- - - - -

Lucifers Family Tree

2 replies to this topic

#1 Oriax

• Old Timers
  • 29 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Hi everyone! This question was asked of me and I have yet to reply. Firstly - because I don’t know the answer and - secondly - I never really cared about the hierarchy, family relations and relatives of the god’s family tree…

The question asked of me was this:
“Lucifer has 7 sons, like Nergal, Toth Ta’uun, Osiris etc. But Lucifer is step brother of Beelzebub and Astaroth and Azazel are grandchildren of Beelzebub. Doesn’t that make Astaroth and Osiris first cousins? Yet they married and she (Astaroth) conceived Horus - that means he was born of incest?

Sounds all mixed up to me, comparing various mythologies and even faiths together is a bunch of BS. And as far as I know from reading gods sometimes have similar characteristics with another pantheon of gods but hence the similarity might be considered the same entity with differing names…?
As I said I don’t really care much for this field of the occult and can’t be bothered to do some researching for someone else over this.

So please if anybody has a clarification I would appreciate so I can pass it along to my fellow local occultist. Thanks!

#2 Atridr

• Old Timers
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

Yes, it's bullshit. What else can I say? Of course, if your friend happens to be chaos magician, then it's irrelevant if it's bullshit or not. I must confess that I have seen my fair share of fucked up paradigms in my time, but this is kind of new take on the subject.

#3 Lillith_Star

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIn your dreams.. stealing your life force

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:44 PM

Well, the only thing I can answer a bit is the incest one. Incest was relatively common among gods in most pantheons. Especially, brother marrying sister. So even if it was "incest", I guess it is not at the level us humans have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users