Where Does The Hga Reside?

Holy Guardian Angel soul spirit

51 replies to this topic

#41 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationTiphareth In Beriah

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

I think the answer might be under the Priestess of the Darkening Sun Kissing image ;)
Since no thing defines it's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

#42 violetstar

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:06 PM

Other cultures may see it differently.Following Abramelin the HGA is something even the Four Chief Devils fear.This is why Crowley changed his line of thinking from an equation with the Higher Self.

I believe it an actual Entity,subjective with a tenuous possibility of objectivity.
To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.Luis Marques

#43 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

Must be why he called it a dangerous delusion. I'm gonna leave it here for now.
Since no thing defines it's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

#44 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

So if it's not the Higher Self. Do you think it is a Guardian like we talked about before? That's what it's acronym implies.

Guardian of the Abyss that protects the Holy Trinity?

#45 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

I'm going to do an updated list for possible interpretations of the HGA Acronym:

1) Holy Guardian Angel; Guardian in some capacity,e.g. of the Abyss protecting the Holy Trinity.
2) Higher Guardian Angel; Highest evolved version of Self, e.g. Union With God, Completion of the Great Work, and the Choir of Angels I have recently equated with the HGA. The Chaioth Ha Qadesh(Holy Living Creatures).
3) Holy Guardian(of the) Abyss. Same as 1.

Edited by Spida, 22 May 2017 - 01:59 PM.

#46 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

View Postvioletstar, on 22 May 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

I believe it an actual Entity,subjective with a tenuous possibility of objectivity.

You're funny. Are you able to elaborate on "Entity" at all? You must have some ideas. Maybe I missed something.

#47 violetstar

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Entity as in having a life of sense operating in a way not fully understood.Sounds like me :)
To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.Luis Marques

#48 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

You're good, we need more members like you. :)

So should the Guardian of the Abyss idea be discarded then do you think? I honestly am not exactly sure how I even came up with that, other than the Acronym, and seeing a Ritual Cloth with an Angelic symbol placed at Daath. Maybe I have more reasons as well now that I think of it. It's okay if you don't agree with it though.

Edited by Spida, 22 May 2017 - 03:42 PM.

#49 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Don't worry about it. I still have to read your "Mystery of the Mysteries Pt. 2" see if I have any thoughts on that.

#50 violetstar

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

View PostSpida, on 22 May 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

You're good, we need more members like you. :)

So should the Guardian of the Abyss idea be discarded then do you think? I honestly am not exactly sure how I even came up with that, other than the Acronym, and seeing a Ritual Cloth with an Angelic symbol placed at Daath. Maybe I have more reasons as well now that I think of it. It's okay if you don't agree with it though.
We need more posters full stop.You are the Magician so any hypothesis or mysticism however profound can only be determined as a truth by testing it.

I do think the Abyss Guardian has links to the HGA in its role as a protective device-part of a censorship mechanism between the conscious and subconscious.

#51 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

If I think of anything else. I'll come back and add that too

Hugs :)

#52 Spida

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:15 PM

VioletStar said:
"I do think the Abyss Guardian has links to the HGA in its role as a protective device-part of a censorship mechanism between the conscious and subconscious."

That's pretty good Violet. I hadn't looked at it in a Microcosmic context. But as you know, "As above, so below".

Edit:
I mean I looked at the notion of the Higher Self in a Microcosmic context, but not really so with the Guardian Of The Abyss.

Edited by Spida, 22 May 2017 - 05:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users