A Theory On Systematic Geometry In Practice

Divine geometry Casting Practical Theoretical

23 replies to this topic

#1 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

Well, I suppose I should introduce myself first of all. So, here goes.

Hi, my alias, is KaptainKaos. I have been studying occult theory and practiced a combination of numerous different things that generally drops from the root of "Occult" subjects for many years. Sometimes actively, through other times, not so actively. A guy has gotta eat, you know? So, through this time, I have realized that I am most passionate, about developing techniques with the highest rate of efficiency. Because, let's get real for a second - It's not just about you and what you know. It's about all of us. Evolution is not an individual accomplishment, it's a species-wide ascension. Otherwise, why are there still apes, hmm? I don't believe the ape ascension theory, and I don't think 90% of you do either. Something must have happened that explains our origins, but this post is not about that. We could cover a whole number of these theories over the course of time, for now though, I think this serves as a big enough introduction to share a little about myself.

Let's get to it then.

So, this thing I have in mind was inspired by my recent viewing of the Marvel movie - Doctor Strange. Alright, alright, I know what you're thinking. "This isn't hollywood bro". Fair enough, fair enough. But, let's not think to the constraints of the box here. Let's open the box, and see what this entire system consists of.

We have first of all, visualization. (Because, nothing will ever happen, if we don't mentally formulate an action or objective somehow, right? We THINK about things, don't we?)

Then, we have something that seems like flashy postures and whatnot (but, sir! Everyone in the very long history of metaphysical practices, have always used physical motion to induce some sort of effect or another!) Well, yes, we now realize this is an integral part of the commitment process, and may very well be one of the key aspects to a success and/or a more noticeable effect.

And finally, we have geometry. Good, old fashioned, geometry. It just so happens, that everything ever to exist, is made up of a design matrix. Which, just also so happens to be our old-school buddy - Geometry. Yes, it would seem the very code of the universe is geometrical in nature. Now, you don't have to believe me of course, you can go find this yourself, just about, anywhere really. There is no such thing, as a coincidence. Everything is, exactly as it should be. There is no odd chance that something may be more, or less, than it was supposed to be. Now, i'm not implying that your life is predetermined and jotted down into the book of life before you even lived it, no. What i'm saying is, geometry, is actually, a thing. Everything that takes place, does so according to geometry. If something moves, geometry adjusts itself to remain orderly. Now, of course, everything moving all at once, is utter chaos. And chaos, is notably the most prominent culture of the universe. It's absolutely FILLED with chaos. Please, don't stone me for saying this, but - Chaos, is the greatest order of all things, because it allows infinite everything.

Yes, I do realize that it sounds contradicting. In fact, it's nothing but contradiction. But, this is what it is. This is, the sort of thing we are doing here. I don't want to argue over what is and what is not, this is my statement and I say it because this is my current understanding on things as a whole. Think about it, get back to me about it, let's talk about it and challenge each other about it. No need to argue and step on toes, alright? Respect. That's what we want from one another.

Anyway - all things said and done. We now have, with those elements in place, what seems to be a very well thought through and practical system of evoking energies to do an assortment of different things. Now, if you give me time, I will demonstrate my theory and hopefully, gain some insight on how to effectively make practical use of this Hollywood inspired system. If you would like, you are welcome to help. Any insight on how we can make this a possibility for more and more people, would be very helpful and appreciated. We don't live in the dark ages anymore and I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure would like to move forward as a whole. I really dislike seeing the same old reports on the news. It's very monotonous. Headlines that read :" Occult Forum devises practical solutions for world's problems" is more in line with the excitement i'm looking for :P

Of course, I will expand on the idea and what I have managed to conclude so far. For now, here is a hook with some bait. Some fish bite, some don't. The weather seems nice for fishing, actually.

KaptainKaos

Edited by KaptainKaos, 19 June 2017 - 01:24 PM.

#2 violetstar

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

Please feel free to elaborate on your "very well thought through and practical system of evoking energies""but don't be disappointed if we argue against it.All ideas are judged on their merit applying several parameters of criteria deemed to differentiate between genuine systems and probable nonsense.
Nothing is more learned than Silence

#3 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Hi! Violetstar! Thank you for replying, I am excited about my first reply on a post I made haha this is a good feeling :)

Now, for your response, I will only ask that you help me, please? - do I have the ability to add images to my text? Or, does this happen through links to external sites that contain images? I would just like to know, for ease of access. It would make my explaination a lot more focused, direct and effective if I could add pictures at specific positions in a post. Example below -

Imagine the above as a paragraph tied to the picture and below [image file imported directly to site]

Is this at all possible?

