- - - - -

Does The Infernal Empire Exist?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Discord

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Someone who I met on Youtube claims that he's the leader of an order of black magicians. He says his group is an Illuminati group, but they have nothing to do with the 13 ruling families and are just an autonomous group of black magicians seeking power. He claims that the only Heaven is the Infernal Empire, and they rule the 2 realms above as well as Earth, and Lucifer was sent to Earth to guide mankind. He's offering me to teach many classes for free or reduced price that he normally charges $150 or more for.

I'm just getting over the prospect of not all demons being evil, and now he's telling me not all angels are good, and the 13 ruling bloodlines are in fact angels, and they started the catholic church.

On a pagan forum I went to, I talked with a couple Satanists, and one advised me to stay away from that guy, the other advised me to forget about it, and I could end up joining some cult, and he speaks with 4 kings of Hell regularly, and none of the demons he talks to have ever heard of an Infernal Empire. I think the guy trying to sell me these classes has snake oil all over him, but the things he's saying sound intriguing. But the only thing I really want to do is talk to my spirit guides and angels, and maybe to some Gods (many believe the other Gods exist as egregores), especially Odin (I've always respected Odin, and want to see if he's willing to be a guide or let me invoke him occasionally when I have questions), so I'm not sure why I'm even continuing to respond to him, when I could take the much safer route and look for a monk or someone else to teach me to open my chakras and find the answers I seek myself without getting involved in black magick.

#2 sen

hollow king

• Moderators
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

Discord, on 14 August 2014 - 01:26 AM, said:

Someone who I met on Youtube...
Well that right there tells you all you need to know.

i love being god; it's my favourite hobby

#3 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Start buying books and reading, as well as meditating and doing something practice wise, like Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn or Modern Magick books. Don't buy into cults. If you want group practice try WitchVox for a coven near you, or look up the nearest official A, A, OTO, IOT or GD order nearest you.

For nearly 20 years I meditated on and studied that which has no name, but is absolute, infinite, beyond both small and large. Finally one day I realized the limits of my sentient consciousness. It has all power over whether we are it or dual. There is no choice of the nondual, for choice is dual. Just be, live, do what you will, with love and wisdom. As Hermes said, in a time yet unborn, all shall be one, and one shall be all. True enlightenment has nothing to do with attainment. It's an inner peace, that there is nothing to be done, I call it surrender to the Spirit.

#4 Shinichi

• Old Timers
  • 268 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

I think the guy trying to sell me these classes has snake oil all over him

That is a good thought, and it would be wise to trust such intuition.

especially Odin (I've always respected Odin, and want to see if he's willing to be a guide or let me invoke him occasionally when I have questions)

Odin can be a rough and Spartan teacher, but he's usually happy to help those who pursue Wisdom sincerely. Remember that he is a War God, and that Northern spirits and deities follow a particular philosophy -- A Gift for A Gift. Odin sacrificed his eye to peer into a well of wisdom, and hung himself from Yiggdrasil as a sacrifice to his Higher Self in order to learn the Mysteries (Runes).

Nothing is free in the North. Nor much of anywhere else, for that matter. But Wisdom has value and is worth its price, snake oil isn't.

~:Shin:~
"There is no such thing as Impossible. It's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will may be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise

#5 wren

• Moderators
  • 986 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

To know the secrets of Heaven and Hell, get both books of the Geosophia. JKS gives a very thought-provoking history of the ideas of the afterlife realms in the early part of the Western tradition. Then add magic.

#6 Wretched

• Old Timers
  • 284 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Use the poll option next time, streamline this thing.

Answer: NO.

#7 Theosophist

Thelemic Rosicrucian

• Gold Member
  • 128 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

I agree: NO
Neshamah, F.'.R.'.C.'.

"You are a spiritual being having a human experience."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

#8 Karcist

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

ChaosTech, on 14 August 2014 - 03:15 AM, said:

Start buying books and reading, as well as meditating and doing something practice wise, like Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn or Modern Magick books. Don't buy into cults. If you want group practice try WitchVox for a coven near you, or look up the nearest official A, A, OTO, IOT or GD order nearest you.

Or much better, learn on your own, if you join anything dont stay too long, you dont want to contract group mentalitis from any of them, when you are just starting you are especially vulnerable to it. If you join take what interests you from them and leave, there is nothing special they can teach you anyway, nothing that you cant learn yourself, and true answers are in you, not in books or groups, keep that in mind and escape the common trap of thinking true knowledge is anywhere on the outside. You do have to start from somewhere so sate your curiosity via any means necessary, but dont get entangled in other people's worldviews or mentalities, always think for yourself and do as you feel knowing you need nothing but yourself to attain, you only need determination, self-introspection and willpower.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users