2 replies to this topic

#1 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:24 PM

Hi
I have been doing the MP for around 7 months almost daily and it takes me 30 minutes to do it , But I have a problem of judging if I am doing it right !
When reading regardie's notes in his book about this excersize he say the you can feel the heart chakra or after you utter the a name for every chakra you can feel it resonate at that specific chakra or when he say after uttering the name three or four times you can feel the chakra charged, etc. mmmmm for me I still dont experience the chakra sensation and I dont feel it charged after uttering the name, even I dont feel it yet and I dont even feel or even know how to sense or understand the meaning of energy he talk about. so I think I need to take one step back to do somthing and come back again to the MP. please to instruct me , what should I do to fully experience the literature of the MP. Thanks

#2 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:00 PM

Some people don't do tactile imagination very well. One way to get sensations is the old psiball exercise. There are quite a few actually. More traditionally, you could work with breathing and imagination exercises. The most foundational practice, off the top of my head, would be maintaining awareness of the natural tactile sensations generated by your body.

#3 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Thanks wren , appreciated

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users