- - - - -

Magician: Luck Hacker

28 replies to this topic

#21 Oroboros

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:20 PM

View Postmonsnoleedra, on 17 June 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

Nah, that was a reference to Silver Ravenwolf and usually her initial book To Ride A Silver Broom Stick or later Teen Witch

Oh, I know, I was joking around. Thus the emojis. Wolves are probably kind of pissed too.

Likewise, I would have been really stunned if your were actually watching The Craft. :)

#22 monsnoleedra

• Old Timers
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

View PostOroboros, on 17 June 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

Oh, I know, I was joking around. Thus the emojis. Wolves are probably kind of pissed too.

Likewise, I would have been really stunned if your were actually watching The Craft. :)

I've watched it but it's been sometime I admit. Did prefer Practical Magic over it though. Anything but Charmed though my wife liked charmed so saw some of that as well.

Though now i'm trying to imagine a wolffluffy, closest I can come to is something from monster high but that doesn't fit
I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

#23 Oroboros

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

View Postmonsnoleedra, on 17 June 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

I've watched it but it's been sometime I admit. Did prefer Practical Magic over it though. Anything but Charmed though my wife liked charmed so saw some of that as well.

Though now i'm trying to imagine a wolffluffy, closest I can come to is something from monster high but that doesn't fit

Lol! Though, there are definitely those "practitioners" who would have no problem believing in "wolffluffies" - right up until when they lose a hand. :)

#24 dogstar

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey,US

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

It would be naive to enter the exploration of esoteric matters and not prepare a certain amount of armor and tools to aid your quest,and to protect from unforeseen bumps in the road.

#25 Lazarus Benedict

• Old Timers
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

https://twitter.com/...9468288/photo/1

Edited by Lazarus Benedict, 19 June 2017 - 05:39 PM.

It's not the flesh I'm after, but the howling ghost within...

#26 violetstar

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

Who he?
Nothing is more learned than Silence

#27 Lazarus Benedict

• Old Timers
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 19 June 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Who he?

Tommie Kelly is a writer and occultist. Some of his stuff is quite interesting.
It's not the flesh I'm after, but the howling ghost within...

#28 violetstar

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostLazarus Benedict, on 19 June 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

Tommie Kelly is a writer and occultist. Some of his stuff is quite interesting.
Just been looking at his 'Whats on my bookshelf' videos.Answer?New Age junk! (except some on Crowley and AOS)

You will be better off here.Thats my opinion.
Nothing is more learned than Silence

#29 monsnoleedra

• Old Timers
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:19 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 19 June 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Just been looking at his 'Whats on my bookshelf' videos.Answer?New Age junk! (except some on Crowley and AOS)

You will be better off here.Thats my opinion.

I wouldn't specifically rule out the new age stuff right off. Mainly because many aspect of "New Age" are really old and repackaged. Channeling is one by product of the new age stuff that gets played a lot with it's connection to aliens mostly, yet it's repackaged from the 1870 - 1920's Mystical & Spiritual movement and table talking. Don't tell them that though most will deny it till they turn blue. So there really is some legitimate Spirit Talking and summoning material there though it's hidden behind new drapes.

Have to admit though the think good thoughts and good things will come to you stuff gets to me though.
I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users