Conception With Demons

7 replies to this topic

#1 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:45 AM

Here's something you don't see every day, someone decided to have an astral baby with a demon as the father. I've come to respect Lady Eva who posted it and think she has a good attitude and understanding when it comes to magic. So when she posted this and put so much time, effort and detail into it, well it's interesting at the very least.

http://becomealiving...ild-conception/

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, because I’ve seen evocations take solid form, and I see a whole ton of weird stuff clairvoyantly, but this was so bizarre, and I was seeing this with my physical eyes the way I’m seeing my own computer as I type this – it wasn’t clairvoyantly sighted, it was just THERE.

It looked almost liquid, clotted and thick, like plasma, and slowly that bubble began to move down the door, leaving a tracer line of its own substance behind, running slowly and inexorably right down the centre, giving off occasional small sparks, but mainly looking fluid and thick.

The colour was entirely disgusting, and I lay there, absolutely fucking horrified, because I knew for sure that whatever this sick yellow plasma was, it was going to be GOING INTO ME – as it slowly ran/sparked down the door, I felt like ten million different kinds of idiot, but I was too petrified to move – all I held onto, inasmuch as I was thinking at all, was that the entities I trust had all stood in favour of this, so I tried to keep my shit together as this vile yellow energy progressed down the door.

“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#2 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

I've never come across anything like 'disgusting yellow plasma', but I am very interested in stories about astral children.

When I was twelve I went through a stage of being convinced I'd had three astral children with a well-known comedian. That was the first thing that made me think I'm on the borderline between sanity and madness..........Over the years there have been other similar incidents, and there exist now at least four astral entities which I think of as my children, two of them demonic and two of them angelic. Their stories were all inside my head though, nothing physical like this lady describes, and when they appeared they were already adults, not babies. This is one of the reasons I became interested in servitors. I would like to know what exactly happens when we ladies who are not safe to be let out on the astral plane make children. When you die and you meet your creations, or worse still someone else's, what kind of entities are they and how permanent?
My blog has occult mini-stories and poems and links to longer fiction works: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com/

#3 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

You witches will bang anything!

As for the specifics of her manifestations, I think that's just the whole BALG style. Seems to me the entire goal of that system is to create flashy manifestations, frills. Not faulting it that system as it does a good job of creating novel phenomenon to hook people's attention. Lady Eva seems really good at her craft, so I'm not really surprised her manifestations are just so wow.

The birth should be pretty interesting. I'm curious to see if it will be fully grown like you said, Sherry.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#4 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Locationon the edge of civilization

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

Hey now! Not just anything. :P
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#5 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

When I said `fully grown' I wasn't expecting that a physical person is going to be born fully grown !

There are many stories in world mythology (the ones I know best being the Hindu and ancient Greek ones) in which entities are conceived and born in all kinds of strange ways and appear sometimes as babies and sometimes fully grown. These stories have influenced me a great deal and I've found some of it to be true, but I would say only in the dream world or on the astral plane. The rule seems to be that if one of the parents is an insubstantial spirit then the child is an astral one. I'm sure most people would agree with that!

I think some of these erotic stories are lovely and romantic. There is one about the Hindu gods Vishnu and Shiva who are usually male. In the course of something that he is doing, Vishnu turns himslf into a female and then back again. Shiva says, "would you turrn yourself back into that beautiful form again so that I can make love to it?" Vishnu does, and they have a child. But I do hope Koetting's organization, BALG as you called it, are not telling people they can do that kind of technique on Earth. Where is the second piece of genetic material? There are a lot of horror films and stories about demons being born on Earth, some of them really horrible, but real life is different.

I believe that what happens on the astral plane is novel ways of transmigrating. Not everyone has to be reborn on Earth, some may have to be reborn in a higher world. But unless they find an interesting way to transmigrate it won't happen and their lives will just go on and on forever.

I do know someone personally whose partner is an incubus and who has never had a human partner, and she swears that one time she was pregnant and the baby got taken away to some kind of fairy plane when she would have preferred it to come to Earth. However without a physical father I don't think it would have been able to come here.

Edited by SuccubusSherry, 25 May 2014 - 05:40 PM.

My blog has occult mini-stories and poems and links to longer fiction works: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com/

#6 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

It's a... Ummm... alive?

http://becomealiving...ic-child-birth/

At this point I placed the piece of virgin calfskin I'd bought to be the entity's initial physical "base" inside my underpants, in the manner of a sanitary napkin, as instructed, and waited.

Because I hadn't been told the specific date to expect this, it happened that I'd run out of fresh milk and veg, so once again I was in the weird position of having to go grocery shopping halfway through something fairly profound, this time round with this entity half outside my body and inverted, which the father assured me wouldn't harm either of us in any way.

The closest I can come to describing it, without sharing information that I'm told not to, is that I now see EVERYTHING on several different levels – just like focusing in on one conversation in a crowded restaurant, I can narrow my focus down to "normal" vision – or at the shift of attention, the spark of a synapse, I can widen that focus to see into levels of reality that I had no freaking IDEA even existed.

Overlaid on my own normal sight, I can see the souls of objects, see aspects of their nature I don't even want to describe, and it's as though a two-dimensional character had been lifted from a picture book, and granted the access and the rights to see into the three-dimensional world.

#7 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

I hope we're not driving everyone away from the forum with this! Sounds as if it is either fake, or if it's real she is doing something that most people can't see. It was 'hidden in plain sight' when she walked around the supermarket in the same way that a ghost in the supermarket would be hidden in palin sight: most people wouldn't be able to see ghosts.

#8 grbree

• Old Timers
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

I have done the reverse with lilith, in the aspect of a invocation but so severely charged a physical manifestation was too best describe it " forced on this plane", a child was created in her womb and after this ritual my girlfriend who is a decent of enough witch but is more spirit than most and is quite is literally more dead than alive became impregnated herself, she has had a hytarectomy it is impossible for her to become pregnant notnly tis surgery but nthe cervicalcancer which had destroyed her eggs at 12. It is in my belief lillith had transfered the energy from her womb to another, so that the being on astral would have a permanent gateway to us and could exist simultaneously, the physical child miscarried ads expected at the same time the astral one had consumed enough energy from lilliths womb and was "born". Well that's my experience with cross plane conceptions and I'll be trying again once i find a mate close enough to the lillith sphere to actually conceive and birth a living and functioning child.
He who can surpass death so will conquer life.

It is what it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users