Interviews

26 replies to this topic

#21 SilentSeeker

• Old Timers
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

Greetings All,

SilentSeeker, on 04 March 2016 - 08:51 PM, said:

2) OC Member Interviews: Once the above queue is cleared out proper, I plan to turn attention to this. Is there enough interest among members to do it w/ audio, possibly on a free blogtalk channel? Please let me know either via this thread or a PM. Also, any suggestions on how we should decide the first subject of the interview?

I'm glad there's enthusiasm for this, however um, none of those responses really answer the questions posited about the approach to take, though I dig Morry's suggestion of it being a monthly thing. That mean folks don't have a particular preference?

Whispers, on 04 March 2016 - 10:44 PM, said:

I have an interview that has never been posted with Robert Elliott. Robert is a Energy healer, that works with several entities. I think that it would be interesting to post.

Please, by all means, post it good sir(/m'am).

Cheers and Be Well

Edited by SilentSeeker, 05 March 2016 - 01:32 PM.

“The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?”
―Zhuangzi

The Tao gives rise to all forms, yet it has no form of its own.

If you attempt to fix a picture to it in your mind, you will lose it.

This is like pinning a butterfly: the husk is captured, but the flying is lost.

Why not be content with simply experiencing it?

--Attributed to Lao-tzu

#22 SilentSeeker

• Old Timers
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:05 AM

Hola,

Good news! Damo got back to me today and said he's recorded his answers and that the video link will be provided in the next few days. Should be good, will start a thread and post the link once he does.

Also, will be getting around to edit the Andrieh interview once and for all this weekend. That all said, anyone have any ideas for hosting? Andrieh said he could host the file for his interview but even so, we're a bit up excrement's creek in regard to hosting the OC member interviews. Suggestions welcome.

Lastly, VG interview question period is pretty much closed I guess. Two min. warning Void, will be reaching out soon to schedule an amenable time.

Cheers and Be Well

“The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?”
―Zhuangzi

--Attributed to Lao-tzu

#23 SilentSeeker

• Old Timers
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

Greetings All,

Some updates:

1) VG's interview has been pushed back due to some time constraints on both his and CC's end. Will be getting to that as soon as all of our schedules permit us doing so.
2)With the posting of Damo's interview today, my original list is completed and so as always, suggestions for new guests are welcomed and encouraged. Don't want this turning into the SilentSeeker variety hour and so am putting out a call for potential non-OC member interview participants that reflect your personal interests/paths. On that note, reached out to NKB's suggested guest, Ramsey Dukes last week, and am currently awaiting his reply--which hopefully will be in the affirmative. Meanwhile, have gotten acceptance from Zac Lui of Toronto Qigong, a student of Andrieh, for an interview and have opened up a thread to gather questions for that.

Things are heating up just in time for summer. ^_^

Cheers and Be Well

Edited by SilentSeeker, 13 May 2016 - 11:14 PM.

―Zhuangzi

--Attributed to Lao-tzu

#24 Nalyd Khezr Bey

AONOA

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:52 AM

SilentSeeker, on 13 May 2016 - 11:12 PM, said:

...so am putting out a call for potential non-OC member interview participants that reflect your personal interests/paths.
I think Paul Weston, author of Aleister Crowley and the Aeon of Horus and Avalonian Aeon, would make a good talk if we can get him. His own weird and eclectic interests seem to be a lot like my own.

And maybe Gordon White from the Rune Soup website and podcast. Most would probably want to hear more about his Chaos Protocols but I'd like to hear him talk more about his explorations into the material in his book Star.Ships.

There are a few others I could mention but I'll save it. Unfortunately most of the individuals I'd like to personally have a talk with are no longer with us.

#25 Whispers

• Moderators
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:03 PM

One of our members ( Imperial Arts) was interviewed by Rufus Opus.
Here is the link
https://www.youtube....2&v=badAX2ly5y0

#26 SilentSeeker

• Old Timers
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:57 PM

Thank you, Whispers, for putting this up on the radar. Was a good listen.

Cheers and Be Well

―Zhuangzi

--Attributed to Lao-tzu

#27 violetstar

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:18 PM

Oh Wow! Such an Awesome place to be :D Me me Team OC!

Fear Her Whom The Winds Fear

Posted Image My Blog : http://violetstarmagic.weebly.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users