* * * * * 1 votes

Blood Moons, Jews, And Camels

Astrology Jews Camels Blood Moon Eclipse Messiah

1 reply to this topic

#1 Wretched

• Old Timers
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

As you all should be aware, at least if astrologically inclined, there is a very menacing set of astrological alignments and eclipses going on at the moment... at least for Israel and the Jewish People. At first my assumption was that the current 'missing plane' fiasco going on was going to be linked to Mossad... though I now have doubts.

There has been an announcement from a farm in Richmond (north of Yorkshire, UK) that may prove otherwise! A case of immaculate conception perhaps? A child was born to a female that had no males anywhere near it, at least of the same species... a female camel. As such, speculation would tell me that this child is the new messiah, savior of their people! In time we will know if this child will grow strong and wise, returning to the homeland of it's people in the middle-east to reclaim it's ancestral lands.

Would this spell the end for the state of Israel? Would this create a new state in it's place, a better one? Or would it just be better for camels? Will Alpacas and Llamas also herald this blessing as the dawn of a new age for their brethren, or would it cause a divide? Why a camel? Why not the pretty Alpaca or the noble Llama? Are we looking at the start of a new age of strife as the coming of the "Big Three" did over the past millennia, or will it be the dawn of peace and prosperity for the region?... Or perhaps it will lead to an invasion in the future of Richmond, a new wave of Crusades/Jihads?

I doubt I will know within my lifetime... but with the way the world keeps moving faster, perhaps I will. Time will tell.

All that being said, I will state that I hope for the best from this scenario. Praise be to the savior of the even-toed ungulates. May he bring prosperity to the world... or at least a new style of hats.

#2 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

Vote for Joe Camel!

Posted Image
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users