sigils lunar cycles chaos magick

3 replies to this topic

#1 ampoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Is anyone using sigils in connection with lunar cycles? Results? New moon to charge sigil and full moon for result? Other methods? Time limits set for sigils other than lunar?

#2 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:34 AM

I've been noticing a lot of sigils that have specific moon phases incorporated into them or other planetary bodies. Not something I use, just because I don't think about the moon that much.

A few of these must be moons of the Black Trigag.

Posted Image
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#3 ampoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

View PostTheCusp, on 18 February 2015 - 03:34 AM, said:

I've been noticing a lot of sigils that have specific moon phases incorporated into them or other planetary bodies. Not something I use, just because I don't think about the moon that much.

A few of these must be moons of the Black Trigag.

Posted Image

Valid point. This would be more for a timing issue. I know witches and other groups use lunar timing, planetary magick etc. Just wondered if anyone incorporated lunar timing with sigils.

#4 Aeiouoiea

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

I do. If attracting, I do it while waxing. Using planetary hours is also important IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users