- - - - -

Dream Earlier Today During A Nap

3 replies to this topic

#1 sislermi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:30 PM

I had a cleansing last night, took a salt bath and performed a banishment ritual while prayed to the Lord God and Jesus Christ for protection from psychic disturbances from any other entities. I've felt more clear ever since, but earlier today around 11:00 I accidentally fell asleep when watching a tv show (I was trying to be in my right mind again lol doing activities normal people do).

I had a dream during this nap, I dreamed I was at a dinner table with family and old friends on a higher level of a multi story building and there was a window right behind me where you could see views of everything below and outside (most of the wall was a window). We were all getting along etc. when all of a sudden a meteor the size of a cannon ball or so came shooting out of the sky went into the house through the walls at an angle towards me and hit me sending me shooting out of the house through that window (probably killing me, but I was still conscious while it was shooting me through the air and having me zip through time and space very fast covering a lot of ground; I'm not sure where I ended up. Then somehow (the dream just changed from that) I saw that there were meteors like this everywhere outside from looking through windows and they were strong enough to be killing everyone, strong rocks shooting hard from the sky and it was on the news and tv and everything (though I don't know how they could report during this); some were small like hail others were large like canon balls; almost like it was the end of the world.

What does this mean?

#2 Curious Cat

Nanwu

• Owner
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:45 AM

I usually interpret dreams in person so that I can ask questions while having a conversation with the individual. Please take the following interpretation with a grain of salt.

I believe that your interpretation is just as good or likely better than mine.

I don't know that your dream had anything to do with your recent work. It could be that you have felt that your world seems to be coming apart. Perhaps you are under a stressful situation that you are having trouble dealing with?

#3 Octarine Prince

• Old Timers
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:44 PM

I instantly thought of this Scripture:

Ecclesiastes 9:11

#4 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:59 PM

Attention, when left to it's own devices, will always seek out the point of highest novelty. Beyond that, dreams are largely devoid of meaning.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users