#4 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

This forum uses a subset of the bbcode markup language for that. The tag recerence can be found Here
You want the [img] tag.

#5 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

Thank you so much Wren :) i'll try my best to add some images through the bbcode examples I find there. Only trial and error will give me a better idea of what I am capable of doing. Again, thank you so much! I'll do part one of what i'm trying to explain, and then see what an image would appear as - for starters.

Much appreciated!

Edited by KaptainKaos, 19 June 2017 - 06:43 PM.

#6 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

Sure, you're welcome.

#7 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

Alright, part one of my theory starts here. I will attempt to add a picture (or 2) to the description based on the bbcode reference Wren linked to me. I haven't ever used the bbcode functions, so I will try my best and hope for the best results. I will edit, and edit, and edit, until I can fit the picture perfectly lol so please, again, bare with me until I find an appropriate scale between clearly visible, and totally overwhelming in size. Thannk you in advance - KaptainKaos

So! Here we are!

Posted Image

Here is Doctor Strange, pulling off some really exciting stuff. I have edited this post, probably 8 times by now. At least, an image is showing. But, at this time, I won't go into any further testing. I will just carry on with the rest of my description and hopefully, get around to understanding the bbcode functions a bit better in time :D

So! Doctor Strange, seems to be pulling off SOMETHING.. What exactly it is, only he will know. But, it does look very similar to something like this, doesn't it? -

Posted Image

The former (Doctor Strange's magic circle) is cast in mid air, in full action, with mudras (perhaps even incorporating mantras can work even better?) Whereas, the latter, is probably instructed to be carved out or drawn on some surface, using candles, specific offerings, in specific cardinal directions, with specific chants and positions. The one, is used in a movie to show some pretty awesome special effects of some super hero. The other, is used by real practitioners of the mystical arts.

So, what am I getting at here? What is my point here? Where am I going with all of this?

Well, what i'm suggesting is - what if, we revolutionize the way we "think" things work, and instead, try and achieve a more fluent and effective mixture of things, that can work for greater results and effects? Now, as much as science is based on facts, so much so, the mystic arts are based on results. Now, of course, I don't want to deprive any of you from your ritual practices. But, come on. We are using systems, that's thousands of years old, because they work, right? Sure, of course we do. But, that's all we are doing. We watch tv, because it shows us things. And we like it. But, nobody is going out there inventing new sorts of tvs though. Suddenly, some person comes along and says "Hey! Guys, look at this! What if, you can wear a tv on your head?" And suddenly, VR is born.

So, if this doesn't already explain what i'm getting at here, this is the short and sweet of it -

Guys, we are using systems of energy manipulation and guidence, that are ancient. We expect them to work to a certain degree, and they do. But that, is all they do, to a certain degree. I'm not claiming this is a surefire method of becomming the next Xmen character in those movies you enjoy watching. All i'm saying is, it's time to adapt what we now, into something new, that is more direct, and more effective according to the effect we want to achieve. I don't know about you guys, but i'm ready to try and put this puzzle together on HOW we can achieve such effects. And no, it's not about being flashy or anything. It's about possibilities. It's about achieving greater frontiers. It's about, getting out of this sorry state the world is in, and lifting the veil of illusion, while bringing a greater hope to the world that we CAN actually manifest our desires directly.

Please, comments, criticism, anything haha this is a big idea that will have quite the opposite in following most probably, but even if only one other person thinks in the way I do, we are getting somewhere :D

Edited by KaptainKaos, 19 June 2017 - 07:39 PM.

#8 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:21 PM

The picture loads in the bbcode playground, so it isn't on their end. It is something to do with our forum software, coupled with non-compliance to standards in the image meta-data.

Edited by wren, 19 June 2017 - 07:21 PM.

#9 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

No problem Wren! :) I got it to at least show up! Thanx a lot for your help!

#10 violetstar

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

"So! Doctor Strabge, seems to be pulling off SOMETHING.. What exactly it is, only he will know. But, it does look very similar to something like this, doesn't it?"

No.

#11 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:14 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but the LBRP is a hundred years old and combines visualization, gesture, and geometry.

#12 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

What I mean is, look at the basis for what is being used here. I don't mean, specific diagrams, specific symbolism, specific geometry.

The basis remains the same.

