bible qabalah mysticism

8 replies to this topic

#1 violetstar

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:35 PM

Moved

Edited by violetstar, 12 May 2017 - 08:14 PM.

To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.Luis Marques

#2 violetstar

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

Moved

Edited by violetstar, 12 May 2017 - 08:18 PM.

To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.Luis Marques

#3 violetstar

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

Moved

Edited by violetstar, 12 May 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#4 violetstar

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

Moved

Edited by violetstar, 12 May 2017 - 08:07 PM.

#5 Spida

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

Looks like you've been busy. So it is true then. While the cat's away the mice will play.

Anyways, I do look forward to working with you. I might want to pick your brain for a couple things sometime as well.

So, I am expecting the White Rabbit soon. Looks like a good place for a quote from The Walkabout: "Have to go now, musn't waste time"

You put some time into this, and I like you. So I will read it, and figure the rest out later.

Is that okay? I'll probably be looking for the Green Goddess later, or something. I don't know why.

Bye for now my Queen(please don't take that the wrong way). That sounds good!
:)

Edited by Spida, 12 May 2017 - 06:08 AM.

Since no thing defines it's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

#6 Spida

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:47 AM

View Postvioletstar, on 11 May 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Another mystery is the number 42.Despite what one reads this relates to the 'Generations' of Matthew 1;17 where we find 3 lots of 14 generations from Abraham to Jesus which represents the Tree and its 32 Paths and Ten Sephiroth.

There are only 32 Paths. The 22 Paths(Hebrew Letters, Major Arcana), plus the Ten Holy Sephiroth. Minor Arcana. Equals 32.

I might have something more meaningful to add later.
Since no thing defines it's own creation. It cannot be held responsible for it's nature; then there are choices.

#7 violetstar

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

Moved

Edited by violetstar, 12 May 2017 - 08:03 PM.

#8 Spida

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

I am Alpha AND Omega. The Beginning AND the End! The Circle. All Potentials, and possibilities existing at once. Frozen. The germinating Seed. The beginning of Time and Space. Permutations on Infinity.

Something from Nothing. Seed to Tree. Tree to Seed. The neverending cycle. Eternity. Coupled with Micro and Macro Infinity.
One is my beginning. One is my individuality. My permutation is One. Eheieh I AM ONE!

#9 thebard

• Old Timers
  • 529 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

Judeo and christian are like oil and water. Look at the churches today, nuff said. At least if we studied the bible with Greek and Hebrew concordance we could only gain better understanding. Why has Christendom forever opposed Judaism until relatively recently? I mean, an entire epoch of European history must be ignored in order to maintain the notion of "judeo christian."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users