- - - - -

Mysterious Music Video

1 reply to this topic

#1 tetelestai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:25 PM

One week before Easter Day, a very strange cryptic message began appearing on several David Bowie forums; there was a link to a "text document" LINK with many references to the number 153 and hidden meanings coinciding with Bowies "Lazarus" music video, (hidden meanings in lyrics), and the "rising of Lazarus" from the dead..., (possibilities), also considering the many "fake death / hoax" conspiracy youtube videos about David Bowie circulating on the internet, I found this video to address even more perplexing questions, this is not meant to be distasteful, I am simply wanting to get "others" opinions besides the "David Bowie Fans", the link below is a video that was posted on youtube, most importantly on "Easter Day" (resurrection), although not many hits, some people seem to believe this is actually Bowies "last song" as the song states, "this is the prodigal song".

What are your thoughts please?

https://www.youtube....h?v=NRClml8Cie4

#2 violetstar

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

I could find nothing in that video that differs from the thousands of videos that use surreal type imagery.

A much more poignant reflection on Bowie is in the one below which he sung in his own reflection of the terminal illness he had been diagnosed with.If anyone reads anything more then that into it they are an idiot.

To face a real daemon, you must first look inwards and conquer your own darkness.Luis Marques

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users