Where Does The Hga Reside?

Holy Guardian Angel soul spirit

51 replies to this topic

#21 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

Ok just thought if you had something you had thought of to try.Maybe wishful thinking it might be a short cut from the Abramelin thing!

Fear Her Whom The Winds Fear

Posted Image My Blog : http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

#22 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

Have you considered using Liber 777 to create a custom Ritual?

Now if you are talking about the Chaioth Ha Qadesh as the HGA, e.g. Holy Living creatures, Union With God. Then it seems you could create a Ritual of Kether in Yetzirah. Since they are considered a Choir of Angels as fas as I know. You may even feel that they should be ranked higher as I remember.

I know it's not much, but maybe worth mentioning.

Bye

#23 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

The colors aren't very interesting. White Ritual Attire, Brilliant white Candle, and the Ambergris fragrance that you don't like.

Plus some other symbolism found in 777(not sure about Kether though) that you could choose from to customize to your liking, e.g. I add a Rosy Cross for my Rituals in Tiphareth.

Edited by Spida, 20 May 2017 - 07:15 PM.

#24 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

I would attempt it but the concept of the Hga is sort of at odds with my own path.Sounds odd I know when you consider how much I post about it here,
Perhaps there is an analogy of the Hga with the Witch Within,its not something I have devoted much time to.

However,I enjoy looking at magic in general and learn wherever and from whoever I can.

Bit off topic but do you have a gender for the energies of Malkuth? I dont recall seeing a list of Feminine/Masculine for the other Sephiroth either.

#25 ChaosRose

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 20 May 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

I would attempt it but the concept of the Hga is sort of at odds with my own path.Sounds odd I know when you consider how much I post about it here,
Perhaps there is an analogy of the Hga with the Witch Within,its not something I have devoted much time to.

However,I enjoy looking at magic in general and learn wherever and from whoever I can.

Bit off topic but do you have a gender for the energies of Malkuth? I dont recall seeing a list of Feminine/Masculine for the other Sephiroth either.

HGA is just another term for your "higher self." That shouldn't be at odds with anything.

A lot of people talk about connecting with it, but if it's part of us, we are already connected. We just have to learn not to sabotage ourselves.

There's always that voice in our heads trying to get us to do the thing that is good for us. We just don't always listen to it.

#26 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 20 May 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

Yeah that's right Violet. The spiritual experience for Malkuth is the vision of the HGA.(I think this is related to the "as above so below"
axiom)

The magickal image is a young woman crowned and throned. So feminine here.

In general as you probably know the left negative pillar is feminine, the middle both/neutral, and the right masculine.

Edited by Spida, 20 May 2017 - 09:14 PM.

#27 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

View PostChaosRose, on 20 May 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

HGA is just another term for your "higher self." That shouldn't be at odds with anything.

A lot of people talk about connecting with it, but if it's part of us, we are already connected. We just have to learn not to sabotage ourselves.

There's always that voice in our heads trying to get us to do the thing that is good for us. We just don't always listen to it.
The Higher Self and HGA are entirely different concepts.Crowley himself knew this.If you look around past posts on here this has already been discussed.

The voice in the head is not always right!

#28 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

View PostSpida, on 20 May 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

Yeah that's right Violet. The spiritual experience for Malkuth is the vision of the HGA.(I think this is related to the "as above so below"
axiom)

The magickal image is a young woman crowned and throned. So feminine here.

In general as you probably know the left negative pillar is feminine, the middle both/neutral, and the right masculine.
Oh,I thought the vision of the HGA was in Tiphareth.Maybe I am wrong.What is the difference between the Magical Image and the HGA?

#29 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

Tiphareth is the vision of the harmony of things/mysteries of the crucifixion

I stopped using the Magickal images, but can be used for visualizations during Rituals. The idea being to open up currents.

Edited by Spida, 20 May 2017 - 09:47 PM.

#30 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

Yes Violet you certainly could do an eclectix mix to suit your paradigm. The HGA is always the same but may have different labels.

If you started with a Ritual template of your paradigm, or choosing. And then maybe bring in Qabalistic elements to complete it.

Now I'm thinking of a Ritual of the HGA as one having the "As above so below" tone, involving Malkuth initially. Then ascending the Middle Pillar to Kether. Like mimicking it's evolutionary process.

Edited by Spida, 21 May 2017 - 12:24 PM.

#31 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

So you have the vision of the HGA in Malkuth, while the actual HGA resides in Kether.

There are three path segments(Blue) that form a contiguous sequence from Malkuth ascending to Kether. Starting at Malkuth and ascending to Yesod you have the 32nd Path. Then from Yesod to Tiphareth you have the 25th, and the 13th from Tiphareth, passing through Daath to Kether. And to reiterate these are all true blue.

These path segments form a connection between the Above and Below Sephiroth which are peculiar when compared to the others.

#32 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:02 AM

I could swear you asked about the color blue with regard to Malkuth. I see hints of this but can't find it explicitly. I don't think it was a dream. I probably just need a little more of this mean bean java monster.

#33 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Yes I did.For more details on the relationship of Malkuth with the colour blue see my blog' Mystery of Mysteries Part 2'

#34 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

Gee, thanks Violet.

#35 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

No probs.It is heavily mystic and rather profound though I should add that it is not all my own work but based on input from an expert on Hebrew mysticism from Jerusalem.

#36 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

I was being sarcastic.

#37 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

Ok.Thats a shame.

#38 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

Anyway, if I find any other significant associations, or have any revelations with regard to Blue in this context. I'll add that too.

#39 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

I find this HGA thing to be taking me over :mellow: at present.Perhaps the concept is more important to people than they think.Just that the actual term is at odds with other interpretations of this Entity-I believe it now to be that.

#40 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

Yeah really, I remember you saying you were done with the HGA. So obsession is one way to get to the bottom of things.

Also, I think there may be a couple ways of Invoking the HGA. One is the Explicit, such as the Abramelin. The other would be implicity via being a dedicated Practitioner. I may have made contact in this manner.

The last part of your post is a bit vague to me.

Edited by Spida, 22 May 2017 - 11:58 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users