- - - - -

God Of Ash

19 replies to this topic

#1 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:19 AM

So during a baclofen trip I auto wrote this, any one ever heard of this incarnation of a death God before cuss I haven't?

Wrath had been swept and from the dues was raised the God of ash born of the remnants of fire swayed and carried by the knowledge of wind, it bore endless hunger and unending life, it laid it's touch upon all not raised, upon all who escaped judgement, and it did not provide the release of fire the embrace of earth the balm of water or the enlightenment of wind, it nagged and tortured it's people and fed from them as it pleased and ended them at it's discretion.
He who can surpass death so will conquer life.

It is what it is.

#2 Sandalphon

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

... and from ash riseth the Garuda Phoenix and Life renewed!  

:)

Cheer up!

SIGNED: <i>The Eternal Pollyanna</i>

Edited by Sandalphon, 27 July 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#3 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Locationon the edge of civilization

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

Beautiful
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#4 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

That was a auto write on ritualistic trip, I've been going into vodou lately and the ghede, particularly samedi, evocation is slowly turning, which is great my sister and her baby nearly died during birth a few weeks ago so I can only give thanks for a possible favour.

I ask for interpretation of the verse to see if I owe thanks to others than just the lwa ghede.

It is what it is.

#5 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

Double post sorry. Just realized totally wrong section of forum for post, plz can a mod move this to indigenous section.....personally imo vodou is not indigenous due to its mix of haitian and Catholic/puritan rights.

It is what it is.

#6 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:27 PM

Do you believe in his message was for you? Or could you be a messenger for others?

#7 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:03 AM

I think it was wake up call from those who've watched me. Also it was a trip so it could be nonsense as well...

It is what it is.

#8 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:50 AM

Well, it makes perfect sense to me. Thank you for posting this. Have you considered the possibility that you could be a hollow bone?

#9 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:54 AM

I never count out nonsense lol. Astaroth is my patron I work expressly with those that help to carry the dead from one plane to the next and imho lilith is the best lover I will ever have, there's a connection to the dead I will forever cherish and love.....hollow no simply filled with those who pass by.

It is what it is.

#10 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:17 PM

It's hollow like a horn, megaphone or speaking tube. Not that you're hollow. It's a type of medium/oracle.

#11 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:40 AM

I like to think of it as a door that's cracked open that with tremendous effort and dabbling the occasional whisper slips through, no Oracle imo something we all have.

Still can't pin to who God of ash is but a definite picture is stuck in my head along with sigil, so I started opening the crossroads with papa legba asking for him to bring forth any lwa who have helped, along with a renewal of my bond to my patron.covering bases and all that.

It is what it is.

#12 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:02 PM

What makes u so certain that it's an lwa?

#13 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

If I was sure this post wouldn't exist. I've been studying vodou and the ghede for a little over a month now and I like play fast and loose by throwing up a flare signal for any such spirits to come and talk along with a warning sign caution enter at your own risk if your intent is harm to me and mine, so there's always a good possibility something else comes on in to do the teaching and I'm having no luck at all pinning God of ash it could easily be greek o or Christian, but I keep getting a image of it, a tall black man covered in soot and tar naked with his sigil on his forehead.

It is what it is.

#14 jes

• Moderators
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:30 AM

Follow your instinct. It might be a god you start working with.
It doesn't matter what they say, in the jealous games people play - The Go-Gos

For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great.... you have no power over me.

#15 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

Your job is not to translate. What you think it is or what it may relate to - to you, has nothing to do with describing the image itself. Personal experience and life add a bias to messages.

Sometimes, you'll never know who it was for or what it was about but felt compelled to mention it anyway. I have a feeling you see a lot of things that have nothing at all to do with you. Learning to decipher which is personal (for you) and for others can be tremendously helpful. After a while, you just get used to it, mention it or catalog it in case it ever comes up. You get used to it.

#16 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

Feeling like a extra in a movie who shows up on screen in the background lol.

This happens often and usually it's easy to see who is knocking at the door, but this was new auto writing is something new so I can be curious as to why it offered such a permanent message, especially when it wasn't a invocation just a normal "hey someone around here did me a solid, what do you want in return?" And no idea what a god of ash could be other than a death spirit meant to shepherd certain lingerers but I could always be wrong gut instinct isn't that specific.

It is what it is.

#17 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

I think Sandalphon nailed it.

#18 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

Yeah he probably did seems to be a life message right now, well time to enjoy life add hard that might lol, guess it's time to take break.

It is what it is.

#19 sen

hollow king

• Moderators
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:57 AM

Every summer I visit a natural shrine to the God of Ash. To me, he comes across as a god of one of the intermediary states of death, between one stage and the next; between death and rebirth. Lovely fellow. Hates things for fun just as I do.

i love being god; it's my favourite hobby

#20 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

Did whimsical ritual earlier tonite creating s effigy and marking it with a on the spot made ink made of ash. It occurred to me that this may have seeing as the target is one who pissed me off but has yet to reveive punishment, perhaps it's the ash ink and intent of dominance of said person to point of slavery that will not only make this effective, but strengthen the link between me and the God of ash.

It is what it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users