- - - - -

An Interesting Experiment

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lazarus Benedict

• Old Timers
  • 109 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:12 PM

Yesterday, I decided I would try to get the goetic spirit Ipos to appear to me in my dreams. I constructed the pentagram of Solomon and on the back the seal of Ipos, all on paper. I put a thread through it thus making a lamen which I wore while I slept.
The first dream I had had a sense of urgency to it, like I had forgotten something. It was then that my attention was draw to my e-reader and the book " A modern goetic grimoire" by Rufus Opus. I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to draw the hexagram of Solomon. That the pentagram, hexagram and seal all form a sort of circuit.

I woke up, opened up my reader and the specified book and immediately drew it up and put it next to my bed. As I was falling asleep, I fell into a half state and a vulture head appeared asking what I wanted. I told it I wanted to work with it and learn from it. It told me that was possible. I then asked to be bold and witty. It replied with "Will do". (It always had short and fast replies).
I woke up this morning feeling damn good and confident. I am definitely going to pursue experimentation with this method.

Edited by Lazarus Benedict, 13 September 2016 - 12:44 AM.

It's not the flesh I'm after, but the howling ghost within...

#2 Lazarus Benedict

• Old Timers
  • 109 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:13 PM

To follow up: My day today at work was interesting. I work in a Giant Tiger. It's a discount store in Canada. Our customers are not the most polite people on the planet. Well, today was different. They super polite with me, apologizing for bothering me etc. With the more difficult ones, my wits seemed quicker. I could handle them better. It was an odd day. I'm trying not to connect it with my experiment, but I must admit it's kinda tempting...

#3 Curious Cat

Nanwu

• Owner
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:22 PM

Interesting. Had you evoked Ipos before the procedure that you did above? Thanks for sharing.

#4 Lazarus Benedict

• Old Timers
  • 109 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:43 PM

I've never formally evoked Ipos before this. I was inspired to attempt this experiment by certain dreams I've been having. I tend to lucid dream and experience liminal states, what I call "half-state". I decided to explore this state of consciousness with goetic entities because they keep appearing to me in my dream states.

Edited by Lazarus Benedict, 12 September 2016 - 11:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users