- - - - -

Magical Passes- Tensegrity

3 replies to this topic

#1 yohannaurora

• Old Timers
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:04 AM

Does anyone know anything much about carlos castanedas tensegrity and magical passes? Like how long per day is one session of practice supposed to be? Can one pick and choose which magical passes to do everyday or is there an order one has to follow?

#2 Curious Cat

Nanwu

• Owner
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:28 PM

I actually just ordered the book a couple of days ago based on thread I read on another forum. It sounded a lot like Qi-gong to me. I haven't read the book yet, but if I have any insight after reading it and someone hasn't already answered your question, I will post my opinion.

#3 catmackenna

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

Although I am a fan of Castaneda, you'll notice that the magical passes are never mentioned in any of his books. Magical passes are mentioned in Taisha Abelar;s book, but they are totally different from the magical passes that the witches taught. As far as I know, there is no training schedule or program for Tensegrity. All you can do is practice them as best you can.
'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - William Shakespeare

http://paranormaldim...on.blogspot.com

#4 The Stalking Hyena

• Old Timers
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

I flirted with the stuff for a while way back when I was in the Corps. The foot scraping and "grinding a kernel of energy" seemed to improve my run time during the physical fitness tests. I did puke that day once I crossed the finish, but devil dogs usually cheer you for that because it shows you put some effort into it.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:
http://stalkinghyena...rt.com/gallery/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users