Divine geometry Casting Practical Theoretical

23 replies to this topic

#21 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:55 AM

Hi Oroboros!

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback! Well, see, the thing is, I have to be honest here - I never "created" or "manifested" anything on my own. I reckon, nobody ever has. I think what we really do, is simply take what we learn and experience and find much easier ways to explain them, or share them, you know? I realized, a lot of the 101 on perception techniques explain some sort of method how you "should" and "should not" do things. Some other, also even claim what you "can" and "can not" do. Yet, there are others of the more creative sort that speak in riddles and difficult to digest formulae. What I did, is literally just take the core aspects of everything i've learned and packed it into an easy to understand, direct and no "bull" description of what to do when it comes to the practical aspects. Sort of like saying "This is 101", you know? I never "invented" or "created" from nothing, into something.

Anyway, what I want to do here, is just take ideas, and mash them together to form something new. Perhaps, I could have explained it better and more precise if I reformed the entire approach of this thing. But, it is what it is now, and after all, this could be seen as the "rough draft". I very much enjoy optimism and creativity and I feel, that spiritually, people have become way too serious about "what should, what should not, what can and what cannot". I don't mind explaining my thoughts at all, but we are all pioneers, you know? That's the amazing thing about all of this. Each one of us finds something new to the puzzle as a whole. It would be much more helpful, if someone could perhaps say "Hey! Uhm, I see that thing here and there is working, but there is a way I have found to give this and that part a greater effect. So, if you want, we can go through it?" Instead of just saying - "dude, you are living in a fantasy. Stop wasting your time." Truth be told, if i'm watsing my time, meh, so be it. That's how i'm learning. I just refuse to believe, that anyone here knows EVERYTHING there is to know about effectivity in magick systems. I mean, if they did know everything, why are they even still on earth? The universe, is a very strange thing. Life, even more so. Here we are, with the opportunity to do something together. The opportunity, to pour an empty cup, full of something out of all that everyone can offer on here. All i'm asking is, can we try and fill the shape of the cup that makes up physical manifestation of our magickal efforts?

Why can't we, do magick like Doctor Strabge does? Who says we can't? And whoever is saying that, did he/she decide we can't all on his/her own? Because, as far as I know - the rest of us have a say too. And I say... Because something seems out of the ordinary, or improbable, it does not mean it's impossible.

Oh, sorry, I just wat to add this - I also know, we are stronger together, than we are individually. We can, make anything happen. Something might be highly improbable, but never impossible. Impossible, is like the concept of "nothing". Because the existence of "nothing", is quite, impossible.

Edited by KaptainKaos, 20 June 2017 - 07:02 AM.

#22 violetstar

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:50 AM

"Well, see, the thing is, I have to be honest here - I never "created" or "manifested" anything on my own. I reckon, nobody ever has"

I think history is against that opinion.I also feel once you put theory into practice you may yourself refute what you said.
To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.Luis Marques

#23 Spida

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

KaptainKaos said:

"Why can't we, do magick like Doctor Strabge does? Who says we can't? And whoever is saying that, did he/she decide we can't all on his/her own? Because, as far as I know - the rest of us have a say too. And I say... Because something seems out of the ordinary, or improbable, it does not mean it's impossible."

Because just like society has rules. So does Creation. I believe these rules can be "bent" in special cases and with extreme effort or perhaps even by fluke at times. It's just not ordinary, and certainly not something that can be achieved on a whim. And I would most certainly say it would NOT be anything like what you saw in the Doctor Strange movie. At least not in this reality.

It would be potential for chaos KaptainKaos.

Edited by Spida, 20 June 2017 - 09:58 AM.

Since no thing defines it's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

#24 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

Well, that wraps it up then. Thank you for all your participation and honest replies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users