Sigil Magick Experience With Bingo

Sigil money indirect results

4 replies to this topic

#1 Aeiouoiea

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:28 PM

I am new to magick and to this forum. I love hearing about sigil magick and the results.

3 days ago I wanted to test the sigil operation and manifest something to give me some sort of validation of effectiveness. I play bingo with my grandmother every Saturday afternoon. The final game of bingo is called "blackout", you have to fill your card completely up. Anyway, I made a sigil for me to win "the final game of bingo", which prize is a large pot of money.

I completed my sigil ritual, and afterward I immediately realized I did something "wrong" with the ritual, but decided to proceed with the bingo game to evaluate my results anyway. There are 8 games of bingo, followed by a bonus round (which I forgot and didn't take into account). I ended up winning the 3rd game, but lost the final "blackout" game with the large pot. I figured my ritual to be a failure... until the bonus round came about.

The bonus round is when they call a number and whoever has the number gets their money back from the entry fee (I.E. they played that night for free technically). Low and behold my grandmother had that number and got her money back, which she gave to me and insisted I keep.

It got me to thinking that technically I did in fact win "the final game of bingo", just not the final game I was thinking of and in an indirect manner I was not expecting. I plan to repeat the process and report back after next Saturday. Thank you.

#2 Curious Cat

Dances With The Dead

• Owner
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if you have looked at Rune Soup, but Gordon White has some very interesting ideas on practical sigil magick. Please let us know how your next bingo experiment goes.

#3 Aeiouoiea

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:34 PM

OK. I did it again, only this time I didn't win anything at all... not even close. I don't know what went wrong...

#4 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • LocationBigfoot's Neighbor

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:09 PM

Long ago, I did a similar conjuratiin to win the Washington lottery.

In my spell, I cast a stone onto a grid with the numbers. Those numbers were all wrong, but I dreamed of two beautiful woman showing me the correct numbers. Unfortunately, those numbers were not played.

I have not entered the lottery since, or made further experiments. One might think, "But it worked, why not?" and the answer there is that I got some insight into why it worked. It was a gift, a privilege, a proof that the power is available, but not something I am allowed to raid for personal gain.

In your case, the spell produced compassion, not cash. You got a heads-up about the network of people in your life, and you did in fact get the "last" win. It's a far more organic process behind the Magick Arte, not a vending machine.

https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#5 voidgazing

• Owner
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:09 PM

If you've got it in you, try to cast for some stuff thats just fun- no personal gain, nothing to lose if it doesn't work. See what your results are then.
This is a postcard sent from the dining room of the HMS Russel's Teapot. Wish you were here- the band is spot on tonight, and we're having "all the way down" turtle soup!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users