- - - - -

Trying To Make Some Sense Of It All

5 replies to this topic

#1 llillith

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:11 AM

Hi. This is my first post and hopefully I am writing at the right place. I want to share my experience and I am looking forward to any input. Let me say I am a complete beginner in this! Most of this I do not know how to explain. So here it comes.

I have met a guy and we connected instantly. I have broken up my long term relationship and was easily manipulated by him. I think he hypnotised me and not only I was in a trance state with him feeling orgasmic just by looking at him, but weird thing started happening. I do not know how to call him, magician, shaman or whatever, but he looked like a demon for a moment and then both of us started acting crazy feeling amazing dark sexual energies. After that we felt like we are weightless.

Later on, I was in a trance again and he evoked visions in me. Also I have been seeing symbols and dreaming weird dreams.

I hate that I can not do anything like this without him. I have been reading books and things like that but I do not feel it. He has been stroking my ego how rare this is. But I know everyone can learn how to do this.

I could get away from him if I wanted to, I think. All this experiences obviously worry me but are pleasurable and fun. He changed my life for better and I am thankful for it. But, he showed me mind-blowing things and pretty much disappeared. I confronted him and he said he is keeping quiet because I need to listen to myself and take some time so my consciousness rises and my perception changes or else I will fall apart if we continue doing things together like that.

All thoughts are welcome please. Is there a psychological explanation or is it magic?

#2 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

Research everything you can on psychic phenomenon and Especially the 3rd eye, and how the subconscious speaks in symbols. I've had similar magical and sexual magical experiences. You may find that most what you experiences is just mystic subconscious junk. No real meaning, just uncontrolled power. If you are interested in sex and magick, look up Tantra.

For nearly 20 years I meditated on and studied that which has no name, but is absolute, infinite, beyond both small and large. Finally one day I realized the limits of my sentient consciousness. It has all power over whether we are it or dual. There is no choice of the nondual, for choice is dual. Just be, live, do what you will, with love and wisdom. As Hermes said, in a time yet unborn, all shall be one, and one shall be all. True enlightenment has nothing to do with attainment. It's an inner peace, that there is nothing to be done, I call it surrender to the Spirit.

#3 ElectricBlue32

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:14 PM

I think hypnosis is a possibility, but it could also just be plain charm. Some people are predators, some people like to make themselves out to know more than they do. I'd stay away from the guy. He might have power of influence only.

With that having been said, stuff like that takes time to achieve on your own. Don't be discouraged. You have to *do*. Find a practice and commit to it.

#4 Aunt Clair

• Old Timers
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:05 AM

You might have had a karmic connection from a past life and been drawn to him again. He might actually be part of you and you will heal and teach each other or hurt each other and learn from that something too. We are all connected all as one at least we were once and now we diverge still like an arm from the body of God and we become on different fingers like so many branches off the same tree. We are drawn to those who teach us, heal us or harm us because they feel we owe them. What you experience with him sounds like what I call the Kundalini Shitkicker Cocktail, it is a merry chaotic ride and you can learn a lot on that journey. It can also be quite descending or ascending, too. I don't think passion is ever ignited so easily except when two magickians come together. The visions roll around the beds during such lovemaking and the magick is rife and ripe to partake. Save me from some muggly sort of lover, then.

The alchemical marriage of the sun and the moon is the akashic state after the great work but it is also more than merging of the Hermetic tattwas. A metaphysical and spiritual union of a couple of magickians who complement each other is a dance of the Alchemical Marriage and provokes kundalini events; visions, projections, teaching visitors and bliss.

Edited by Aunt Clair, 19 September 2016 - 03:09 AM.

#5 Next

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

His intuition is bigger than yours and he's Plutonian

He's right about what he said

Your MBTI dominant function is probably Si or Se, but you say ego strokes are rare, so I'm guessing Se.

Sounds like an encounter with an Ni-dom. Ni-doms are narcissistic by nature.

#6 Atridr

• Old Timers
  • 256 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:23 AM

View Postllillith, on 19 July 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

Hi. This is my first post and hopefully I am writing at the right place. I want to share my experience and I am looking forward to any input. Let me say I am a complete beginner in this! Most of this I do not know how to explain. So here it comes.

I have met a guy and we connected instantly. I have broken up my long term relationship and was easily manipulated by him. I think he hypnotised me and not only I was in a trance state with him feeling orgasmic just by looking at him, but weird thing started happening. I do not know how to call him, magician, shaman or whatever, but he looked like a demon for a moment and then both of us started acting crazy feeling amazing dark sexual energies. After that we felt like we are weightless.

Later on, I was in a trance again and he evoked visions in me. Also I have been seeing symbols and dreaming weird dreams.

I hate that I can not do anything like this without him. I have been reading books and things like that but I do not feel it. He has been stroking my ego how rare this is. But I know everyone can learn how to do this.

I could get away from him if I wanted to, I think. All this experiences obviously worry me but are pleasurable and fun. He changed my life for better and I am thankful for it. But, he showed me mind-blowing things and pretty much disappeared. I confronted him and he said he is keeping quiet because I need to listen to myself and take some time so my consciousness rises and my perception changes or else I will fall apart if we continue doing things together like that.

All thoughts are welcome please. Is there a psychological explanation or is it magic?

I would say that he is just very skilled in emotional manipulation(perhaps through magick or perhaps just mundanely, with your imagination providing the extra effects like him seeming like a demon) and that he knows this, and this isn't the first time he is doing this, as he seems to know how to avoid the target getting too drained/overloaded too fast to the game. Tell me, are you still seeing this guy, as it's some time since you have posted this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users