The Black Brother/sisterhood

4 replies to this topic

#1 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

Why does our modern world as a whole, believe not in magick or psychic phenomenon?

What are ghosts and spirits and why do they not make contact and materialize to the worlds people, and prove life after death and other dimensions of being than the physical?

The physical universe is enormous and contains so many stars which are suns and so must at least some, have planets around them. Earth in the Milky Way galaxy isn't that old, and these other star systems, would contain life forms much older than earth's. So where are these aliens way more advanced than us, and why haven't they made contact?

All these important questions point to one conspiracy. The Illuminati control us!

But how and if there is a great darkness, what about the greater light?

Nothing makes any sense.

Maybe I ChaosTech, am the only real consciousness, and you all are my personal dream, and until I wake up, this nightmare continues?
[i]There are no gods but God, we know him through his order, his mind, the the miracle Jesus Christ. Give up most magic, give up enlightenment and or transcendence. No one can behold God, infinite is beyond, submit and know it creates and sustains creation forever. No true limit, no true death, no true nothingness. E=MC2, and gain and sustainability are greater than loss. The universe infinitely is expanding, growing becoming better and more immortal as are we. Resist evil, for it is an excess, ultimately a lie of true death. There is hell, as the Bible says, but there is choice! Choose wisely. Human origins, cosmic life, magical creatures, heaven, hell, earth and purgatory, many religions. Fascinating indeed, but in this world, no man was like Jesus Christ, and has the worlds largest faith.[\i]

#2 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

So other than one man dreaming this huge existence, this thought considers a larger perspective though. If light is the inner, subjective reality, being less limited, and dark the outer, objective reality, being more limited. Than the ghosts and spirits would be within us, in the astral or dream world, the collective unconscious.

We start out controlling consciously little, and we fall deeper and deeper into what we create unknowingly, and accept the existence of others who resemble us, and our as well asleep.

As we reverse the process we stop seeing a world outside us and instead create and explore a world within us, where we may hear a voice of a departed loved one or astro-mentally project to an alien species and world.

The trick is to ignore the knowledge of ignorance which says only solid objects are real, and instead see thoughts, images, feelings, intuition, extrasensory perception as actually more real than this earth world.

But we must expand our minds to expand our consciousness, so we practice magick, and psychic abilities like clairvoyance or scrying, and astral projection or OBE, and the like and although we may fail or appear to we keep trying, as the books we read on science, fiction, philosophy, religion and occult/metaphysics keep showing us this world is just energy and no more real than anything else we can conceive, and mind and awareness goes way beyond body sensations of the objective physical. We read of parallel realities and time travel and meditate on and think about timelessness and infinity and how this world isn't as old as it seems, and the nature of darkness, limitations, and falsity and many verses oneness.

This is why the warriors of the light are few, and must be contacted within. Even my inner wisdom will mean nothing to the majority who even read it, as light is you first.

The transcendent reality of spirit, is one, and we are one conscious field experiencing itself as independent separate selves. In the end you were God like me, and you must wake up as none of it's real, a dream, and you and only you have the power within.....
[i]There are no gods but God, we know him through his order, his mind, the the miracle Jesus Christ. Give up most magic, give up enlightenment and or transcendence. No one can behold God, infinite is beyond, submit and know it creates and sustains creation forever. No true limit, no true death, no true nothingness. E=MC2, and gain and sustainability are greater than loss. The universe infinitely is expanding, growing becoming better and more immortal as are we. Resist evil, for it is an excess, ultimately a lie of true death. There is hell, as the Bible says, but there is choice! Choose wisely. Human origins, cosmic life, magical creatures, heaven, hell, earth and purgatory, many religions. Fascinating indeed, but in this world, no man was like Jesus Christ, and has the worlds largest faith.[\i]

#3 Simon.Magus

• Old Timers
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:19 PM

Maybe I ChaosTech, am the only real consciousness, and you all are my personal dream, and until I wake up, this nightmare continues?

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

#4 Orlando

• Old Timers
  • 570 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:46 AM

View PostSimon.Magus, on 06 October 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Who knows?

#5 Atridr

• Old Timers
  • 256 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:16 AM

CT, I suggest that you theorize a lot less, do a lot more and in the meantime hone your expressive capabilities. Really, what is expressed confusedly is also thought confusedly and that will destroy a magician, if taken too far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users