth trying to me.

If I want to try again I'll do some of those tips (God willing) but it would likely have to be dawn-sunset style dry fasting.

View Postvioletstar, on 05 August 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

Maybe someone is willing to share a different way to get what I want(above^)?

#14 Morrigan

(>'o')> MAGIC <('o'<)

• Administrator
  • 1,533 posts
  • LocationWandering the coast

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

View PostCurious Cat, on 05 August 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

Agreed. My handful of physical manifestations occurred DEEP in the woods and mountains well away from another person or civilization. Being alone at home isn't the best place for these kind of conjurations. If that is all you can manage you might want to change your focus. Also physical manifestation is RARE and even when it happens the spirit is not always interested in "Love".

Maybe someone is willing to share a different way to get what I want(above^)?
I don't say this often but what you want isn't possible. This specific entity isn't interested in being your buddy or lover. If your looking for a spirit lover there are other avenues to explore. In this case you're barking up the wrong tree. You might want to explore summing familiars and working spirits.
Cast Wide the Circle: Place for my musings and the occasional book review.
The Art of Stealing Fire : My Online Magical Journal
Big mountain, wide river
There's an ancient pull
These tree trunks, these stream beds
Leave our bellies full
They sing out I am going to stand my ground
You rise to me and I'll blow you down
I am going to stand my ground
You rise to me and I'll blow you down

#15 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:45 PM

I'd accept just feeling their power if not manifesting.

I did/do probably have spirit guides... but they might as well be imaginary friends for all the effort I make & their lack of doing anything. Aside from rare, faint things in my mind one *maybe* scratched me once in all the years I devoted attention to them.

Imo she likes me and didn't really intend to hurt me, more like annoyance... if they're real they have fickle personalities. I felt like I was going to pass out if not for the intense pain of what felt like a metal spring being dragged accross me. I'm pretty sure my hands were grabbing the bed to endure it the whole time & when I looked in the mirror I had 2 faint scratch marks.

View PostMorrigan, on 05 August 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Edited by StrawberriCake, 05 August 2017 - 06:46 PM.

#16 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 05 August 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

Is this attribution reliant on Weyer or later Grimoires?

The founder of Rome is presented in Weyer (et al) as a spirit being rather than as a human leader of dubious historicity. At different times throughout the empire, Romulus went back and forth between being a man or a demigod, depending on the political expedience of that position at the time. The later authors, perhaps sensibly, regarded most of his story as a myth and allotted him a place among the celestial gods (hence his attribution as one of the Chashmalim by Weyer), although his actions in the myths do not indicate much of anything angelic. The regular designation of Romulus as a spirit being is probably what gave him a place in the demonic bestiary of the grimoires.

#17 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

Thanks all.

I don't know why I was so adament about doing this.... I think I was under the impression that manifesting is as simple as blinking for them & that they just choose not too. I do believe they live in a realm? that overlaps earth and so it might take considerable power from them or some type of magic/conditions/force to open. I left out so many elements it's no wonder the evoking failed.

If you want to know intuitively what mightmightmight have happened before (probably nothing!!!);

I felt like I may have been calling him louder than with just the sigil, in a way he couldn't help but hear and be compelled but could still easily resist bc I'm not as powerful as he is.

Cursing- I truly mean and believe these words, but, was both surprised & not surprised by how rebellious he is

Curse + fire - I felt I might have effectively burned him but he could take it & I def didnt use enough fire....

Also later that night I was told someone I know of's house/store was on fire (I don't care) probably coincidence or maybe impressing upon me that they could set mine on fire (hot)

Anyway, I respect everyone's beliefs & experiences. I believe my God is omnipotent & I've never felt Him.

- ♥Strawberri

#18 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:05 AM

I'm not able to edit my original post but I wanted to say I did get results, better than what I wanted (Thank you! ♥)

I recommend using sigil/name, saying what you want + make offerings then be patient even if it seems like nothing happened. It took like 10 days for mine.

#19 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

So which did he give you, himself or one of his servants? It wasn't completely clear which of the two you wanted.

Also it is very interesting that people are saying this demon started out as Romulus, and then changed his identity and became included in books of demonology. Is it like the chaos magic idea that belief in something makes it real? I've noticed that when a human being creates a servitor or egregore it's like a body that becomes ensouled. Something shows up and enters into that body, and it often seems to be split off from an existing demon. (Maybe if the servitor or egregore has very positive effects it is split off from a benevolent being rather than from a demon.)

The scholarly view has always been that religious ideas are spread by trade and people travelling, and then a deity is adopted and changed by another culture; however a lot of the people who say this believe that deities are not real. If you call on the deity and it appears or carries out a request for you then something different has happened. My explanation would be that amoeba-like method of reproduction which I mentioned above.
Most of my occult fiction is on free PDFs. See this page on my blog for a list of seven PDFs, by myself and the entity I write with, Ino.

https://candyrayblog...occult-stories/

#20 StrawberriCake

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

The love part was a human... I'm pretty sure I asked for a demon but the traits I listed were: male, powerful, loves me, gorgeous, & valentine red color energy- the last 2 were just preferences.

Last night I was high off Earl Raum's power. It was very intense but didn't hurt, my pupils were constricted and it lasted for like 12 hours... (more please♥?)

I've never felt magic before it's extremely pleasurable. I'm sorry I don't know much about him. I think he likes apples.

*I want to add for people reading that I kept thinking something bad or scary might happen from summoning a goetic demon but only wonderful things happened.*

View PostSuccubusSherry, on 13 August 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

Edited by StrawberriCake, 14 August 2017 - 03:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users