Strange Bootup Sequence

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:00 AM

I'm just throwing this out because it was weird. Happened Sunday night.

I had just laid down, and my train of thought from before bed hadn't even begun to die down or decay yet. Visually there was just that black/red/blue mix you see with your eyes closed. Then all of a sudden, these two computer screens flashed before my eyes super fast. The first one blue, the second one white, both there and gone in a split second. From the brief glance I got, they looked like boot up screens.

The thing I find strangest is when it happened. I've never experienced any kind of visuals so soon after laying down for bed, with the exception of a couple of spontaneous OBE like dreams the moment my head hit the pillow. The content was odd, and the extreme speed at which it flashed by was weird too. Like the load up of a super computer. I was completely focused on my mental chatter, so when that came out of nowhere, it really took me by surprise.

So yeah, that happened.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#2 z0b

• Old Timers
  • 976 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:28 PM

Yep you got the awareness of the reboot or reset if you like I could tell you what it was about but you would not believe it however it did not have anything to do with you or any person

#3 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Whoooo!!! connecting to the super electronic mass.
He who can surpass death so will conquer life.

It is what it is.

#4 Nalyd Khezr Bey

AONOA

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

Evidence that you might be sitting in front of a computer too much in your waking hours.

#5 PheonixAlpha

• Old Timers
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

Can you remember what you dreamed that night?
There is no such thing as ugliness there are only prejudiced eyes.

It is the wise person who looks not only from the height as an eagle or from the depths as a fish but from the view of an ant or an elephant and everything in between, but an even wiser person remembers there own perspective must not be ignored less you miss the beauty that is within you or perhaps that tiger creeping up from behind.

#6 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Lay it on me Zob. The conspiracy theorist in me is already thinking some sort of mind control.

PheonixAlpha, on 10 July 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:

Can you remember what you dreamed that night?

The way I wake up is not conductive to good recall right now, but the bit I remember was about a girl.

I suppose it is worth noting I had a complete meltdown at work the next day. But I attribute that the huge cube of windshield glass in my wrist not mixing well with the type of work we were doing. Actually had to quit because it was just tearing me up. That was pretty depressing, because everyone thinks I'm lazy, but it really fucking hurts. The pain I can ignore, but when it starts to feel like it's chewing into your tendons... Public health care sucks when it comes to things like this.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users