- - - - -

Dream Combat W/ Unknown Entity

1 reply to this topic

#1 Djehuty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

I had a strange lucid dream experience awhile ago in which I found myself kneeling before an altar, praying or meditating, with an entity of some sort kneeling beside me. This entity looked like a very effeminate man, easily 6-7 feet tall, with long blond hair and a pale complexion. I immediately got the sense that this entity was not there of its own volition -- I was using some sort of "experimental" magick that was forcing this creature to be peaceful toward humans. To use a pop culture reference it reminded me of how the humans reprogrammed Arnold in the second Terminator movie. But the entity suddenly broke free of my control, letting out an inhuman snarl, as it started to get up. Before the entity could get back on its feet and get its bearings, I manifested an astral sword and plunged it into its solar plexus. The sword did not go all the way through its body, so I gave the sword a secondary push, which was enough to make the sword go all the way through (I could hear the distinctive crunch of metal traversing through meat and bone). As the entity fell to its knees and began grasping at the sword, I manifested a second astral sword. I went straight for the neck of the entity, attempting to behead it with this other sword. But I woke up before I could see if my finishing blow was successful. I am not sure what the heck this entity was. Or why the heck I was messing with it, for that matter. But I felt very courageous and fearless in the dream, as if I was a warrior for humankind in some sort of conflict. It was very strange indeed.

#2 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

Good description, but I don't see anything that would lead me to believe it was an actual entity. The content seems to be a pretty standard result of your focused attention and thought process.

For instance, how the creature broke free of your control right after you were thinking about how it was here against it's will. That was all you. If you had thought your magic is preventing it from break dancing, it would have gotten up and started dancing.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users