Diagram - check
Symbolism - check
Geometry - check

Intent, effect, sure, they do differ. What i'm pointing at, is specifically the basics. The "code" of the entire picture here, is "How" they work. And there, is a huge difference. I'm mot saying "Hey, let's follow Doctor Strange because, if a superhero movie can pull it off, so can we". I think if that's the general assumption here, I must have obviously chosen my words better. And if that's the case, I apologize.

What's happening here, could be concluded as the same roots, applied differently in practice (yes, please forget about the fact that the one is "just a movie" while the other is actually being used practically). Consider this for a moment. What is the differences between psionics, and ritual magick?

Psionics aims at direct cause and effect applications for instant effects. Or rather, a directly applied force, that brings about a direct and instant effect in relation to the application of, respected force.

Where Ritual magick, is a practice where presumably, the same force is utilized, more subtly, for either a prolonged effect, a delayed effect, or an increasing or decreasing effect over time. I say, presumably, because both utilize a force that goes by many different names depending on the cultural perspective and experience with this force. Heck, call it "The Force" if you will. We are talking, about this force, that is essentially "working behind the scenes".

Now, couldn't it be possible, that we could combine both of these practices, in a more effective manner? The only reason why different opinions exist, is because of individuality, right? Could it be possible, that if we (instead of seperating the whole some more), combine two aspects of the whole, we would be left with a greater concentrate, of the force "behind the scenes"?

Electricity, for example, is not being generated with 100% efficiency by today's advancements. Instead, resistance, is a factor on how "pure" or "effecrive" the conducting flow or current is being carried from point A, to point B. But, because coal source generation is not entirely effective, and solar generation is not entirely effective, does it mean we should find more effective ways of coal and solar generation? Or, are we really missing the big picture here? What if we could combine the two, to potentially generate a more effective, less resistant means of conductivity? Do you understand what I mean?

Edited by KaptainKaos, 19 June 2017 - 08:50 PM.

#13 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

The idea that psionics and magic are using the same energy in different ways isn't so obvious.

Lots of people in the magic community have moved away from an energy model.

Also, pk phenomenon will almost certainly go questioned here.

That said, you do see ritual magic/energy manipulation hybrids appear with a fair bit of regularity. Bardon's system is a great example. He distills the magical act down to the utterance of a single word with enough personal discipline.

#14 violetstar

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

Sorry but this is coming out as an attempt to apply a bizarre pseudo-science to the mechanics of magic.If its confined to personal belief then thanks for sharing your idea. :huh:

#15 Spida

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:20 AM

I would just like to comment on the Doctor Strange movie.

I was the fool who waited(sort of) a year for this movie because I was apparently sold on the previews. In the end, however, I realized that the only thing that this movie had to offer was the gift of anticipation.

Occult Fantasy.

#16 dogstar

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey,US

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:31 AM

View Postwren, on 19 June 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

This forum uses a subset of the bbcode markup language for that. The tag recerence can be found Here
You want the [img] tag.

Thank you wren,I have been wanting a reference for bbcode that I could study. Many thanks.

#17 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:57 AM

You are welcome.

#18 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

Well, alright, thank you for all your responses :) I appreciate you taking the time to reply to this post.

#19 KaptainKaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:17 AM

I would like to share a technique of energy perception that I put together over time. I will also, move forward in trying to manifest something from this whole thing I started. But, seeing that at this current stage and time, the technique ties in directly with what i'm trying to do here, I will first provide a short tutorial on the technique. I hope you enjoy it!

So, the first step is to sit/stand/lay down or whatever you choose to do, comfortably. It doesn't really matter what position your body is in, as long as you can focus and concentrate in this position without becomming distracted by the discomfort of your current state of being. Now, this is (also) a systematic technique that falls into place one part, after the other. Even though this is the case, it is possible to practice and learn these phases individually and strengthen your overall sense of energy perception.

This part of the technique, I like to call "synching", because what we will be doing, is "synchronizing" our minds, with the direct surface area of the palms of the hands. The key here, is "AWARENESS". Energy, is a very interesting thing. Energy goes, where consciousness leads. Wherever you are conscious of, energy follows. This happens naturally, but the effect can be enhanced with a little nudge in that general direction. Now, whatever position you are in, I want you to close your eyes. I want you to "think" about the palms of your hands. I mean, really get into them. "Feel" how they feel. Are there any movements in the air around them? Do you feel heat? Is it cold? Is there anything you feel, maybe a tingle? Maybe even a combination of some, like heat and a tingle? I want you to become AWARE of your hands. These are your tools for "feeling" the world around you, you should become of "one mind" with them in order to be fully aware of your wide sense of feeling. Remain in this state for a while, get a good sense of where they are in spacetime. It is recommended that you even close your eyes and move them around while trying to sketch a clear mental image of where they are in relation to your body. "Look" at them from behind your closed eyelids if you want. The key herre, is awareness of your hands. (Even though you may "look" at them, "feeling" them is the more important aspect of your awareness here, but, it does help to get into them if you try and visually percieve where they are and how they look.)

