- - - - -

This Is Just Full Of Possibilities

3 replies to this topic

#1 voidgazing

• Owner
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:31 PM

http://www.thisiscol...y-akinori-goto/

I'm sure I don't need to point this out but... this is a physical method to almost steganographically encode things in a static material object that come to life in light. This is BEGGING to be the 'body' of a servitor, the home of a sigil, or a permanent rune, etc etc etc. The ritual potential alone is all kinds a gobsmackey.

So what uses can you guys find for these?
This is a postcard sent from the dining room of the HMS Russel's Teapot. Wish you were here- the band is spot on tonight, and we're having "all the way down" turtle soup!

#2 z0b

• Old Timers
  • 976 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:37 PM

interesting lots of possibility's

#3 SilentSeeker

• Old Timers
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

Greetings,

This is me completely spit-balling/waxing hypothetically

Was thinking it could aid in the development of some kind of mudra-mantra combinations that would normally involve two persons. So in the example, you put the animation of a certain combination of hand seals the other person would perform--possibly in conjunction with some reservoir of the apro-pro energy (i.e a crystal) and or a recording of their part--while you do your own part. Doubt it would be as effective of just having two people, but if done right, it could get the job done.

Will edit this post if more wacky ideas come.

Cheers and Be Well

“The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?”
―Zhuangzi

The Tao gives rise to all forms, yet it has no form of its own.

If you attempt to fix a picture to it in your mind, you will lose it.

This is like pinning a butterfly: the husk is captured, but the flying is lost.

Why not be content with simply experiencing it?

--Attributed to Lao-tzu

#4 voidgazing

• Owner
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:10 PM

Put that magic donut on a modified turn table, put a little grooved donut on the top so as the mudras flash out from the speakers comes the loop of sound

OM etcetteerrrrraaaaa

or Haillll Sannnntaaaa

or whatever-

a sonic zoetrope if you will
This is a postcard sent from the dining room of the HMS Russel's Teapot. Wish you were here- the band is spot on tonight, and we're having "all the way down" turtle soup!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users