- - - - -

Warrior Spirit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Djehuty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:16 AM

When my marriage finally went haywire, my ex-wife had been cheating on me for eight months in addition to treating me like an animal. I was too weak to stick up for myself, because some part of me loved her so much that I was more than willing to be trampled underfoot. That is when I started to have a series of vivid dreams. The first couple of dreams were of me walking around a forest. There was nothing special about these dreams other than the fact that they were more vivid than the most high-definition movie. In a subsequent dream, I found that I was no longer a sniveling spouse -- I saw myself as a large man clad in leather armor who lived near the forest. I had long brown hair and was wearing warpaint on my face. I watched myself fearlessly charge into combat against three men, with my sword drawn. That dream was followed by another in which I saw myself standing in front of a mirror, as I am in this lifetime. My reflection then transformed into the aforementioned individual. There was also a disembodied voice (a guide perhaps) that stated, "this lifetime took place during the Bronze Age." Anyways, I suddenly found myself a lot stronger and tougher in the waking world. I was no longer taking crap from my ex-wife, and found myself very easily having the bravado to file for divorce after moving into my own apartment. To this day, I no longer take crap from people liked I used to. These dreams somehow gave me a much thicker skin.

#2 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:06 AM

Past life experiences can come back in dreams with the aim of showing you something you've been refusing to accept, or you can meet a person from a past life who reminds you of past incidents that are affecting the present. You probably did not want to accept yourself as a 'hard' person due to conditioning saying that it is wrong, and so you went too far the other way.

There was a time when I had a series of these kind of dreams; it was a long time ago and memories from in between lives were involved as well. Watch out to see if you have any of those. I've found that what we do in between lives can also have a profound influence on our present lives.

#3 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Locationon the edge of civilization

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Djehuty, is there a question in there?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users