7 replies to this topic

#1 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hi
I have two questions , kindly to answer.

1- I have been doing the LBRP for around 7 months. I have read in (magical ritual methods for William Gray) that the sound ( intoning ) should be in full harmony with the idea in the conscious in order to evoke an entity or to communicate with it.

can any one give me a direct experiment for sound vibration to check if I am ( ritually ) using it right ? I mean I want to test if I am doing the vibration within the ritual in right way ( I feel it vibrating PARTS of my body ) but I am wondering if I am ritually doing it properly ?

2- while reading some of the thread here , I see that some people do spiritual test that they might feel it works or not based on experiment in short time ( around one or two weeks ) I mean the test time is relatively so short . the question : are these people so sensitive for spiritual energy or the trick is in doing the experiment in right way or both ?

Thank you

#2 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

Francis Israel Regardie's audio recordings are considered the gold standard, as far as I am aware.

That just means you need to be aware of the force you are expressing as you vibrate, and that you are fully expressing that power to the best of your abilities.

Edited by wren, 03 March 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#3 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Thanks wren , but I mean is there a test to tell if I am vibrating it right ? I am not asking about the mechanism of vibrating, but I am asking how I know if it works .

#4 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:34 AM

You aren't (vibrating it right). There is only good enough, better, and worse, and those are only subjective measures! Perfection is something strived for and not something accomplished. Ask REL (or better, just read his posts) about evaluating magical acts on a one-to-one working to outcome basis.

#5 violetstar

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

This is a good link for LBRP http://www.kheper.ne...eticism/LBR.htm good luck with the vibrating.

Fear Her Whom The Winds Fear

Posted Image My Blog : http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

#6 andyrojfen

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

Thank you people very much . I will start to study the suggested topics. very appreciated.

#7 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

I have doubts at times as to the efficacy of Vibrating Words of Power as a synergistic Ritual Element. I do have theories as to the Mechahics of why it might work, but I won't go into that.

Having said that. I would have difficulty with the procedure while tuned into mundane consciousness. The silliness factor would have a tendency to overwhelm and debase the Ritual to a degree. Potentially resulting analogously to an exercise in futility.

During ideal conditions however the Vibrations would be somewhat forceful and aesthetically pleasing. If ambient music is used then the Vibrations should be in harmony with that, and the melody may even be implemented as well where applicable. So this could certainly be considered an Art Form.

Great care should also be taken with regard to correct number of syllables and proper enunciation, and the ultimate test will always be feel.

Regards

#8 Spida

Messenger

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:29 PM

The Vibrations being discussed here are technically referred to as Longitudinal Percussive Waves. The difference between these and the Energetic Transverse is that they vibrate in the direction that they propagate, whereas the other vibrate perpendicular to the direction of propagation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users