The second part of this short tutorial, is a short description of what you will undoubtedly be feeling. This is more of a theoretical part on the "ENERGY" you are dealing with. By this time, you would have felt "something" and it really doesn't matter WHAT you felt. It doesn't matter if it's heat, cold, an electrical discharge or whatever it may have been. The fact is, that you did, feel something. The biggest problem with anything metaphysical is, people forget about the "physical" part. They chase the "meta" of the whole and forget that the "physical" is just as important. What this means is, people always, for some reason choose to believe they must be doing something wrong, because this doesn't feel like the energy the article describes. Well, I have some rather blunt news for you guys - EVERYTHING, is the energy, that is energy. Everything vibrates, everything is the universe, everything is aware, as one thing. There no such thing, as something that is not part of the whole thing. Nothing that exists, is anything else, than the universe, and therefore, energy. You are not a something else, than the universe. You are not an "external-thing". You ARE, the universe. If you feel anything, anything at all, do you truly understand, how amazing that is? How you are connecting with the universe? How you are interacting, with yourself? Because this is it. This "thing", this whoooooole thing, is you. You ARE energy. This means, whoever thinks that you can do this and you cannot do that, is restricting him/herself, from that experience. Why? Well, I don't rightly know why. Because any experience, is possible. When you are thinking of "laws" of the universe, you are thinking in human terms, defined by a human language, that was compiled by a human perception, derived from living a human experience. Does that mean that you cannot do a specific number of things, because you are hunan? No. It only means you choose to live a human experience. Think about this for a second - At a time, it was said it's impossible that the earth is round. Well, that changed, didn't it? It was said, man will never fly. Well, that certainly changed. Man ill mever reach soace, that changed too. Man will never this, man will never that, man will, man - will. Thats the only thing I see there. Man - Will. Man, is a force of change.

Now, having that in mind, that feeling of possiblity. That uncertainty if any kf this is really real - bring your hands up to your face and hold your palms out toward one another. Synchronizeyour awareness with your palms, and "feel" the energy between your two hands. Keep this feeling until you are certain of how it feels between your hands. Don't think you are doing it wrong or not feeling the "right" thingm if you are feeling something, it's the right thing. What you will do now, is synchronize the awareness of your palms, with your own vibrant energy field. Your aura, or whatever name you want to use for it.

This final part, I like to call "Synergy". Or, synchronized-energy. Now, hold your hands apart as far as you can, palms facing one another. Slowly bring your palms closer and closer together, until you can "feel" the familiar sensation you felt while you were holding your hands together the first time. Now, this time you will notice your hands are much further apart than first attempt. You would be surprised actually, to realize the more you practice this, the further apart you can "sense" your own hands. You should also try this, on other things and see what sort of feeling they give off. I personally, get an electrical jolt that prick like pins and needles all across my palms whenever I move my hands over plants. What sort of sensations do you feel?

If you would like to learn more and perhaps, help me try and set up a technique where the Doctor Strange fiction can possibly become reality, then please let me know. I could use some help in achieving something like this. I'm really not looking for reasons why this cannot be possible. I have had enough of those through my life from relatives :P

Edited by KaptainKaos, 20 June 2017 - 05:19 AM.

#20 Oroboros

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:32 AM

First KaptainKaos, I would like to say I genuinely love your enthusiasm, and you are an engaging writer style wise.

Perhaps it would help if I saw the movie, but I am not seeing the connection with the picture to the seal. Nor am I hearing anything (when boiled down to the essence of what I think you are saying) is a new idea or approach. Basically, I'm afraid I'm not picking up what your putting down. :)

The last post you made, is essentially an exercise found in many 101 books as a first step to becoming aware of energy/ energy manipulation.

Please don't be put off if these are not getting the reception you hoped. Just being honest.

I will say this, if you genuinely came up with these ideas on your own, it could represent some good intrinsic instincts on your part since some of your thoughts do reflect accepted practices.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users