Where Would You Place The Hga?

29 replies to this topic

#21 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

When looked at in the prior context, the second part of the OP fails to make sense to me anymore since the association of the HGA has been isolated from the higher self. Perhaps that is why I misunderstood; furthermore I had looked at the HGA as the highest evolved self. So now I have a different perspective, validity is not certain at present, but makes sense.

Edited by Spida, 06 April 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#22 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

You could also look at it this way:

HGA: Higher Guardian Angel: Highest evolved self that has achieved Archangel status.

HGA: Holy Guardian Angel: Guardian of the Abyss

Edit:
I think everyone should have the above distinction in mind when reading this entire thread to avoid confusion.

Aloha
:)

Edited by Spida, 06 April 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#23 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

You could look at it that way though the HGA is in essence far greater than an Archangel who is subject to the constraints of the religion which first created it.

Fear Her Whom The Winds Fear

Posted Image My Blog : http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

#24 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

I believe that in Qabalah the highest rank possible is Archangel status, further advancement would be reuniting with God. That's the end game.

I'm not sure about other paradigms.

Edited by Spida, 06 April 2017 - 03:59 PM.

#25 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

Yes if you discount the Chioth ha Qadesh which is often mistaken for a Name of God but is an Order of Supreme Angels.The HGA does not seek to become an Archangel for the reason above.

#26 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:35 PM

So now we are in Kether:

I see Chaioth He Qadesh as an order of Angels associated with this Sephirah, the name of God being Eheieh, Archangel Metatron which is ranked higher than the order of Angels.

I assume when you reach Kether that is Union with God?

The Archangelic World(physical location on the Tree) would be in Beriah, i.e. Chockmah, and Binah.

Edited by Spida, 06 April 2017 - 04:39 PM.

#27 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:48 PM

Yes,Kether as you say the end game.Talking of which I think I am done on this particular topic.

Cheers

#28 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

Yes,

I sent you a message right before you posted that telling you to stop it!

But you had to have the last word, almost.

Cheers

Edited by Spida, 06 April 2017 - 05:04 PM.

#29 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Okay Ms. Senior member Violet,

I just want to elaborate on the Chaioth He Qadesh as it relates to the Higher Self, as opposed to the Guardian of the Abyss, if in fact there is such a thing.

The above and below Sephiroth(Kether, Malkuth), have distinctions that separate them from the others. One is the naming conventions. I realized after that the naming convention for the order of Angels for Kether differs from the others, and also a reference is made to "Creatures". This leads me to believe that this particular order of Angels is in fact the souls that have evolved to attain Union with God.

I'm glad you brought that up, because it's something I had not meditated on until now. But it makes sense.

Good work Senior Member,

Edited by Spida, 07 April 2017 - 02:46 AM.

#30 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

I now think the HGA has stronger links to Malkuth than I had previously thought.This is because I need to consider witchcraft lore that tells of an Angel who appears in a robe of glittering blue with a Sapphire Crown.

The latter is a prime symbol of Malkuth and the Angel of witches is found in secret rites aimed at attaining to the 'Hidden Knowledge'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users